Newly declassified: the impact of nuke

Newly declassified: the impact of nuke.
youtube.com/watch?list=PLvGO_dWo8VfcmG166wKRy5z-GlJ_OQND5&v=uYbNlgQyz84

This shit is insane, the next war will wipe out humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvGO_dWo8VfcmG166wKRy5z-GlJ_OQND5
press.cern/press-releases/2011/06/cern-experiment-traps-antimatter-atoms-1000-seconds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter_weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-118_Peacekeeper
youtu.be/cZ4wA3ELE_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is it about nuke videos that just leaves me mystified? I wish I could watch one in person from a safe distance somehow, they are marvelous.

destroy all of the nukes all around the world
it really wont be hard
just send them to the sun

that will make the problem worse

The sheer force of genius it took to create these are only matched by the unimaginable cruelty they inflict

And now the whole world has them, we should have left well enough alone.

Same here dude, that vid is insane

Hopefully

>This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.
What? Does anyone know wtf that means? It makes no sense to me.

It means it can't be found by searching.
It can only be accessed if you know the URL.

Damn, is that an old nuke? God help us

That's the plot of superman 4

No it's a new nuke, they just applied instagram filters to the video because even mad scientists are diva now baka

fuck off lelouch.

>operation teapot
>largest bomb tested on operation teapot was 43 kilotons
>biggest nuclear bomb was 57 megatons
>1325 times more powerful than the explosion in the video
Holy shit, we humans are truly the creation of God.

Here's the playlist containing most if not all the recovered film from this project, starts with a vid about the recovery process.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvGO_dWo8VfcmG166wKRy5z-GlJ_OQND5

60 years old experiment, I can't imagine what we are capable of now
Pic related

You dumbasses. Do you really need that shit? Do you really need to obliterate people? Down with the CIA and NSA. Hammer to Skull. End this shit.

Shut up cunt

nukes are actually smaller now
around 300-800kt for tactical purposes

that's not to say russia and america don't still have 50mt+ one's laying around

Yeah that huge fire ball is pretty creepy. Also isn't this why they own so much land out there? People are complaining about it all the time but I don't give a shit if the government needs a couple thousand acres to test fucking nukes on without anyone around.

I know right? We have so many nukes the government should set a few off every 4th of July just for fun.

I guess I just don't get the "share this carefully" shit.

Standard message for private videos.

1955 baby!

Does anyone know why this was supposedly recently declassified? Cuz fuck it?

nukes reached peak destructive power with the test of the tzar bomba, 50 megatons of fuck you.
the problem with big nukes is that they are too expensive for the increase in destruction. modern missiles carry lots of small warheads to extend the damage area efficiently.
google MIRV

Ok now seriously we cant give trumo the nuclear codes.

>Does anyone know why this was supposedly recently declassified? Cuz fuck it?

to scare the chicoms.

Give them to the democrats, I just made one I know recognize that democracy was a mistake, now trying to convince him that he should advocate vid related as the solution for the right wing problem.

Does anyone else remember watching that footage of the missile being shot down the fucking chimney of a building during Iraq 1.0 Gulf War? Was one news cycle repeat for weeks.

>AHHH NUKES R RLY SCARIE N DEY CEN KIL PPL GUD
We've known this shit since 1945. This is not news.

And this was not even a air burst which is way more destructive

vote Libertarian for affordable recreational nukes

>Daily reminder the AEC with Lyndon Johnson's approval operated a cover up that obscured the fact that Fallout from these tests were killing people and livestock throughout Utah.

Imagine of this shit got on anti nuke and green websites

Ah the good old days.
>Look Jimmy, Daddy's testing nukes again today!

That's one of my all time favorite photos.

These are not nuclear detonations, just conventional explosions with a light filter. Nuclear bombs don't exist.

They are using this to scare you idiots and make Russia seem like a threat.

There are so many beautiful ones though.

Just blow it all up. The entire earth is just a niggery shithole. I can't think of a single thing worth saving.

The only countries worth a single shit were white countries, but those have been flooded with shit-colored savages and therefore destroyed.

Yes, faggot. I relish the thought of cunts like you being vaporized in hellfire.

Looks like friezas supernova attack. We dragon ball z now.

Just think about this:

>A hydrogen bomb has an atom bomb as a trigger.

Is that this guy?

Also, Obama increased the amount of nukes. He got away with it by numbering the amount of nukes we have based on the carrying device.

For example, a bomber carrying multiple nukes is listed as a "1" for counting purposes.

He is a sneaky little monkey.

Yes and the cancer my great grandad got from intentional exposure to nuclear testing was also fake to scare people.

Nukes are old tech now anyway. We probably have much worse weapons tucked away.

Let me guess you also think the earth is flat.

>[embed] [embed]

still sneaky

For the purpose of......... ??? Keeping it a secret from big bad Russia?

Is this really new footage?

I can't wait until the ultra slow mo footage of more recent nuclear explosions is released

All we have is the early rapatronic footage.

I dont understand what's going on in the pic

Nuclear weapons don't exist, at all. Just believe the governments of the world, because the love you, right...Think for yourself.

