youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wake me up...

How did it turn to this

into this

But those are finns, not whites

rly made me think

Looks like my white suburb, desu.

This is what you would typically see in a scenario of a systematic genocide of a specific race of people.

Replacement of all culture and music, essentially erasing their historical existence.

>sauce
>bun
Lectins bind with the lining, particularly the villi, of the small intestine. The result? Intestinal damage (with impaired cellular repair potential), cellular death as well as compromised intestinal villi, which means reduced absorption of other nutrients, including minerals and protein. Add to this altered gut flora, which can allow certain harmful bacterial strains like E. coli to run rampant. Furthermore, because the body is now responding full-time to the needs of the injured gut lining, proteins and other resources are redirected from other basic growth and repair processes. lectins have been associated with leptin resistance, a pre-diabetic condition linked to obesity.

lectins cause leaky gut. Leaky gut is a term for the breach in the intestinal lining created by lectins hand in hand with other antinutrients. Once the intestinal breach exists, lectins and other particles (like partially digested food, toxins, etc) can “leak” into the bloodstream.

Once lectins open the door, so to speak, out of the small intestine, they and other fugitive particles are now free to move about the body and bind to any tissue they come across (anything from the thyroid to the pancreas to the kidneys). Of course, the body reacts to these invaders by directing an attack on these particles and the otherwise perfectly healthy tissue they’re attached to. Enter autoimmune mayhem. That’s why lectins are linked with autoimmune disorders like IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, thyroiditis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and arthritis. Specific lectins have been associated with particular ailments (like wheat with rheumatoid arthritis), but more research is needed to trace and confirm these connections. What is clear, however, is the potent autoimmune destruction that can result when the intestinal lining experiences this level of damage.
grains of all kinds (especially wheat), legumes (especially soy), nuts, dairy, and nightshade plants

tldr : op pick is disgusting literally those parents are commiting fucking child abuse by feeding their children shit, so fucking glade this scenario is dead

God fucking dammit I hate Australians.

Get the fuck out of here you industrial cock inhaler

fuck you and those barbarians in your picture
we are enlightened now

also those patterned clothes are heresy

>>>/lgbt
faggot

aesthetics is an inherit law of nature
connect with your inner divine self wnd you too can have an eye for aesthetics

This is the future.

she needs a lesson on how to smile
protip : take a medium breath out through your mouth as you transition from closed mouth to smile over 3 seconds, you will have the best looking smile possible

Take it back..

dogs shit everwhere, they also leave hair in your house. i wouldnt recommend having one

>whats training, grooming
if you can't handle a dog, WHITE mans best friend, you are low test

You know the wife is getting it from Chad Thunderknot there when she's home alone all day.

No reason they look so fucking weird.

The very thing they warned us in Metal Gear is actually happening. Kojima you prophet.

>hates dogs
>cuck fantasies
what else? gender identity?

why add extra work to your life, you sound like the dogs slave

>Not building your companionship with your dog by allowing him to take your wife after you've finished with her.

Whew lad, I didn't realized you held women up on a pedestal. If the dog is male, she should submit to it as well.

FUCK MY SHIT UOPDGSBDJG:KLS

kek, i chuckled

I'm married and my second kid is on the way. Fuck off betas, either make a family or sit down.

sage slide threads

>t. natural news

You never even had it kiwi. Who the fuck knows what you guys were doing back then?

>tfw can't go back

Why even live bros?

lazy abbo detected

No, it's just not as common.

Your pic is what I have (white wife and two white kids), plus a sizable gun collection. All it not lost.

>doubles down on the faggotry

Literally the same exact thing.

Maybe the revolution wasn't a great idea afterall eh Americlap?

No, actually. Look it up yourselves. You typed in black family but changed the search bar.

You're way worse off than we are, Nigel. Enjoy being overrun by Achmeds since every form of self-defense short of a rape whistle is banned there.

Riddle me this

where did it all go wrong?

Ok, yeah that's kinda strange. I clicked on one and it said "european black people art", but I didn't type that up.

>you're way worse than we are Nigel.

