Trumps Budget 2017

Meals on Wheels and Housing Assistance cut too, both funded through the Community Development Block Grant

$1.5Bn going to border wall program
Defense Dept up from $587B to $693B

all of the National Endowment for the Arts ($148M) cut
all Public Broadcasting funding for things like NPR & PBS ($445) cut
3000+ EPA workers to lose jobs

Funding to be totally cut for these 19 agencies

African Development Foundation
Appalachian Regional Commission
Chemical Safety Board
Corporation for National and Community Service
Corporation for Public Broadcasting
Delta Regional Authority
Denali Commission
Institute of Museum and Library Services
Inter-American Foundation
U.S. Trade and Development Agency
Legal Services Corporation
National Endowment for the Arts
National Endowment for the Humanities
Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation
Northern Border Regional Commission
Overseas Private Investment Corporation
U.S. Institute of Peace
U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness
Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/16/trump-budget-seeks-defense-spending-boost-major-cuts-in-other-agencies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_Regional_Commission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Recovery_Tax_Act_of_1981
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Chemical_Safety_and_Hazard_Investigation_Board
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based.

WTF RIGHT WING RETARDS TOLD ME THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T WRITE THE BUDGET

It's his FY2018 budget actually.

>-1% NASA

fucking dropped.

looks like grandma's gonna starve before she freezes this christmas

get fucked, neetleaf

>National Endowment for the Arts
Art students BTFO

Time to get real work, stupid snowflakes

Too bad he didnt kill the NSF. That list looks like all swamp people to me.

love it, the epa is the biggest polluter on the planet

Thanks Trump MAGA!

Top fucking kek

>npr cut

oh my dick fuck yes

state department can be cut by 60% easily

>The government MUST pay for these things or they simply cannot exist
>We can't ART or SCIENCE without the government funding useless programs
>Private investors don't exist
>Community run programs don't exist
>Government please wipe my ass!

Yeah, OK, some of those programs sound nice and all, but we really need to get out of this mindset that big government needs to have it's dick in everything we do.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/16/trump-budget-seeks-defense-spending-boost-major-cuts-in-other-agencies.html

Based Trump working the EPA

He golfs on his own dime, why would he make us pay when he owns a fucking golf course?
Can't wait till Zuckerstein runs in 2020

>Chemical Safety Board
actually a critically important branch of government relating to chemicals manufacturing and storage. not good.

>Corporation for Public Broadcasting
>National Endowment for the Humanities
>Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation
hilarious

What does the state department do, burgers?

Maybe if Lefties weren't constantly threatening to kill him and his family he wouldn't have to have such a large security team.

Am I supposed to be upset that a bunch of tenured gov workers are finally about to learn that life isn't always cozy? SLASH IT. SLASH IT.

Seems like you cucks are paying for that wall yourselves

Lol whose fault is it that the country is filled with guns?

Which party just made it easier for mentally ill right wing retards to get guns?

>Chemical Safety Board
an independent group that investigates accidents?
sounds like a dime-a-dozen operation to me

GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO PAY FOR MY PASSION

FUCK YOU GIVE ME MONEY

GIVE ME MONEY
GIVE ME MONEY
>GIVE ME MONEY
>GIVE ME MONEY

It's only climate change bullcrap that he's cutting

This is a great thing.

>African Development Foundation
>Appalachian Regional Commission
>Chemical Safety Board
>Corporation for National and Community Service
>Corporation for Public Broadcasting
>Delta Regional Authority
>Denali Commission
>Institute of Museum and Library Services
>Inter-American Foundation
>U.S. Trade and Development Agency
>Legal Services Corporation
>Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation
>Northern Border Regional Commission
>Overseas Private Investment Corporation
>U.S. Institute of Peace
>U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness
>Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars

Can anybody give me the rundown on what our return on investment has been from any of these? What will I be missing from de-funding them (assuming Congress will pass such a budget)?

Looks good. I don't see the point in increasing DoHS and DoD by that much though.

I can tell you as an artist that every government funded shit involving ART is complete bullshit. All the best art related things are community and PEOPLE based, not government run. Not to mention art degrees and going to college or university for such a degree is a colossal waste of time and money. You can learn much more online from over a thousand different resources. You can learn from the best of the best themselves on sites like schoolism or even youtube. The absolute best would be attending an atelier, which is not government funded. If we're going to be spending money, lets spend it on things that matter for once. I'm tired of fuckheads sitting around with their thumbs up their asses or calling in from home to make hundreds of thousands a year. This shit has to stop and thank god for trump. This money isn't going to programs, it's going in pockets of people who don't deserve it.

