Art1kel
PvdD
>Traitor tier
Denk
>Niemand is perfect tier
VDP

/POLDER/ GENERAL THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/verkiezingen-2017/4546731/edith-schippers-aangewezen-als-verkenner-nieuw-kabinet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2EVHIUJD5Ok
forumvoordemocratie.nl/actueel/fvd-wil-zakenkabinet
nos.nl/artikel/2163456-cavusoglu-spoedig-beginnen-godsdienstoorlogen-in-europa.html
twitter.com/noordkaapfujin/status/842373819323035649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MIGREER
>Niet MIGREER LEGAAL
Het is niet hetzelfde maat

BREEK:
>VVD'er Edith Schippers is door de VVD voorgedragen als verkenner die gesprekken zal voeren met de politieke partijen om te onderzoeken welke coalities er mogelijk zijn. Haar voordracht is unaniem gesteund door de lijsttrekkers

nu.nl/verkiezingen-2017/4546731/edith-schippers-aangewezen-als-verkenner-nieuw-kabinet.html

Xth for lief

Niet is meer hetzelfde :-(

>youtube.com/watch?v=2EVHIUJD5Ok

TOPKEK

Is a right wing government likely

was ze niet getrouwd met een of andere lobby vent

Center-Right yes.

If by right wing you mean parties that act like they are right wing but aren't at all then yes.

The media may frame us as having lost but look at the facts:

>The previous government has lost HALF their seats.
>Sup Forums tier right wing has grown from 15 to 22 seats.
>Government will likely not include GL
>Thierry and Hiddema get seats

If the Turks decide to invade or release the floodgates I'll try to help in any possible way. If I were you guys I'd immediately start talks about getting guns for self defense using the situation you guys are in with possible attacks and such and our 2A as an example.

Erdogan said that there will be holy war in Europe. Get armed and deport anyone if you can.

If Kek is watching I hope that last seat goes to FvD

Center right is all but guaranteed.
All in all not a horrible result, more seats for Geert, a new right wing party, collapse of Labor and the Greens aren't as big as projected.
Sylvana is dead but then again DENK has 3 seats

Does anyone have that pic of Thierry where he quotes himself in latin?

>day after the election
>Sam van der Hyden and HaagseHogeschoolguy are nowhere to be seen

Guess we really were infiltrated by FvD shills

forumvoordemocratie.nl/actueel/fvd-wil-zakenkabinet

>TOPKEK

wew

sam was at the fvd party so he's probably still in bed

Yes, but about as right-wing as Merkel.

>right wing
Europe's right wing is your far left

They stayed up all night.

Dit is een beetje gay bro

Post best *possible* coaltion

>collapse of Labor and the Greens aren't as big as projected.
labor were projected at 12, but were left at 9.

Excellent

>All in all not a horrible result,
The BIGGEST lead Rutte had in the polls was like 4 seats.

13 seats is fucking insane.

This is quite disastrous and because mudshits breed more than white women it makes Geert less likely to be elected with every passing year.

Iemand saus van die 2 blonde chicks?

Er is niks gays aan liefde hebben voor de beste lijsttrekker van Nederland.

so are they "counting" again or is this shit over?

Meant to say that the Labor collapsed and the win for the Greens wasn't as big as projected.
Not really, VVD wanted to get rid of all help to illegals, something the Democrats wouldn't dare do, stop sanctuary cities etc
If >32% can elect Trump we can elect a right wing leader till far in the future.
Problem is Wilders is an idiot, we need a good right wing party and the FvD is looking decent.

Nice joke America's left(Democrats) is what we call Social-Liberals who are mostly center-left/center-right/center parties. Our Regular Left parties are what they might call far left in America. So no Our Right is Right.

Do you get good banter in the house?
I want to see the roaches get BTFO.

Best possible outcome is coalition of VVD CDA D66 CU (because that's pretty much the only option) but them seeking a majority outside the coalition for migration stuff. VVD PVV CDA SGP FVD has a majority and all campaigned on a anti-migration platform

I can't see SGP working together with D66, over the euthanasia stances of D66. CDA will be the most important link here.

