When will we white people give back to black people what is theirs by right?

When will we white people give back to black people what is theirs by right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cM0KpLyncCI
youtube.com/watch?v=0GhbkrOg9gA
youtu.be/yr5BQS79H7g?t=11m11s
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
newobserveronline.com/anc-drive-whites-south-africa-within-50-years/
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=8UPlyk8AMUE
youtube.com/watch?v=t33445fTEg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What would that be?

A trip back to Africa?

notice how the hat places the onus of making that pavement ape a KANG again is placed on others, rather then being a call for noggers to stop nogging?

Of couse the nigger wants moar gibs.

He looks arab though.

Not black.

liberia 2.0 , but this time take all niggs from US.

Sure, they can have free boat rides so they can go to Egypt and reclaim their title. I would be willing to pay a tax to help support this. I am positive that Arabs will be enthusiastic to make amends for the wrongs they have done to the black man as well.

If you're so superior, become kangs again by yourself instead of asking white men to do it for you

>implying niggers work for anything

Man, you burgers fucked up so bad when you brought those dindus to the US from Africa.

Now they'll NEVER fucking leave.

They're like a horrible house guest that over stays their welcome.

You couldn't have just picked your own damn cotton?

What exactly do niggers want back?

WE

This. Give them back to their homeland free of charge.

They can have Africa.

Why won't they go back?

In our lifetime brother since they are already being bred out of existence,Italy is already nonwhite anyway.
Remember how hitler did them more damage and now the fraud trump will permanently make them not leave their basements and will be left to cry online or become suicide bombers.LMFAO

Our only mistake was not decommissioning our equipment

I hope you stay in Italy so that when white people finally had enough you will be where you belong, hanging from a tree.

Fuck you and your garbage thread

This. If you have the "negroid look" you should be deported.

Here you go

enjoy!

>we white people
Sure, nigger/schlomo.

There was just a black president in the US. There are black leaders in Africa.

This concept is retarded. Do they think every black person was a king? Even in the non existent magical days when black people were kings, there would be 1 ruler and most would be plebs/peasants/poor.

kys nigger

And lit on fire if history is any indication.

Enjoy the AIDS infected monkeys, you human filth.

Orientals have even flatter faces than you.

naw, just send them back

We can pay them one way plane tickets to Africa. We owe them at least that much.

do niggers not realize they cant all be kangz

they are just gonna keep killing eachother to be kang

It would only delay it.

Look at Europe. They import them for "humanitarian reasons", which means some retards feel good about themselves, the media try and say they'll be productive workers, but in the end they use up more welfare than what they put in and increase the crime rate.

Buddy, Africa is right fucking there for the taking. Nobody is stopping you from going there and making it the best number one country on the planet.
Nobody is stopping. Nobody. Not a soul. Go for it, young man, and be King of Africa once more.

>JUST
>DO IT
>DOOOOO ITTTTTTTT

So...black men want to subjugate other black people?
By definition a king has subjects

It's clear they don't understand what "King and Queen" means in the context they're using.

Lucky Negro #1 and 2 will be your Kang and Queen, whereas the rest will be peons/subjects.
There's only one each of King and Queen.

A ticket to Africa?

Why are negros unable to run a successful civilization

go to Africa, they could use the "leadership"

They had successful and prosperous advanced civilizations before white people came in and destroyed everything

not sure if you're trolling or you're serious

They never evolved into it.

They do and can run successful tribes of hunters and gatherers.

Asia was able to replicate European society pretty well, as they had the mental faculties for it.

>black people say they were kings
>but they claim whites stole everything
>claim whites stole ideas
>which means copying an idea
>because if you have an idea of a boat someone else making their own boat doesn't rob you of anything
>blacks too stupid to understand this
>somehow they stopped being kings
>then they became slaves

The irony here is tremendous. The "we wuz kangs" narratives doesn't imply that blacks used to be superior, it implies that they were so monstrously inferior that they were conquered absolutely. So absolutely to the point that cavemen took their inventions, made better forms of them, overthrew the kangz, subjugated them, and have held them down so long that we evolved, and they were incapable of doing anything about for a period of time that extends before recorded history.
This narrative is the most glorifying fable of whites ever imagined.

From Caveman to usurper King: The story of how whites dethroned supposedly sophisticated and intelligent blacks and they were destroyed so thoroughly that their average IQ was permanently lowered multiple standard deviations for thousands of years.

WUZ

Maybe we should sell them back to Africa as slaves.

>African American

They are becoming their own race, until they mix further with population. Which will happen.

As an American of Mexican decent, I think these dindus are delusional my ancestors were slaves before these nogs were imported from Africa. My ancestors fought for their own freedom from slavery on their own , these nogs were giving their freedom with the blood of white men as payment - and they expect reprimand from America when a small number of white men owned the majority of these slaves.

What about the Irish slavery market or other ethic peoples these nogs are ignoring??

Fuck Off Negro.

Given*

[On mobile]

Harsh but fair there iron fist with burger

I do not know where the sponge was left but I will gladly buy your kind a new one.

Your mistake was not doing like the Muslims did to their black slaves: Castrating them so they couldn't reproduce and cause problems.

Name one. Just one you pasta guzzling bambino

KEK is a brutal, but efficient god.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

You can't have very many kings, only one per kingdom.

>When will we white people give back to black people what is theirs by right?

Dude, blacks can have all the cotton they want. We're not stopping them.

Sorry, Wakanda never existed outside of the comic books.

