>It happend in Jihlava Zoo in the Czech Republic's Vysocina Region last Friday
>The killed flamingo had survived a flood in 2002

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PI0gPDeKJc
youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp-6aKQbKNE
youtube.com/watch?v=BoyfxY7HvyE
youtube.com/watch?v=0utbcnllPgs
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/wildlife-watch-rhino-poaching-zoo-trafficking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gypsies are literally tier beneath than goat fucking muslims

The question is: Why the fuck?

Because they were gypsies with failed upbringing.

Why are gypsies even allowed to live?

gypsies

>Czechs chimp out
>blame it on le gypsy

gybbos are lower than rats.

Whites,Asians>Arabs>Blacks>Animals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gypsies

Because

Flamingo=gay

The poor bird sufferd for bulshit. Its slav education and ubringing for you.

t. gypsy filth

it has nothing to do with their upbringing, it's hardwired into their genes

educating them won't improve anything

Simone attacked a 75 year old flamingo a few years ago here, though it survived. Can't imagine the mentality that would drive someone to do it

why not eat it.

im sure it tastes like chicken

whats for supper "flamigo"
won't hear that too often.

So true, was accosted by a herd of them begging at a train station in Slovakia one evening in 2007. Something about them is really off-base. Seen them all over Europe but the Czech and Slovakian ones were really weird.

>with failed upbringing
Nope, they were just gypsies

gybos but obviously lugenpresse wont mention that. tanned czechs (we call them that for ysears, its not after tanned germans :))

Gypsie is actually what displaced Egyptians were called

Gypsies are filth. They have already lived hundreds of years in Finland yet they still have their filthy culture. Gypsies try steal at every opportunity, are extremely violent, refuse to work and leech off our generous welfare system.

Anti-gypsy propaganda:
youtube.com/watch?v=4PI0gPDeKJc
youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp-6aKQbKNE
youtube.com/watch?v=BoyfxY7HvyE

Even our jihadists hate gypsies: youtube.com/watch?v=0utbcnllPgs

The picture shows a typical gypsy skirt that gypsy women wear. The skirt usually has pockets inside so that stolen goods could be hidden more easily.

correct.

God I fucking hate how they always phrase the headlines to these articles. When they write just "boys" it's shocking and horrifying because you imagine kids of your own race, and then you find out it's just fucking gypsies or nogs and it's like "oh yeah well no shit that's what those pieces of shit always do".

KILL

KILL

THEM

ALL

FUCKING CIGANYYYYYY

People who kill animals for pleasure should be gassed.

Only acceptable reason to kill an animal is food.

I consider them to be the lowest of the low. Lower than niggers and Muslims

Fuck off kraut
Flamingos are the shit

>Gypsies
>People

Gypsies are literally the worst. Never trust a gypsy

>The picture shows a typical gypsy skirt that gypsy women wear.. The skirt usually has pockets inside so that stolen goods could be hidden more easily.

Can confirm. When I was little, my mum used to tell me all the gippo women wear that skirt so they can steal little white kids away from their families.

Mind you, this was back in in early 90's. Most of the families that tried to scare their kids would tell their little ones that if they misbehave, the gippos would come out and steal them.

No wonder any sane Romanian hates gippos to the core. We are literally raised to despise them. Kinda like what the whites in the US are taught - "Around blacks never relax"

Gypsies are the worst of Jewish stereotypes and the worst of black stereotypes except 100% true.
>Gypsies kidnap white children
>Gypsies are retarded beggars
>Gypsies will rob you at knife point
>Gypsies will beat an animal to death for no reason
>Gypsies will swindle you out of money
Hate blacks and Jews, but at least Jews just swindle you out of money and blacks just attack you for money. You don't get robbed by Jews or lose money in a Ponzie scheme to blacks.

Just Eastern-Europe being Eastern-Europe.

>111
>ID: cuk

what did kek mean by this?

gypsy girls are hot af

I'm assuming they or their parents are facing repercussions
also
>you will soon live in a world where with armed guards protecting zoo animals because shit-skins are fucking barbaric locust
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/wildlife-watch-rhino-poaching-zoo-trafficking/

How do we red-pill the animals lovers Sup Forums?

I would rather have animals in the streets than niggers or sandniggers

A romanian flag once told me they actually do that sometimes, because a white child begging on the street nets you more money than a tanned one doing it

Sport hunting is fine. Especially when its a species that threatens itself with overpopulation.

>gypsy girls are hot af
still waiting on proofs

if you go into one of their ghettos, gypsies will let you fuck their little daughters for a couple bucks

Then they turn 30 and look like grannies already. No thanks.

Weird, our mothers said the same, except that Romanians would steal us

>niggers and mudshits better than animals

NOPE

Looks like she's an offspring of Trump

I fucked a nigger once and even I find gypsies disgusting

Yea, I've seen a couple of gippo beggars with little kids that were completely blond, blue-eyed and white. Always taught about them not being actually gippo.

Also, for all the stupid fucks that usually give out money to these fucks - they tend to drug the little babies or kids in order to keep them sedated and chill. This is a real fucking fact.