If they go full Christian and refuse to cooperate with D66, a left wing/green coalition with CDA is not unthinkable. It all depends on what deals VVD is going to give them, and what deals the left is going to give them.

Either way, with CDA being in such a position of power, expect mandatory Wilhelmus and military service.

Our gun laws are incredibly cucked and people make fun of your 2A, only a small minority sees why it's absolutely necessary. On top of that we have EU, which is moving to instigate their personal einsatzgruppen and they don't like competition. Just this week 10.000 illegal guns were found in Spain, but people don't seem to understand criminals will always have weapons while the law-abiding citizen is defenseless.

If Wilders can keep his support and FvD can gain ground and syphon votes from meme parties and cuck parties I'd say you guys have a chance. Also if Turkey decides to fuck you guys over and the EU worsens then it should be a guaranteed thing nextime, but if it isn't despite the EU or Turkey then I'd suggest civil war to weed out the cucks

test

Do we know anything about the restzetels or nah?

EU tolerance, diversity and multiculturalism is what the Dutch people voted for.

Pathetic.

Not as much as say the UK Commons. With Baudet and especially Hiddema however, we're likely to see an increase of banter levels

>VVD wanted to get rid of all help to illegals

Let me guess. They didn't actually do it and never will.

Ok guys, I've been at uni the whole day and missed your elections. What happened? Heard only that Geert did worse than expected. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Let's look at typical Democrat Presidents
>Deregulate the banking sector (Bill Clinton) which led to the 2008 crash
>Support bombing the shit out of sandpeople (Obama actually bombed 3 more countries than Bush)
>None of them believe in free healthcare unlike almost all right wing parties in Europe
>Lobbied by corporations so much it's not even funny

The Dems try to paint themselves as liberal centrists but if they stood for office in Europe they'd be considered right wingers that believe in gay marriage.

Do you think if the T*rk shit didn't happen, Geert could have won?

It seems like the T*rk shit made people fall in love with Rutte.

First the Austrians, then you
Italy referendum was the last good vote for Sup Forums desu

already seeing 'kamerconcern en lavendelruiken event' on normiebook. I guess baudet memeworthyness will cancel out his triggering books and speeches

How many seats did UKIP get again?

VVD-CDA-D66-SGP-FVD doesn't have majority in the senate.

VVD-CDA-D66-CU does, but has issues regarding abortion.

, Wilders and Bosma will provide the banter.

>DENK
>3 seats

A turkish minister just called for a jihad in Europe.

/OurGuys/ went from 15 to 22 seats however. Nearly increased 50%, wouldn't call that a loss. Do not believe the (((media's))) frame

the country is under total bog control

How can people be that stupid? Don't they see the wool being pulled over their eyes?

It's highly likely that the governments in tow with EU policies are going to finish off whatever national sovereignty there is left and then they're going to force you guys into whatever they want including more turks and migrants.

The lack of weapons for self defense is utterly disturbing, hitting dystopian levels

I might get some flack for this but I think the VVD is the third best party out there, so that's why I don't see this as a disaster, Rutte did decent in the Turkey ordeal and isn't blind to the problems of integration.
I have confidence that if the T*rks keep pushing he will push back.
Because they were in a coalition with the Labor party, they are irrelevant so they have a shot this time.
It's the nature of the game with coalitions, now he gets the chance in a more right wing coalition.

>Britain
>White

Also we got Theo and Thierry some seats, that's a pretty big win

Sauce?

Also if Rutte doesn't respond in force about a point of no return or something then I think that will guarantee he is an EU shill who doesn't have the Dutch's interests at heart

I also don't see the huge problem with the VVD. I mean, I /see/ the problems, and ofcourse I'm rooting for /ourguys/, but at least he isn't some leftist fag and he has a way with words.

I said VVD CDA PVV SGP FVD, so no D66. They have 36 senate seats. Maybe 50+ for support on migration? No idea what their views are on the issue.

A "ban all mosques" party just got 15% of the vote.
Meanwhile Sharia May the "conservative" is smugly sitting on record levels of immigration.

