Pizzagate Happening?

Is this the beginning? Maybe?

>Oklahoma state senator found with teen boy in motel could face charges, authorities say

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/16/oklahoma-state-senator-found-with-teen-boy-in-motel-could-face-charges-authorities-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=ST1zqhCqHW4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508
youtube.com/watch?v=6x4hxV2JfsY
al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/03/florida_foster_parents_charged.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump bump bump

>one politician is caught being a pedo, in a motel in Oklahoma
>surely this means there's a Satanic Death Cult doing child sacrifices under a Washington DC local pizzaria!

holy shit the mental gymnastics.

gb2/x/

That's what fucks like you say everytime a case like this gets blown open

>dutroux
>saville
>hastert
>sandusky
>Franklin coverup
>British parliament
>etc...

nice red herring shill

>Republican Sen. Ralph Shortey
>Republican

He's a Republican and Trump surrogate.

The Right still just projecting their obsession for fiddling little boys with Pizzagate.

leftist nigger pedo confirmed

It's going to be one politician an hour soon enough.

People like you need to be publicly executed

Can't you see how ridiculous it is to make such stupid leaps though?

I mean yeah, I bet there are pedos in congress

There might be LeVay Satanists in congress

But actual legit supernatural Satanists who rape and sacrifice children under some random ass DC Pizzaria?

That's tinfoil territory.

You know how you laugh every time leftists accuse someone they don't like of being Hitler? It's the exact same with right wing accusing everyone they don't like of being a satanist/the antichrist, except that you use boogeymen supernatural elements in it that make it even more retarded.

They're satanists tho.

Memes are real life user. Deal with it.

Are you forgetting Hastert you fucking imbecile?

Lets not forget Joe Biden. May not have been caught necessarily, but everybody knows that cunt is a pedo. Look at any video of him with kids. Touches them more than I touch my dick, which is a lot.

sure, see There are pedos in Washington. I'm not denying that. What I'm denying is the stupid fucking supernatural shit and bloody human sacrifice ritual shit. That's fucking pants on head retarded and in no way grounded to realilty.

If you'd stuck with it being a child pedo ring in washington based out of a Pizzaria, maybe I'd say there was some credibility, I'd have to see some evidence, but it'd at least be in the realm of possibility. But then you start throwing all this moloch and Satan crap and human sacrifice shit overplayed your hand and it just sounds all retarded.

Also let's not forget that Hastert, and this Oklahoma guy, were Republicans, not Democrats. so it doesn't really support your DNC pedo satanist pizzaria conspiracy.

Cops are turning up the heat after pizzagate.

Why do you think the RINOs give in to the Dems every fucking time?

Bump.

Internet Pedophile Defense Force GTFO

lol cia posters are weak as fuck

>What I'm denying is the stupid fucking supernatural shit
If rich and powerful fucks don't want us to think they are into this bullshit then they should stop DRESSING UP IN FUCKING ROBES AND DANCING AROUND A FUCKING OWL GOD AT BOHEMIAN GROVE

THE STUPID SUPERNATURAL SHIT EXISTS BECAUSE THEY ARE INTO IT YOU FUCKING MORON

THEY
ARE
INTO
IT

Bump

I guess no one cares about pizzagate anymore

Don't forget that a pedo ring caught in Sweden is also linked into this

Name ONE type of sin or evil activity that existed thousands of years ago but not today.

Murder, rape, torture, theft, slavery, adultery, idolatry...all exist to this day.

So what makes you think human sacrifices stopped happening?

What year did satanic human sacrifices end?

What caused the end of satanic human sacrifices?

How were ((they)) able to prevent satanic human sacrifices from ever returning?

Seriously, faggot.

If satanic human sacrifice ended, it would be the first and only evil activity to ever end. EVER.

None

>there are pedophiles
>there are satanists
>b-b-but they're not REAL satanists, goy
>also stop looking at that pizza parlor that won't shut up about how cool pedophilia and satanism are

Who's doing mental gymnastics here, exactly?

I hope you're being paid well, but I already know it's minimum wage.

Ikr, it's almost like society needs truth wrapped in a conspiracy like pizzagate to get people out of their normalcy bias and look at the crime...you are a moron

The satanic shit is so that when normies find out about it they say "no fucking way"

Look up MKUltra, and the artist Kim Noble. These people are broken by the abuse, and because of the Satanic/ritualistic elements, they aren't believed and just look like crazy people.

