Pixar's Beaner Movement

Well, you knew it was going to happen, Pixar's latest movie deals with Mexico's Day of the Dead theme.
My guess is this movie was in the works for several years, however we've always had problems with Mexico's drug running and illegal activity for decades.
The FBI has given pretty good threat assessments I the roving and mobile MS-13 gangs coming in from Mexico and South America, but the people in Hollywood only want to focus on "the children" and "doing jobs that Americans won't".
Which is total bull, the Leftists only want slave labor.

I could go on, but it's pretty ironic this movie is getting a launch during a Trump Presidency. Especially with talks of the wall. How very convenient.

Pixar has joined the Jew ranks of white genocide, which they hide that in the form of "diversity".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zNCz4mQzfEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to post the video link,

youtu.be/zNCz4mQzfEI

Didn't they just do a movie on Ireland or something?

Wouldnt this just be ripping off the book of life that already did the day of the dead theme as a 3d movie?

The Jews have run Disney since 1984, and Pixar is owned by Disney. It's more Zionist propaganda to destroy the faimly unit, and the Caucasian race

Definitely seems like, maybe Book of Life wasn't that bad, but now it just feels like it's propaganda.

I wouldn't read too much into it until we actually see something alarming from it. What's in the trailer is harmless.

Every time it's an animated movie about Mexican culture and shit, it's Day of the Dead

Is that all Mexico can offer?

Pretty much.

Calm the fuck down nigger, it's Pixar, what do you expect them to make a movie about that involves Mexico? Cartels? Jumping the border? Corruption?
No one will even watch the damn thing.

Looks like a nice movie, stop being a triggered pussy.

Fucking murijews, why can't they stop with this shit. go make a movie a bout your pedophilia or ladyboys you love so much.

This isn't about being triggered, this is definitely pro-diversity propaganda.
The people in Hollywood are doubling up on this agenda for sure.
Look at all the characters in these comic book movies that were once white, now becoming a shade of brown.
Valkyrie in the new Thor movie, Domino I the Deadpool movie.
Then that Hidden Figures crap, saying nignogs sent astronauts to space.
Yeah right.
Changing history to make the brownies look good, but diversity ya'll!

Can someone give me the background on Israel/Jew support of Islamic migration?

Isn't that just spreading the hate for them?

all you need to know.

It's the only thing America knows about Mexico other than drug cartels. They want to sell the movie in America, so there ya go.

Do you really expect a Pixar movie to tackle drug running and immigration? I think, based on what the trailer shows, that this is a good thing. The movie seems to be promoting strong values and the setting happens to be Mexico because it fits the story.

So... how will Pixar use its emotional manipulation skills to Oscar and critic-bait this time?

Sometime I think that the world only see mexico as day of the dead and narcos

we're not only that :((

also:
>My guess is this movie was in the works for several years
No shit nigger, a full length animated movie takes a long time to make.

>No shit nigger, a full length animated movie takes a long time to make.

You're missing the point, conveniently pushed out during Trump.
We've been dealing with shit Mexico for decades. Underground drug tunnels, sending your criminals over the border.

Your own Mexico City officials cocky seem to last long before getting killed either.

hillary has a cameo

Well the theme of the films seems to be to respect tradition, and how much our backgrounds define us.

Burritos

Meh, mark my words, they'll have some message in there about open borders.
That's what propaganda is all about, draw people in emotionally, then hit them with your narrative.
Keep an open mind and be aware.