TURKEY THREATENS TO GO TO WAR WITH EUROPE

TURKEY'S FOREIGN MINISTER WARNS OF 'RELIGIOUS WARS OF EUROPE'

Speaking at a rally in Antalya this morning, Turkey’s Foreign Minister has said Europe is headed for “wars of religion”.

>Turkey's Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has warned that Europe is headed for “wars of religion,” claiming Dutch politicians are taking the continent “to a cliff.” The statement comes amid a bitter dispute between the two countries. Cavusoglu was speaking at a rally in Antalya on Thursday and gave his assessment of the parliamentary elections in the Netherlands. The outcome of the polls saw a failure for the populist politician Geert Wilders to garner a majority of the votes, after a campaign rallying for the closure of mosques and banning of the Koran.

>However, instead of rejoicing that the politician and his anti-Islam views had been defeated by Prime Minister Mark Rutte’s People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD), Cavusoglu warned that Wilders’ beliefs are shared by others across the Netherlands. “There is no difference between the mindsets of Geert Wilders and social democrats in the Netherlands. They all have the same mindset...that mindset is taking Europe to the cliff. Soon wars of religion may and will start in Europe,” Cavusoglu said, as quoted by Reuters.

archive.fo/PBMY6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOV6TYr2f7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do it fagguette

bump

Like they did Syria ?

Turkey should get the Yugoslavia procedure ASAp

Turkey the midget in 'war' against EUROPE.

Sure, why the fuck not.

globalist nigger

Yugoslavia was quickly becoming one of the latest economy in the world but the kikes wanted none of that, they destroyed Yugoslavia

Too bad it's all talk no action by the Turks.

largest

Do it, do it, goatfuckers. we will be happy to be your enemies. not everyone kuffar is cucked.

>Declare an actual war
please please please please

Do it faggot. Waiting to nuke you

while our sons turn into daughters their men are gearing up

IT'S HAPPENING!

Let them come! Deus vult!

Turkey yes! please kill mark rutte

FUCKING DO IT

We get to spill roach blood yet again.

btw aren't you hypocrites? you are the first to scream deus vult and want a war

he is stating a fact

What's some good insults for Turks? Tiny hands, not true Islam, what? Memes can give you a real war.

>using whatever flimsy pretext they can to justify war with non Muslims

Who could have seen this coming?

>TURKEY'S FOREIGN MINISTER WARNS OF 'RELIGIOUS WARS OF EUROPE'

Fucking finally.

how is any of what you just quoted hypocritical?

Muslim ban didnt trigger shit, nothing will

all talk no action

Truly the best timeline

Turks are the most homo men in the world.

Literally why?

Do you know me, to claim what I'd say or do?

Turkroaches

you have reading comprehension issues

Why do Muslims act like the west is still Christian? It's most atheists and agnostics who have kept the aesthetic trappings of religion. Are Muslims that desperate to fight European Christians again that they will literally pretend said Christians exist?

KNOCK-KNOCK SARACENS

They can't even take Syria

not the quotes, the people
this Deus vult tend had been going on for months, he's saying that base will trigger a religious war

time to flee to siberia

Shit, wrong picture.

You can't trick us Muhammad

you're part of the Deus vult meme, we all are

the war started in the 60s and 70s when they shipped in ALGERIANS

>may and will
Why say may if will follows? If they WILL happen then stating they MAY (possibly) happen is redundant. It's almost like that use of may is granting permission....

because Turks are innocent and didn't cause wars amirite

No

he's right, ozgul. threatening jihad because you weren't allowed to campaign for dictatorship rights in a foreign country mostly just proves jihad was their intention all along
that's still not hypocrisy

well maybe it's why the West is failing

everyone causes wars you victimised cunt

inch'allah

They did fake an alien invasion in order to get more soldiers into Syria unnoticed.

It is long overdue. Time to send the thieving horse people back to turkmenistan

>we want war
>we'll give it to you
>you: HMM HYPOCRITE MUCH?

What?

Are you stupid? Muslim want to kill/destroy all religion and cultures. They hate us the most becuase Christian nations are more successful and have more followers.

Is there any chance of a Turkish military coup right now, so soon after the last one (which was staged)?

this is why islam doesnt really worry me

they will go into jihad mode too early and fuck themselves before the demographics are in their favour

that is not what he did nor what he said

it is hypocrisy because you want it first but pretend you don't and just half support the idea

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

They lost both WWI and WWII. Those hairy faggots can't even war probably.