They're not really satanists.

LeVay "Satanists" don't actually worship the devil, that's correct. They're a humanist movement that basically mocks religion. They're just more organized Atheists really.

I think you're gonna be pretty surprised in the end days, friend. But you've already figured out approximately how evil our elites are, so that's a good step.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

"
With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the

backyard to Moloch . . ."

Can you imagine how fucking dank the globalist memes are? Their memes are literally passed down through generations of rich, snobby losers. They think we're all fucking peasants.

...and Islam is a peaceful religion, right? You'll be telling us next Crowley never swallowed his own cum (or anyone else's, for that matter).

I usually go on Sup Forums but fuck me you guys are properly fucking mental, theres tin foil literally flying out of my printer right now.
And heres me thinking it was all just a meme, i guess the magics real.

exactly. My honest hope is that some Pedo ring insider planted the "satanic devil worship child sacrifice" shit in the threads to discredit any legitimate leads on pedophile rings in Washington.

But when you guys literally eat that shit up and believe it as literal truth..

I hope this is all trolling, because holy shit this pizzagate shit is retarded.

You read Genesis wrong. God wants to keep man a sheep, and Satan tells Eve "you will not surely die" from eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Eve is just a free spirit.

God literally genocides people every other day, Satan just instructs skepticism and individuality.

Our leaders act a lot more like the Christian Monarchs of old who used their faith as a weapon to destroy their opposition. I don't think they're clever enough to be Satanists.

this has nothing to do with DNC vs GOP, they are at the end of the day all the same.

>not illegal in state
>nothing was wrong
>he was the one that introduced the "no babies in food" bill.

hmmmmm who could be behind this post?

It's the same one of yesterday or another one?

And how will you react, exactly, if you find that it's all true?

>Republicans, not Democrats

have you actually looked into LeVay Satanism? done any of your homework at all?

They don't even believe "Satan" exists. They're hedonistic, materialistic, support concepts like eugenics and social darwinism, and are highly individualistic. The whole concept of any supernatural beings is rejected in their philosophy.

When did satanic human sacrifice ever exist?

Obviously I'd 180, admit I was wrong.

But the chances of that being literally true are so fucking remote it just makes me cringe every time I see a "pizzagate" thread. Supernatural shit is fucking stupid.

Are you ready for the blackpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=ST1zqhCqHW4

He's wishing for good luck and making a joke. You retarded or what?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508

>Might be time for Denny to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island.

fuckin' aztecs, man

and that's just assuming that you don't trust the bible (I don't necessarily trust it either, but I trust it to at least have some vague correlation with reality)

So the guy was a Trump campaign chair? Oh lawd, between this and Trump's ties to Epstein, things are looking pretty bad for Pizzagatefags.

Ted Gunderson never saw a conspiracy theory he didn't believe

I did, he's from a circus family, appropriately enough. You think these people are some kind of happy-clappy, Kumbayah-tier rainbow-tinged MLP fans?
"Satan" is known as "the Prince of Lies" so why trust a creepy bastard who is seen here hanging out with a man I am sure you are familiar with - Michael Aquino, said to be highly placed in said international pedophile cabal?
You are as retarded as a Swede who allows himself to be arse-raped.

Was that Satan tho? Like the Judeo-Christian Satan operating in the pre-Colombian new world? C'mon now

>making a joke.
Leaving aside that this is the flimsiest bullshit excuse under the sun, you would know this how?

No, my point is that the Satanism shit IS clearly a joke. But the fact that they made a joke about Moloch is so telling.

It's not that they legitimately worship babylonian owl gods or whatever, it's that they knew conspiracy theorists believe they do and they think that's hilarious. The ruse works, because all the child trafficking and drugs and everything else going on in DC gets dismissed along with everything else Alex Jones say, and they're LOLing at us.

Since mankind first gazed at the heavens and feared the sun may not rise upon the morrow.

praise.

>kids were flown to washington dc for sex orgy parties with senators

1:15

>I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago, assume we are using the same channels?

