SWEDEN YES!!!

> "Number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden, say doctors"

Link: rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sweden-male-rape-clinic_us_582e043ce4b030997bbe2793
independent.co.uk/voices/corrective-rape-women-refugees-asylum-seekers-yarls-wood-detention-lesbian-bisexual-a7622251.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wonder (((what))) might be causing this

everything keeps doubling in sweden

the number of grenade attacks per year

the number of sexual assaults per year

the number of refugees per year

Willing to bet the overwhelming majority of them are MtF.

i love to watch this whole thing burn x'D

197 children.. wowitsfuckingnothing.jpeg

The only bothersome thing is the media hyping it up.

reminds me of earlier when I read a brazilanon posting about why there's so many traps in brazil. He explained that due to the massive crime rate and gang culture it became apparent that if you weren't hustling and winning knife fights in your early teens you basically couldn't compete as a male in society. The obvious solution being to either become a recluse or try to pass off as a women, because at least then you could just fuck people till you die of AIDS instead of the gang violence related death that tends to await males.

More Swedish Males turn in to Women more free bitches for Immigrants.

lmao

I think they mean
>Number of young boys wanting the easy female life doubling each year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fUCKIN SWEEDS

>"Number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden

Well maybe if they weren't treated like literal shit for BEING male, they wouldn't want to escape it so badly.

IT seems that the only way for a white male to be given ANY respect by other white people is to either transition to female, or convert to islam.

Yaaass Swede slaaayy

when everyone is a special snowflake, no one is a special snowflake

you already made this thread

why are you so obsessed with Sweden?

Cause it's fun to watch them sink.

>mfw all swedish flags are trannies

>children are not able to consent
>but letting crazies fuck children in the head is totally fine
>child goes crazy
>says that it has the wrong "gender"
>let's do surgery
>let's pump it full of pills
>population is totally fucked
>mass-suicide incoming in 10 years tops
>mission accomplished

Nice slide thread!

fucking censoring cuck

Swedish boys don't want to miss out on all that brown cock they are importing.
If you don't fuck a shitskin you're a racist, and its harder to get raped as a boy than a girl.

That's cause being a woman is Easy Mode

SEE HOW IT'S NATURAL NOW UH BIGOTS ?

>That's cause being a woman is Easy Mode

t. tranny

Yaaaaassssss Sweden, I'm glad there's a country in this world where people aren't oppressed and hated for coming out for who they truly are. Baby, they were born that way. And if more boys want to be girls, who are you to tell them they can't? It's their body, it's their choice.

Is that why their Miss Helsinki look like Man?

we have actually had a massive increase in young boys being raped as well, so there is still hope.

>Monteniggerian education
>thinks Helsinki is in Sweden

I heard there is new center in Sweden for Male victims of rape.

>I heard there is new center in Sweden for Male victims of rape.

Here you go:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sweden-male-rape-clinic_us_582e043ce4b030997bbe2793

Sounds highly unlikely that we would have some sort of support for male victims of anything. Male refugees in that case, no joke

That's pretty hot, white sissy boiz getting fucked by BBC.

how is this a bad thing for us men, more boypussy and less competition

Fucking leaf

> "Number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden, say doctors"
How high is the rise in other western nations?

Getting pussy got whole new meaning in Sweden

Fuck, Sweden, get your shit together. The propaganda really fucked them I guess. They do fucking realize that once they all change genders, they're going to get killed by the growing Muslim population right? Surely they realize how fucking retarded they're being.

The refugee crisis now makes sense. Moslems ban homosexuality altogether, but still have faggots among them that can't be properly part of their own families/communities. Now an opportunity comes up for the moslem world to get rid of some of its undesirables to Europe. So all the faggot moslems are going to Sweden, where the boys become "girls" for their new masters.

>change gender
>get raped by refugee
>refugee is now a faggot and goes to hell

I think thsts a good plan

You are naive, is to late, Sweden is lost.

>import hordes of shitskins
>females want to be male and men want to be female

top kek swe cucks

kek

How many of them are white is the real question. If Ahmed wants to be Aisha, that's fine by me. I'll plow his boipucci if that's what he wishes for.

Sweden is so beautiful country. More grenades, guns, rapes, refugees, boipussy, assaults, muslims, mosques, AIDS, fear, love and hate.

1, 2,4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128
in only 8 years, Wowwwwwww

Would you have sex with this Swedish ''Woman" LOL

independent.co.uk/voices/corrective-rape-women-refugees-asylum-seekers-yarls-wood-detention-lesbian-bisexual-a7622251.html
When you have this problem the solution is SIMPLE

>Corrective rape

Yes!