MIRV reentry
Basically, instead of having one big nuke, you put six on a rocket that opens up when coming down, to cause more damage.

they*

press.cern/press-releases/2011/06/cern-experiment-traps-antimatter-atoms-1000-seconds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter_weapon
We probably have tactical antimatter devices by this point

So what are these videos of?

Long-exposure photo of multiple warheads entering the atmosphere.

DonaldTrumpWrong.jpg

Antimatter weapons and power generation are a meme. Containment wastes more energy than you can possibly get back.

They probably just didn't want to flood their channel with dozens of short clips. They have the intro/explanation video which is listed, and then the playlist with all the clips.

>A fucking leaf

>KEK

Imagine of NK actually went through with it and juked us. How would we respond?

If you think that was beautiful, just wait until we have antimatter weapons.

It's not science fiction, we currently have the technology to make antimatter. The problem is we don't know (supposedly) how to make it in mass quantities.

For example, 1 gram of antimatter would be equivalent to a 43 KT nuclear detonation, e.g the exact same size as the bomb in OP. Now, if you created a 1 tonne (light) weapon payload and that was entirely antimatter... you would have the power of 43,000 MT. Considering the Tsar bombe was 50MT, that would equal almost a thousand times larger than the Tsar bombe. So an antimatter weapon weighing 1 tonne could probably wipe out an entire continent.

In the far future, antimatter weapons would be used to glass the entire surface of a planet without leaving any radiation behind. Imagine standing on the bridge of the observation deck while you watch the bombardment.
You think nukes are pretty? We ain't seen nothing yet.

Also, on the flipside... you think terrorism is scary now? Just wait until antimatter becomes a mass produced fuel and a single gram of completely undetectable matter hidden inside a capsule inside somebody's stomach can wipe out an entire city.

Chances are, commercially available antimatter would be somehow neutralized with non-tamer failsafes or something.

Fuck off Clark.

Jesus Christ that reads like a bunch of made up shit. Too spooky for me.
>We trapped anti-hydrogen for 16 minutes
You what?

its science. Ask /sci/ why its a good thing.

It means the video is set to private and YouTube is saying perhaps you should think twice before sharing it, to consider if the person who sent you the link wants others to see it or not because it is set to private for a reason.

It's not that hard to understand.

>wipe out an entire continent
This is planet-destroying shit.
>neutralized with non-tamer failsafes
What is this science fiction shit?

Peacekeeper MIRV.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-118_Peacekeeper

thats a heavy duty car door

youtu.be/cZ4wA3ELE_A

I think the car weighs like 12,000lbs or some insane shit.

You should watch Threads (1984)
You won't sleep for a week.

>Turk
Im moving back to germany I guess

Good shit, horrifying. Hard to find these days though, wasn't that a TV movie on BBC or something?

also
>scientists feared the entire atmosphere might ignite and destroy the planet before dropping first nuke

TOPKEK
>will wipe out humanity

no nigger. there are but 3 places that will innevitably be nuked (none of which will end the world)

1. North Korea (probably by us)
2. Israel (towel heads)
3. France (easiest target for towel heads)

Frankly, I don't give a shit. I think the world living under the standards of the Georgia Guidestones would be far better. (world population 500mil MAX, live in harmony with the earth and her resources, don't be a degenerate)

Hate to break it to you, but nukes are THE SHIT at depopulation.

For you

Going over 50megatons in nukes is useless since most of the energy released just escapes to space. Also nuclear war wouldnt be nearly enough to eradicate humanity out of existence, most of the nukes are targeted at strategically important targets, not people. Life would suck for a couple of generations but in the long run its just a bump on the road

Daily reminder we don't care because Utah is full of Mormons and nuclear weapons ensure our status as the worlds true superpower.

What are these small lines that quickly disappear?

Public image. It was to dupe the world into thinking that he was decreasing the amount of nukes, because, I think, the "official" number decreased because of the counting method.

That's just what democrats do though, they break something, put it in a pretty box, and then sell it to the public as if everything inside is as beautiful as the outside. It usually works because people hardly ever look beyond appearances.

Probly part of the bomb casing or something

Also here

You need to prevent anti-matter from coming into contact with matter otherwise it blows up. It's just scientists fucking around. I don't see how anti-matter could be produced cheaply and in useful quantities anytime soon.

Smoke nades for shockwave tracing

Film stock was deteriorating badly

Nukes are old hat now. There was already worse weapons made in the 80s.

>Operation Teapot

Nice, that gets the Bong seal of approval

Cables lashed to the tower they mounted the bomb on. Whole thing was vaporized.

Yeah but they're mostly optimized to around that size or smaller now. Big nukes are worse than a lot of small nukes.

not sure, but the ones going towards the center are tower guidelines.

lol
just outta frame the nuke was holding the camera for a selfie

Anti-matter has to be suspended with unbelievably powerful magnets. Anyone who says anti-matter bombs exist/are being tested is so full of shit that instead of hair, thin lines of feces comes out the follicles of their head.

>the next war will wipe out humanity

let us hope so.

Standard YouTube message. Means the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has not made the video public and only people who now the link can find it. They probably plan to make it public at a later date.

It likely will. WWIII is probably the finale They have been building up to this whole time.

Woah.

i want to see this but i can't find it

Im rolling for the trips to confim