Constantinople belongs to the Greeks.
Turkey has too much regional power, it needs to be split in 4 smaller countries.

They conquered half of Europe for a while user, That's why Bosnia is Muslim.

Time to test that theory about roaches surviving nuclear war

Finally, the alien enemy we've always needed to unite us.

Jihad when ?

It was more like 1/8th

The jihad has been going on for years now, the fuck is he talking about ?
Is he saying that "moderate" muslims are gonna join in too ?

Woke as fuck
Is he /ourguy/?

it was not staged, pence himself confirmed it

youtube.com/watch?v=fOV6TYr2f7Y

HABBENIND

But Turks are known for consantly causing wars, in fact that's the only thing they know how to do

>victimised
Yeah let's see if like having half of your land being occupied by roaches, oh wait you're already happily doing that yourself

No, its hard to really disciple what he is meaning. He may be saying he will go to war with Europe and using a play on words to make it seem like he isn't or he will possibly sponsor terrorist elements in Europe (aka all that Turkish diaspora), or may give fleeing ISIS fighters (Once raqqa is taken and Mosul) safe passage to Europe.

Who the fuck knows man, he is a crazy Turkish cunt who has been known to lock away journalist and shit.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD, PLEASE UNLEASH MAD DOG ON YOURSELVES ROACHES

Byzantine Emperor restored to the throne when?

Pay your fucking debts yoghurt nigger.

It would be a very short war.

Gettin' hyped.

>massacre our people
>we intervene as it was our right
>hurr durr turks are killing us, we dindu noffin for 10 years to turks.
get real enosis lover.

>a Greek who's accepted he's really a Turk

well color me surprised

And what has Bosnian ever done? Nothing. Why becuase Islam is a shitty backward religion that needs to be removed.

Let them come.

Um, that was always the plan, OP. Jihad never ends.

We've upgraded our Hussars roach.

Oh hell yes. Multiple religions predicted shit like this. Humanity is already getting more racist with the SJW. Sup Forums is getting filled with fags. Global warming is increasing. Sure enough Turkey will pull other countries with their treaties and stuff. Get your popcorn guys, this'll be good.

nobody here's pretending they don't want it, you roaches are the ones who run around pretending to be peaceful

Remember, nukes can't stop us.

Poland alone can own them
Vienna 2.0 GO!!!

yeah Europe never started wars, euros dindu nuffin

you'll never fix your issue with half steps

>massacre our people
>our people
They were never your people, you fucking roach. They just went under British brainwashing into thinking they're Turks so they would send them fight against us. Not to mention that they did the same thing to us.

Also since when did liberation meant forcfully kicking the natives out of their homes and massacring then while then bringing in mainland roaches in the island? Your government lies to you and you gladly eat their shit.

retard
mongrel

Fucking bring it on tirkroaches, been lifting to get fit for summer but if it's a race Warton want your going to get it so fucking badly.

Don't worry, we're experts with gas.

No. Just no. We don't want to destroy any of you guys, much less speak to you.

Listen Zidane. Life isn't like La Hen.
You internal roaches are next.

fuck the Clintons, im glad she didnt get into office, imagine wat trainwreck the world would become

also fuck teh jews

Because there is no muslim ban, it´s been halted AGAIN by a hawai muslim-brotherhood islamist traitor cuck

For the first time Turkey is shittalking about European faggots. We wouldnt do it if Brexit hadnt happened. Turkey is trying to exploit the weak position of the EU. Other countries will do same thing. I dont know whether EU will dissolve or not but i am sure EU wont recover after Brexit.

All that crissis with Turkey is just prove that Turkish government is betting for the dissolution of EU.

If Erdoğan wins the referandum, Turkey may stop the accession process. Fuck Europe though. They wil never be as based as America or Russia.

You've got to go back.

>I posted that I want the religious war to happen
>Get called a hypocrite because I normally say I want the religious war to happen
It's okay man I'm sure your boss lets a few mistakes slip past.

the trickster in his natural habitat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesticide_resistance

Soon. Lemme get the bombs.

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

DETHRONE THE JUDEN POPE, ESTABLISH A TRUE PONTIFF.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

Geert would have stopped this

Turk concentration camps when?

START THE SHOOTING START THE SHOOTING KILL ALL RELIGIOUS KILL GOD START THE SHOOTING BRING IT CUNT I WANT YOU ALL DEAD GIVE ME A REASON TO GO BACK TO WORK START THE FUCKING SHOOTING I WANT YOU ALL DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RELIGIOUS SCUM.