>ou know how you laugh every time leftists accuse someone they don't like of being Hitler? It's the exact same with right wing accusing everyone they don't like of being a satanist/the antichrist,

If Trump was going to secret Hitler parties with the elite and decorating his high-profile DC restaurant fundraising hotspots with Nazi art and 'joked' in leaked emails about paying ritual tribute to Hitler, I'D START TO THINK THEY HAD A POINT

Who the fuck wouldn't laugh at Alex Jones tho?

I read the email and possess common sense

haven't read that email in a while, HOLY fuck. I've been trying to redpill normies and a lot of them get stuck on pizza as a codeword. I forgot how obvious that email makes it lmfao. That was from the Stratfor leak of several years past, too!

>could face charges
Yeah won't happen

One half of your statement is a lie.

Just never forget one simple thing, Shilly Mays: the lie-peddlers and spirit-cookers will burn no hotter than the degenerates who defend them, nor will they receive less mercy.

Never forget that.

Sorry I just can't make the leap that every mention of pizza and hot dogs, two iconic Chicago foods that the Prez loves, equate to underage child slaves. Burden is on you to fully prove that extraordinarily hard to believe premise

OHOHOHOHO

I have to believe that it's a coincidence that the code was something that could be easily hide in web searchs.

all supposed deities that aren't God are Satan.

if you deny this point then you might as well say "oh well okay they're sacrificing children to MOLOCH but that's okay cuz it's not SATAN"

It's only a crime and gets persecuted if republicans do it

Republicucks are so cucked beyond repair (including Trump) that they couldnt persecute those democratic child diddlers if they raped little kids in broad daylight on national tv.

I mean that Pederasta guy and that Alefantis clown are still active...

Have any comparison as to how this differentiates with standard operations prior to Teump taking office?

prez also spend an absurdly large amount of money flying these two foods into the white house for a private party

catering private parties at the white house is explicitly against the rules, by the way. it's all supposed to be fixed in the white house. to avoid poisonings and shit

The Clinton-controlled Obama admin FBI was forced to admit that 'pizza' and 'hotdog' are codewords known to them that large child trafficking rings use amongst themselves, because this was publicly available knowledge on their own 'pedophilia online' section of their website

Which God then? There is no doubt that the God that Xtians worship is different than that of the Jews. Does that make the old God 1.0 of the Jews Satan as well? At what point did Satan become God?

@ 116930291 cuz I'm not giving your Shareblue faggot ass any more (You)s:
Who the fuck has pizza flown half-way across the country, you obtuse faggot? "Yeah, have that place on the south side of Chicago being a shitload of the pizza, have it loaded onto a plane, flown to DC, unloaded off of said plane, then driven to the White House. If it gets cold we'll just throw it in the microwave."
Not to mention, $65K worth of "hot dogs and pizza"
Fucking kill yourself faggot, and save me the trouble.

Says the increasingly nervous pedophile for the 8th time

You saying current Prez Trump hasnt bent a rule or two?

When and where? I've only seen the FBI sheet anoit Nesta's logo

((((Trump)))) is protecting his Clinton Foundation buddies

what a retarded argument. the answer is that the Jews stopped worshiping God at some point. hello

There are news stories about Obama flying pizza to DC. Dig them up ya damn self

If 1500 child traffickers were caught every month we would be jailing something like 18,000 a year, how could rings even exist? At its peak the Italian Mafia had like 2,000 Made Men and 10,000 goons

>he thinks there aren't millions of these people

oy vey

The OT God is a tribal god protecting a tribe. Then the NT happens and suddenly he's universal for the whole planet. Sorry bit that's a whole different God

They definitely got some things wrong and lied about God, yeah.

Get on my level

Must be some stellar fucking pizza for $65K.

Liteerally nothing

You are guilty of normie faggot thought.

"I don't want to believe there are actually satanic pedophiles so I insist they don't exist"

Everything the government does is overpriced. They buy thousand dollar toilet seats

is anyone else watching?
Hampstead Cover Up Child A Witness Statement Truth With Trishaly
youtube.com/watch?v=6x4hxV2JfsY

it's interesting

You are guilty if 1980s Satanic Panic thinking

Trannies aren't women, user.

It's dangerous to go outside, take this bump with you

how good is the motel's pizza?

>Oklahoma state senator
Is it this guy? Looks like a total creep.

No it a guy name Ralph Shortey. You worst detective get out of my office

I don't get it

al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/03/florida_foster_parents_charged.html
>undisclosed Japanese island (pic)

That's the problem, user.