They also tend to brake their children's own bones and after that send them out to beg - empathy works best if you see a suffering child, right?

They're gypsies, they don't think, only act.

They're the only group of people on Earth I genuinely consider sub-human, they are like raccoons in human form, but less intelligent.

Why would you kill such a
MAJESTIC
A
>J
E
>S
T
>I
C

animal?

>"oooh, poor gipsies, they have grown in poverty"
>"it's society's fault they're such uneducated, uncivilized, criminal pieces of shit.

different country, different culture, I don't mind. Kinda like we are taught to call all Magyars "bozgors' from early on. Just a communist remnant, nothing else.

fucking RARE

Harambe 2: The Flamingo's Flight

Why did you write animals twice?

>Patrina Sharkozi as Spanish Gypsy.
You fucking wish they were like that.

You don't need quotation marks when using the meme arrows, friend.

F.

>>The boys aged five, six and eight attacked a flock of American flamingos
YANKEE GO HOME!

I like to call rural idiots bozgor, it gets them really fucking angry, haha

Holy shit, that's what my parents told me about gypsies when I was a kid.
I thought they were just fucking with me.

>Vince
The sand niggers who did this deserve to have their teeth ripped out of their skulls

That's pretty WELL DONE, you idiot!

>Whites,Asians
>mfw that comma

BANTI

>backwards kneecaps

ITT: Faggots defending possibly one of the most gayest birds you could every try to defend.

white people are truly scum

I'd add one thing to your list;
>where ever gypsies go, they poo worse than the poo in the loos do
I don't think gypsies are human at all

btw nowhere in the news it says it was gypsies

>animals being killed always trigger the social darwinists

F

>american education

hahahahahahahaha

Why would they even let kids within beating distance of the animals

What's the point in having front-facing kneecaps anyways? Flamingo kneecaps would be a lot more useful and you know it.

>can survive flood of water
>cannot survive flood of gypsy youths

The gyps prob took up residence in the flamingo enclosure

.....or they're simply violent subhumans that needs to get fucking exterminated

Frankly people need to go around and start caving Gyppo heads in with Sledgehammers.

mfw can't use a chair

you'll understand when they rob your neighborhood.

What with all this Flamingo dindu nuffin shit.

He got what he deserved, don't fuck with gypsy kids.

I remember that dress when I was kid.
The fat bitch stole few things in the shop, the shopkeeper asked her what the fuck is going on, so the fat gyppo lifted her dress to show that she hasn't stolen anything.

Jesus Christ, I saw that disgusting fat gyppo pussy. Fuck. Why wasn't she even wearing an underwear, that could have turned people into faggots.

hot

Not that I'd ever want my son doing something like this, but is there something incredibly special about Flamingos? I mean, my gut instinct is telling me: 'who gives a shit? It's a fucking flamingo.'

Maybe they are endangered or something.

flamingos are the faggiest birds in the entire history of birds

Not that I'd ever want my son doing something like this, but is there something incredibly special about Canadians? I mean, my gut instinct is telling me: 'who gives a shit? Let's genocide them all.'

If it weren't from a zoo not too many other people would care either.

It still shows something is fucked with the kids for beating an animal to death.

My grandma always told me that kids that missbehave will have their sweets stolen by poles

Those gyppos sure sound like the average feral nigger. Good thing our gov got rid of them in the early 80's.

>be american breed
>get beaten

NEVER DO THIS!
I once had sex with a gpysie prositute, she said 30€, but after i fucked her she said that she want to have 100€ or she will go to the police and say that i raped her.

Stay away from them

no reason, they do shit like this all the time. But usually they torture dogs

Heh.. can't disagree for the most part.

They probably mistook the gypsies for animals. It's not hard because they basically are.

Well, it's a tad early to label them serial killers. Just the other day I discovered a squirrel rooting through my garbage cans. He scampered away to what he thought was a safe distance (fully intending to come back and finish the job when I left). I went and got my pellet gun and executed the little motherfucker.

When I was a kid, my sister's "cute" pet rabbit bit me while I was holding it so I threw it against the wall. Fucker came at me again so I football kicked it back against the wall again. Came at me 3x.. same result before he got the message. Told my dad about it and that was the end of the "cute" bunny.

Humans are meant to dominate animals. The gay flamingo probably fucked with them.

Boys is a codename for gypsy scum where Czech-senpai lives

So true. Read a headline the other day about a little kid having his testicle bitten off by a monkey at a zoo. Pictured my kid in a zoo here and was like WTF!! Then I read it happened in China and I was like: oh yeah, that makes sense.

>survived a flood in 2002
wow so hard for like a bird to get off the ground and away from something so brave

Nope. Not at all world travelled, but you simply cannot POSSIBLY get any worse than Canadian Indians.

F
Foward Fair Fancy Flamingo

>gyppos
>humans
You're certainly not helping the general reputation canadians have here.

>American flamingos (...) killed
welp, Czech Republic will be the next Iraq. And we're right nest to them. Fuck.

Problem animals excluded. Like prairie dogs/gophers.
I pop those fuckers with a .22 every chance I get for digging holes in my yard.