What does Sup Forums think of that tribe that swallows sperm to become men?

>The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

culture is all relative right? I mean sucking old mens dicks and swallowing their cum for every day for 10 years is perfectly normal right?

Other urls found in this thread:

orijinculture.com/community/masculinisation-dehumanization-sambia-tribe-papua-guinea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well does it work?

i guess so. i mean the tribe has been around for millennia so sure

One pedo tribal chief obviously pulled a trick on them all

I mean isn't that why podesta does it ?

Pedantry

So that's where the "CUMMIES!" Posters are from.

you mean life-force? i suppose so. and that is what these people believe too.

>The Etoro believe that they each contain a certain amount of life force, the highest concentrations of which are contained in semen. This life force passes to others through sexual relations. Women are seen to waste the life force if they do not get pregnant after sexual intercourse. As people get older, and their bodies weaken, this is attributed to a depletion of their life force.

>The fear that heterosexual sex causes them to die earlier and the belief that homosexual sex prolongs life means that heterosexual relations are focused towards reproduction

Bready gay if you ask me.

Imagine being slightly smarter and being able to convince them of anything

This is why some cultures are superior to others.

I feel bad for these people. Imagine if you ate sperm for your whole life and then found out it was all a lie.

Kek

I wish we could just wipe out the tribal degenerates with our superior military might already...

Normal is relative

t. cum guzzler

Positive proof that the Swedish settled and interbred there millenia ago.

>What does Sup Forums think of that tribe that swallows sperm to become men?
They are disgusting subhuman animals.

>every day for 10 years
jesus fuck

What the hell? Is this some shitty adaptation to having a low protein diet available? Jesus christ

The average white European could probably obtain the "military might" to single handedly wipe out that entire tribe.

now the swedes go full retatded

They look like they might be black people.
Is this a tribe of black people?

>black people
Does not compute.

I was just about to make a thread about this only I was going to be O'leary posting, but you beat me to it damn it!
The Sambia also suck each other off in a similar ritual.
orijinculture.com/community/masculinisation-dehumanization-sambia-tribe-papua-guinea/

hi Obama

Underrated post

Hah