Oriental man gets attacked by fat black american thief, detains her

youtube.com/watch?v=piSgPHadS14

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=sv
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll bump if you post more of the first girl.

why not finish choking her out?

>attractive woman
>becomes real estate agent

i don't get this meme

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=sv

Emily Helen Barry
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en

Are those even real? They look so nice and squishy.

Yes, they don't look fake at all, they shape normally like natural breasts and don't unnaturally hold up or anything.

Before I ejaculate and lose complete interest over here, who is she? What she famous for?

they're real they're fucking amazing that chick is so hot

She's just famous for being extremely fucking hot and having some of the biggest, nicest tits ever and an Instagram account, she's just a real estate agent in NYC.

>no thicc titcow gf

So she can meet men and walk around a secluded house alone with them

Thicc describes legs and hips more than tits, I'm not sure she'd qualify as thicc, there aren't as many pictures focusing on anything but her tits. Although in this pic she looks like it.

look, I like tits and everything, but those are just too big

People subconsciously like attractive people more and are more willing to agree, put up with, buy , etc. from them. It's also a lot harder for a male to say no to an attractive chick about anything than a normal roastie.

She is Jewish

Proof? There's no reason to think it, she definitely doesn't have the nose or really look like it.

She can sell me a mortage anytime, and then have sex me with me, drive my drift?

>fat black american thief

Whats wrong with her nostrils

I don't know, I wasn't looking at her nostrils.

Juden

kek

They're square.

real and gay

She doesn't have the Jewish hook nose though, if anything it's the opposite, it's concave and upturned kind of like a snub/pig nose like the stereotypical Irish one.

>you will never have a gf with tits you can use as a speed bag

Why even live?

She has a bit of arab in her, those thick eyebrows tell all.

Greek/Italian/Spanish is probably more likely. Would also explain the really thick dark hair and low hairline.

>greek/italian/spanish

So arab then.

>Emily 'would' Barry

>you'll never titfuck her with your superior right wing cock

One day she will no longer by twenty-something

Okay, and? You can fuck or find a woman attractive in the present without needing to worry about having the next 25 years of your life planned out and what she'll look like then you know.

I'm an ugly dude in real estate. I worked hard to learn all the ins and outs, I chart the market constantly, I can tell you anything about construction, location, water depths in any area, soil composition, market values of different types of properties, you fucking name it, if it's about real estate in my area then I can tell you.

I guarantee she does 10 times the business that I do

Fucking women, man

>she works in New York real estate

I wonder if Trump has fucked her.

There was no need to bring race into this, polander. Here, let me revised the title for you -- "Beauty store owner slams obese American thief."

nah black crime neesd to be exposed
orientals and whites suffer

>manhattan real estate

She'd be lucky to sell one piece of property.

More like Barry

>Such edge
>Much alpha
>Very Chad

Attention whore gonna attention whore.
Anonymous internet phaggot gonna anonymous internet phaggot.

Do you think about how ugly a woman is going to be when she's 65 when you're banging her? WTF does this have to do with Chad/Alpha shit? It's just not being an autist about everything.

Black, White, Asian, Indian, etc. Crimes are crime. Leave. Race. Out.

And which race commits more crime in propotion to other races?

Those tits would drop to the floor if you unleash them. Nothing sexy about that.

>"Hey Mr user, buy this house, tee-hee!"
>*flashes cleavage*
>Makes $100K+