This will be known as the American Dark Ages.

>trips
>vacations

Hmmmmm... I wonder how much Obama spent on his non-vacation trips?

>Chemical Safety Board

That sounds kinda important user

State stuff.

I imagine molyneux is absolutely livid right now.

the problem is not the mentally ill, it is the blacks.

LOL COAL COUNTRY BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_Regional_Commission

Nothing. Because all those agencies just funnel money into left wing groups

>when he does everything he promised he would
Best timeline

>Triggered
THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? NAME A CULTURE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ART. ART IS THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN EXPRESSION AND CREATION. CREATIVITY AFFECTS EVERY *CLAP* SINGLE *CLAP* THING *CLAP CLAP* IN THE WORLD!!!!

Did you read the fucking headline you mentally handicapped right wing retard?

Remittance tax when?

nothing of value was lost

>African Development Foundation
>Denali Commission
Is Trump the greatest president of our lifetimes or the greatest president in the last 200 years?

Ya'll do remember trump isn't taking a salary right?

People seem to forget that part. Shit like secret service fees are just generic and cannot be attributed to one president. It's just part of the job

>This money isn't going to programs, it's going in pockets of people who don't deserve it.
can confirm.
fuck (((artists))) like Donna Hylton

>That sounds kinda important user
they're an independent firm that investigates accidents - a literal dime-a-dozen operation

Yes he's taking the salary. He refuses to produce any evidence that he isn't taking the salary.

>inb4 he's donating it to charity. Yeah the Trump Foundation.

Go be creative with something more productive. You can't feed a family if you used all the macaroni for your mural.

God fucking bless America

CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT

end all government payouts
cancel all pensions they were not earned
cancel public school and college grants
erase case law

It's basically our ministry of foreign affairs.

Gives useless program dollars to Veterans instead.

This man is a national hero.

I never want this timeline to end.

>erase case law
What possible justification is there for this fucking retardation?

absolutely based
hippies btfo

No, you fucking Social Democrat retard. The idea is to not bankrupt the fucking country, and minimize our liabilities.

Wow you left wing retard got btfo so hard by Trump's budget plan.

I work with elders and a lot of them depend on the meals for wheels program for food and any type of human reaction. This is just sad :(

>cancel public school and college grants
No

But you can end minority scholarships and affirmative action and that sort of shit though

Are you retarded?

Trump's tax cuts will slash revenues by trillions.

The tiny budget cuts here are more than offset by more military spending.

You right wing retards are horrible with numbers.

Source faggot

Don't you mean left wing retards cause the majority of all shooters are black and vote left.

It's k, we have private companies.

Spicer cleared that up last week. Trumps salary will be donated to a charity selected by the American public.

That's a pretty good start. Even though I get a little uneasy at the thought of some of the artsy stuff going away, I remind myself that the federal government really has no business spending my tax dollars to do it, and 99% of the people that are employed or patronize it are literal gommies.

There are plenty of state/regional/local govt programs and private organizations that will fill in the gaps for that stuff.

Other shit like the African Development Foundation; what the fuck were we ever doing blowing money in that corrupt mud hut hellscape anyway?

This is not good. I use transportation to get to work, and it has been cut 13%. Now I'll have to leave 30 minutes earlier. Thanks Trump!!!

Not at all. Trump's first budget will probably cause a recession just like Reagan's did.

>In the year after enactment of ERTA, the deficit ballooned, which in turn, drove interest rates from around 12% to over 20%, which, in turn, drove the economy into the second dip of the 1978-82 "double dip recession". The Dow Jones average, which had been over 1000 before enactment of ERTA, fell to 770 by September 1982. Much of the 1981 ERTA was backed out in September 1982 by the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 (TEFRA), sometimes called the largest tax increase of the post-war period. The "Reagan recovery" began within weeks of enactment of TEFRA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Recovery_Tax_Act_of_1981

Yeah my grandpa can't even walk, and his wife has lost her mind and they rely on it. Atleast his daughter helps him out

>cuts spending
>b-but he's going to raise muh debt
Left wing retard Obamaleaf, everyone.