Brexit is great, but enjoy your new (((Global Britain))).

The turks said he apologized later on, hope that doesnt fuck over a firm Dutch stance against Erdogoat

I do hope VVD will do good even if it isnt my party of choice

Two seats.
How much influence will they be able to have?

ahahahahahahhaha faggots

Geert wilders got btfo

nos.nl/artikel/2163456-cavusoglu-spoedig-beginnen-godsdienstoorlogen-in-europa.html
Well he didn't literally call for it. But he said: "Soon holy wars can begin in Europe, and they will begin."

kek

UKIP got enough support to pressure the Tories into giving us a referendum which we won. Meanwhile Geert is now irrelevant and you still have no control over your border or your currency.

The Netherlands is but a chapter of Europe's history. You're just a Brussels satellite now. Sad.

Islam sees us as one country. Their victories are our victories, and their defeats are our defeats. Gloating over an ally's problems is nothing short of disgraceful.

They will be able to send in proposals as well as control the government. They're also needed for a majority on anti-migration sentiment

Yeah, imagine a PvdA or a D66 being the biggest, nightmare fuel.
It's always good to hope for the best, I trust them with the economy at least.
Now we must just hope that the CDA wasn't lying through their teeth about strengthening the Dutch identity.
I can see the VVD going right along with that, meaning the D66 cucks will have to go with it as well.
Sadly I think the D66 will play hard for the EU so that's an area we might lose in.

/ourboy/ at the head of the table already

repeat after me

MINISTER-PRESIDENT BAUDET

>Netherlands
>A real country in any meaningful sense that the word

This is your flag and your countrymen voted for it.

If their anti-partijkartel rhetoric root in the general public discourse, it would be an amazing divide and conquer tactic. Give them a few gevallen kabinetten and Thierry and Hiddema will make Germania Inferior Superior again.

Is that Erdogans fleshlight in the bottom-left corner?

There is a path for anti immigration policy thankfully.

>they were in a coalition with the Labor party

They allowed Labor in the coalition but not the PVV? Fucking center right traitors all deserve to die painfully.

Yep

>Erdogans fleshlight
>'Kuzu' means little lamb
Are you implying Erdogan is een geitenneuker? (He is.)

Heerlijk, ik vind 'm kek waardig.

Nigger the PVV was at 9 seats in 2012, no way to form a coalition.
Honestly read up on Dutch politics or take a more curious stance instead of telling me how my countries politics work.

>objecting Thierry
lel

>When you convince the morrocans that they matter to the turk party just right.png

rip

twitter.com/noordkaapfujin/status/842373819323035649

nu gaan we wat beleven

Does anyone have that pic of thierry with the headphones where he looks super patrician?

Tokkies will save us from Rutte.

What did he mean by this?

15 seats, but still no way to form a coalition, not even close.

So much for the patriotic spring eh guys? It may look like Wilders won some but only compared to 2012 which was a halfway election where everyone voted strategically and not a good reflection of Dutch voters if you ask me.
The PVV had 24 seats in 2010 which was their height. So if you look at 2017 where they have 20 and add in FvD with 2 (maybe 3) we can conclude that overall nationalistic sentiments have stayed about the same or even reduced a little. Which is a little surprising after the migrant crisis and the chanting Turks. Perhaps we are already beyond hope.

Yeah, would have liked to see /ourgirl/ in there but decent enough result overall

Friendly reminder that the Dutch voted overwhelmingly for pro-EU parties.

You are globalists and enemies of freedom.

Isn't that a common hand gesture pretty everywhere desu?

You're too easy, Alessandro.

How will you guys ever recover from this ?

We just wait 4 years and then vote again

But they can't just include them as part of the coalition anyway? I hear them saying "we will never ever form a coalition with PVV". If they're serious about fixing the immigration system they should have been saying that about Labor.

So DENK can get big enough to join a coalition.

Municipal elections are next year, they're a good meter for how well things are going. In the meantime we'll meme FvD into a wider audience and check the government and media on their lies