Did you know that in the 14th century the city of Timbuktu in West Africa was five times bigger than the city of London, and was the richest city in the world?

The richest man ever in the history of Humanity, Mansa Musa, was the emperor of the 14th century Mali Empire which covered modern day Mali, Senegal, Gambia, and Guinea.

At the time of his death in 1331, Mansa Musa was worth the equivalent of 400 billion dollars. At that time Mali Empire was producing more than half the world’s supply of salt and gold.

When tourists visit sub-Saharan Africa, they often wonder “Why there are no historical buildings or monuments?”

The reason is simple. Europeans have destroyed most of them.

What are the statistics on niggers being denied entry into africa to be "kings" again?

so why did such a strong civilization fall so easily to inferior europeans?

simple, it never existed and yoy have no proofs

Africa? No one is preventing them from leaving.

And as we speak you have a feminist cuck as your prime minister who want's to flood the countrly with mudshits. Fuck off maplenigger.

>Mansa Musa
Yeah and I bet Mansa Musa didn't have the biggest all time number of slaves to acquire his wealth. Oh wait he definitely did.

fpbp

came here to say this.

>Mansa Musa
I know you're being a shill, but that nigga only got as far as he did because by that point Islam had spread into Africa and he got wealthy from trade. Dindus aren't capable of creating things, they can only imitate.

Fun fact: Musa actually wrecked the economy because while on a pilgrimage to Mecca, he handed out gold to every poor person in sight and it suddenly devalued like crazy and inflation skyrocketed. It took 10 years for the economy to recover, based on the actions of a single dumb nigger.

AYO HOL UP

He wants white people to gibs him a kangdom top kek fucking nignogs.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=cM0KpLyncCI

What, you mean Africa?
Or do you mean their witchdoctors and mud huts?

Not just any trade though. Slave trade. The majority of Mansa Musa's wealth came from the arab slave trade.

He sold his own people into slavery to become the most wealthy man of all time. Wow what an amazing king.

I guess all african americans are decedents of Mansa Musa and not from slaves... Oh wait.

Nice logic Kangs...

what a cold hearted bitch no matter how much of a dick her brother was

being a man of wealth and power does not equal a civilization

Mansa Musa is the perfect example for niggers these days, get rich now for me me now me now. Instead of thinking for the generations to come, which niggers still are incapable of .

infrastructure architecture legacy art etc that form civilizations

Dindus are also trying to claim mesoamerican culture as their own -hell they're claiming Native American cultural in general.

WUZ

Yes, give back the cottonfields!

WE DEMAND IT

WE WUZ COTTONKANGZ

How much did they got btw?

We gave them the country of Liberia. They kingz now

If blacks were Egyptian kings, how come most Egyptians are Arabs?

This.

Shut up and go make more hip hop.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GhbkrOg9gA

You make something people like we gave you money.

Capish?

We know.

Fuck southerners.

KANGS

I wouldn't consider southern europeans white. You're more like less niggrish

COTTON BUILT AMERICA
youtu.be/yr5BQS79H7g?t=11m11s

Hey, don't blame us, blame the (((merchants))) who brought them over here in the first place.

Is it provable that Jews brought slaves here?

1 blacks where never egyptian kings. Egyptians are more related to jews (through moses) than to blacks.

2 Arabs conquered the entire north of africa in the early 700s,

No. Fuck you. You cunts bought them. I will blame you.

It takes a market and you provided (((them))) one.
Your lazy ancestors should have picked your own damn cotton and because they didn't now we ALL suffer. Lincoln was going to send them back too, then Booth fucked that up to.

BURN THE SOUTH DOWN, AGAIN.

What is Dutch history..

The American Colonization Society tried that in 1821. They created the country of Liberia and shipped every black person they could over there.

Unfortunately, some black people did not want to be kangz

WE WUZ KANGS

Good times

Jews love slaves

Hey, at least we tried to keep them in check with lynch mobs and such. Then uppity loudmouths like MLK had to go and start shit and the government bent over.

This isn't true, but let's say for the sake of argument that by blood, I am rightfully next in line to be king of France. To claim my throne, I would naturally have to go back to France.

If black men were ever kings, it was in Africa.

We'll give you back your chains and cotton fields nigger. All you had to do was ask.

Black people are so privileged in America, what the fuck are you talking about?

When will black people give South Africa back to whites?

Whites were in the cape first before blacks came from the North. Now they claim they're entitled to the land and essentially genociding whites.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
>South Africa's President Calls For Confiscation Of White Land

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
>Jacob Zuma sings "Kill the White Man" at ANC Centenery Celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa

newobserveronline.com/anc-drive-whites-south-africa-within-50-years/
>“Whites will be driven out of South Africa by ANC within 50 Years”

>The African National Congress’s policies will lead to the disappearance of whites in South Africa within the next 50 to 60 years, F. W. de Klerk, the last Afrikaner president of that country, has said.

Also, what about Chicago, Detroit, or some parts of Europe? They've basically taken over some of them. What about the billions in welfare, subsidized housing, affirmative aciton and foreign aid?

When they take it back from our cold dead hands. It belongs to the white man only by right of conquest.

VAE VICTUS

Nothing is stopping them from going back to Africa and being kings again.

This. More blacks have been coming from Africa in the last decades than they ever did during the slave trade anyway.

nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
>More Africans enter the US than in days of slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=8UPlyk8AMUE
youtube.com/watch?v=t33445fTEg8