Keep believing that, we don't have human shaped gorrilas armed with guns harrassing white people every night.

If you dumbassess abolished slavery straight away, you would be just as white as Canada is right now.

>father has dark hair

Already ruined. Into the trash it goes!

>but I didn't type that up.

Why not?

We don't either. Our niggers are in urban containment zones and mostly kill each other. Any white person with two brain cells to rub together never goes to them.
I live two hours from Ferguson, but the shit I saw on the news during the chimpout felt like a world away. Nogs don't leave their hoods to fuck with armed whitey. They'd be BTFO and they know it.

I typed up "European people art" not "European black people art" but that's what it came up as.

>Never existed in the first place
Fixed

It's not a glitch, this is what people actually believe now

Whomstve believes in that?

(((Google))) and anyone who looks up the medieval age, (((they))) are even trying to turn hannibal black

But why does everything need to be about black people now?

Because it's "diverse" and blacks feel left out of white history, because nowadays if you are white you are all that is wrong with the world

I don't know why exactly, only speculate

It never existed.

But black people have their own history. Why do they want to be apart of ours? History doesn't even define people, only their culture.

It's a fucking painting. Get over it, faggot.

Economic progress works against it.

In a way, this reminds me of The Lord of the Rings. You have the elves (white people) being gradually driven out of Middle Earth (the West) by less civilized races, and the original civilization they built slowly fades away. It really is sad, and I'm afraid there's no undoing it.

J U S T

Their history and legacy and dwarfed by the mostly white history, blacks have never had a successful empire near the modern era and still to this day do not have a single successful black country, there is an interesting documentary called "empire of dust" which is about china in africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

In the doc the native africans talk about kicking out the belgians after they had built up infrastructure, but failed to build upon or even maintain it. It is clear that they need a constant kick in the right direction or else they will turn into a banana republic like the rest of africa.

South africa is doing good, but right now they are trying to force the whites out like zimbabwe did, im ranting.. but watch the video and see for yourself, i do not have all the answers

We have no Valinor

>doesn't know the difference between a painting and an illustration
>is dutch

kys

I'll watch the video, I just have one more question. If black people want to have their own great history, then why don't they just make something out of their race right now?

Not to sound like a cunt but you do not understand their mindset, most are born into shitty families with shitty values and no work ethic, they live their lives content because they do not have to work to survive in western nations due to welfare, it is not directly the black mans fault as whites fall prey to the same cycle.

In short why work when others can work and provide for you, it is like the state is their parents and they will stay at home as long as their parents allow them too

Alright, I understand. Thank you for talking.

If you would have abolished slavery before colonizing NA we would be whiter than Canada

Wrong

I had a barbecue just the other day

not just lost.
prosperously destroyed.
fuck the cia , fbi, arrest all fbi and cia, the war on drugs must end or i will end you all.
you have declared war on you own and we are not going to let you walk all over us any more .
so bring it i am about to declare war on the cia and fbi you will all die slowly.
you killed my men on my wall i will kill you in front of heaven and all the gods will not intervene for your kind deserves a traitors death.

I still live this life style, just without the gay shirts. Dont know what you homos are complaining about.

don't answer the door

There is no need for terrorist actions, the war on drugs is already dying on it's own with weed being legalized in some US states, what do you want exactly?

>i am about to declare war on the cia and fbi you will all die slowly

shit just got real
dont do it user

Just find a conservative wife.

None of you would have had this anyway. Because you're pic related.

Thanks for this. I've suffered from leaky gut for years. Did not know about this.

Some of us have families you know

"some" is not enough

if whites cant reproduce then they deserve to be wiped out in the future.

Giving women the vote sealed the wests doom.

You can't blame the average roman pleb for the empire falling m8

Our governments have allowed this to happen to everyone across the board

All these degeneracies will be Purged by Trump and then Pence.

Black pill thread
Mods
Delet this

pls D':

White men want to have a wife and kids.
Women however want a career, their own house and car, casual sex, vacations,drink, expensive jewelry and cloths etc. White women see babies as a burden that interferes with them having a good time and living their life.

Thats not going to change. We cant force them to have babies so we're fucked.