>you will now be able to get prime boipussy from sweden
I love this timeline

HAHAHAHA PURELY GENETIC THOUGH FOLKS

The brainwashing is strong
I wonder and worry if i would have fallen into this trap if all this stuff was going on when i was young

So, basically the refugees are sexually assaulting the trannies with grenades?

The important question if homosexuality is on the rise. Most trannies are just flamboyant faggots, that go trans in order to get "straight" cock.

Vi a Suécia arder e não chorei
E não chorei e não chorei
Vi a Suécia arder e não chorei
E não chorei e não chorei

swedes crave Somalian cock so much they are changing sex for it

Amazing isn't it? Their men became such pussies that they're turning into women!

>wonder (((what))) might be causing this
24-7 Kremlin "Western degeneracy" propaganda on Sup Forums and state-controlled RT disinformation would be the right answers

the joos

Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that.

only their IQ halves every year

>They do fucking realize that once they all change genders, they're going to get killed by the growing Muslim population right?

Let's hope so, it'll be the only good thing to come of that.

Maybe Swedes should just be a sex slave race to the entire world.

I dunno why you're posting Steven, he's female to male.

kek

>girls get raped
>boys turn into girls and get raped too
>natural population dies off
>cancer aka muslim die as well
>???
>Profit

I'am not even mad

sweden's fucked lad better off just point and laugh whilst we can because we won't be far behind

Convert to islam. It's the ultimate red-pill

>inb4 giving up faith in humanity?

that's pretty much a given

"What mental illness?"

Yes this is just normal human behavior even though it's a new phenomenon my good man

Absolutely pathetic

>tfw soon we will be able to visit Sweden and go save qt traps from the muslims

This is the best kind of holy war

it's because boys see girls and the perks they get, and they want the perks and now society is teling them they can be girls

And girls see the perks boys can get, and society tells them they can be boys

Back in the day you drank a glass of shut the fuck up coolaid and be happy with what sex you are. Cause it's not going to change.

And we grew up fine.

There's way more boys becoming girls than there are girls becoming boys, simply because being male is much harder, and there's estrogen in the water supply, as well as there being estrogen from plastics.

But Feminists are telling us it's the opposite.

>simply because being male is much harder.

I never understood that argument. I never felt that being male was much harder. BTW. Being trans is much harder than being cis, since everybody secretly sees you as a freak, even when they don't admit it.

> never felt that being male was much harder

Work some manual labor job and you will know

"Dude fucking libtards with their fake news, how can they be so brainwashed?"

>Work some manual labor job and you will know
Y-you too

Buttholey war nawmean "dawg"

Women rarely do physical labor jobs, they get cushy office jobs. If a woman ever fucks up her life, and she's at least a 6/10 then you can guarantee she will find some beta provider for her. Men don't have that safety net, for men it's sink or swim. Plus the law is usually on the side of women, a woman can say you hit her and you could go to jail. If you're ever married and get a divorce, the courts will favor the woman, and you'll be stuck paying alimony while never seeing your kids. All of the hardest jobs, are done by men. I've never read a more retarded comment on this board.

We have to legalize dueling pistols again.

>I never understood that argument. I never felt that being male was much harder.
Because you never were female. Some androgenious people did the field-work, and posed as the other gender. Their results often surprised them, but basically boiled down to a few things;
Women, gossip and terrorize each other constantly, but are treated way nicer than men. The later, are treated with far more disregard, and while they tend to be buddy buddy more than the women, their relationships with friends involve far less "feelings" and talking about them than womens. No rocket science, all that - but at large, society still looks out for women and their well-being, while telling men to suck it all up. So, in short, while both sides have some shit, women are ankle-deep in it, and men tigh-high in it.

I wonder who- oh..

males want to be raped by ahmeds to

why would women want to be women when they are going to face a life of rape and oppression under muslims?

the men are cucks, so that's obvious. they want jamal's BBC and are jealous of the Swedish women taking it.

MAKE MASCULINITY GREAT AGAIN

also burn all the Jews

I love manual work.I Take care of my garden and repair electrical devices at home. I Obviously like it, as long as it isn't damaging to my health in any away.

What happens when all the men become women and all the women become men?

So this is the power..... of the master aryan race

I don't intend to find out.

Do not blame us for Israeli directed energy weapons.

This was my first thought.

Humanity takes its final step in evolution and ends

I couldn't imagine having my knees that close to my chest.

The end of humanity outside of Sup Forums users

pic related