>>Appalachian Regional Commission
The Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) is a regional economic development agency that represents a partnership of federal, state, and local government. Established by an act of Congress in 1965, ARC is composed of the governors of the 13 Appalachian states and a federal co-chair, who is appointed by the president. Local participation is provided through multi-county local development districts. ARC invests in activities that address the five goals identified in the Commission's strategic plan

Agency that helps the poorest white/rednecks in the country gets the ax

why do right wing retards constantly vote against their own interests?

He """cleared it up""" cause reporters started asking for proof that Trump wasn't taking the salary and it turned out he was taking the salary.

What a fucking surprise.

Did you even read the article you left wing moron?
They state his *official* trips to ma-lar-go or whatever yet quote Obama vacations.

The price also included security stationed outside of trump tower for his families protection because left wing nut bags keep threatening to kill and rape his family.

Jesus you honestly read headlines as if they are news.

A lot of what Trump is doing fucks over his own core supporters the most.

for $11mil/yr I'd rather not have grain silos exploding left and right. They investigate accidents and set policy. Kinda a cool branch of government, like the NTSB but for industrial plants.

Like I said you right wing retards are so fucking mentally handicapped, you can't do basic math.

I'm in the chemicals business. It's not that big of a deal. In fact, its a good thing.

For example, a couple of years ago, they changed all the chemical labeling pushing some nice sounding system called GHS (globally harmonized system). In theory, its a great idea. Make chemical labels the same around the world, to ease the burden of various customs fags.

However, it was implemented like shit. Because of the new label requirements, the chemical actually have less information on them. Just a classic case of bureaucrats twiddling dicks.

Plus, the old ones sync up with fire & storage code symbols. I like the new GHS icons... but it was fugged up in the end.

Better to cut the department. Less is more.

It caused the debt to triple but also was good for the economy which caused Republicans to rule thrice in a row. Now which nigger didn't manage to win on an alledgly good economy with a blue wall?

I can't handle all this winning

Yeah Melania not sleeping with her husband and taking BBC in NYC is costing taxpayers a fortune

It's like you're begging to get destroyed by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191

NASA gets to spend all their budget on exploration now, it's great.

You mean only give it to illegals and wannabee russian spies

Aww poor baby butthurt because he got called out for not reading more than one line in.

Cry some more, shill.

Additionally, I had to buy a entirely new label printing machine and special labels to meet the new specifications of GHS. Besides to capital outlay of the printer (they aren't cheap), the labels cost more, so I make less money per chem.

At least we all have labels able to be submerged for a month in salt water without fading.

You left wing retard are so dumb, you can't even do shit besides posting screenshots of fucking blogs. Tgat's how mentally retarded you are. Cut funds from leftist programs and other bullshit you don't need and you can finance a palace made out of diamonds.
Now you'll post another picture of some literal who talking about imaginary numbers he got from smoking weed but that's fine, because you are just a left wing retard without a job.

>When you forget to turn on the proxy

This guy, every fucking time. How rare is if you start to recognise the shill? I hope you're getting paid because otherwise you're really wasting your time.

Malala is a Marxist Atheist. Notice how she NEVER talks about Islam in anything but the broadest sense?

Why cut this shit to waste on the bloated military budget? Why not tax breaks or roads?

Wasting money on other things is still wasting money.

sounds like a great idea bro, we need more gov't agencies that have no oversight and can't be controlled and totally aren't money sinks that drain the country of it's wealth.
>Congress gave the CSB a unique statutory mission and provided in law that no other agency or executive branch official may direct the activities of the Board.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Chemical_Safety_and_Hazard_Investigation_Board

if a need still exists for the "job" the CSB did, private industry will quickly fill the need and we'll all be better off.

>25 trillion to the debt

Not even trying anymore

>muh right wing retards

Seriously though, do you even know how much money a good classical guitarist can make?

>50$ and hour at the least for lessons
>75-100$ an hour for normal gigs, much more for things like weddings.
>writing books makes money for life, transcriptions, etudes, etc.
>Music sales mostly negligible, but they amount to something too. For life.
>university job if you're good enough

My old guitar teacher had 3 houses from just playing and teaching. Tell me again how it's a waste of time.

How much money one makes in life ONLY depends on the person, not some job description.

Lol you got btfo. Trump is costing taxpayers a fortune.