Men don't rape because of ethnicity or what part of the world they are from. They rape because they are men, MEN RAPE...

Men don't rape because of ethnicity or what part of the world they are from. They rape because they are men, MEN RAPE, not religion or skin color BUT MEN. M.E.N R.A.P.E.

I'm so thankfull that common people and media still knows that immigration is good and that nobody shares your disgusting view on people based on their skin color or religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
youtube.com/watch?v=ds1RMpDQGvk
youtube.com/watch?v=uws9BlnJmjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad news friend, importing people will not save your economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo

I'm so proud of my business team.

When people arrive to a country everything expand, jobs gets created. The economy nourishes and it's great to have good workforce and people who want to learn and respect Swedish traditions while still being who they want, practicing what religion they want.

>Sweden
>cucked beyond repair

I can't say that I pity you, Mohammed.

You didn't watch the video.

What does cucked mean? That we saved 160k people 2015 fleein from their lifes? We are heroes that saved so many lives. If cucked means hero then i'm a proud cuck

Didn't Sweden stop keeping rape statistic because it showed that there was an issue with importing millions of culturally incompatible people into your country?

>If he was brown he wouldn't be part of the rape statistics

oh yeah all those immigrants definitely want to assimilate to swedish culture, thats why their throwing pipe bombs all over the place and setting up muslim enclaves like in paris and brussels so they can plot to carry out terrorist acts without police interference and practice sharia law in the streets

>Swedish media confirms my liberal beliefs
>Swedish media

Bad news, lad...

Puting people in categories based on their skin color and religion is disgusting and is the exact same thing Nazi-germany used to keep track on jews.

best line of the day im a proud cuck

>it's great to have good workforce and people who want to learn and respect Swedish traditions while still being who they want
Where does mass public sexual assault fall in that dichotomy because I don't remember hearing about a new "greatest Sweden rape" every couple of weeks.

>Mass influx of unemployable people
>Good for the economy

Neger, vad?!

>That we saved 160k people 2015 fleein from their lifes?
>fleein from their lifes?

You're still not fooling anyone, Mohammed.

>proud cuck

Op is a jealous fat ugly feminist that will never know the joys of being raped

Die

Actually, all women regardless of race are anti-white cunts that have to be shoved in bags

Our posts went through at the same second. That's kinda cool

He only grabs women by the pussy who LET HIM you fucking cuck.

Guess what I do the same thing. You would too if you were such a pathetic cuck faggot. You make sick.

cucked swede. or should I just say swede now?

If Trump came to Sweden and grabbed a girl by the pussy it would go unreported because he'd be an immigrant.

>woman lets you grab her by the pussy
>RAPE

Sweden is fucked.

Government shill or SÄPO.

Wait why would he be a rape statistic? He's not raping anyone. Sexual assault maybe but there's no rape

>i'm a proud cuck

Sweden come get ya boy

>Swedish rape statistics
You mean the real one, or the one that only includes white male assailants?

>they just let you do it
Sounds like consensual sexual activity to me.
Sweden is such a fucking cesspit.

Communist scum Sweden is burning, slowly but surely. In

>Men don't rape because of ethnicity or what part of the world they are from.

Gang rapes of of Swedish women and girls by muslim immigrants are a racistly motivated crime.
Motive of those crimes is racist hatred and despise.
(Same thing happened in Britain's Rotherham where the organized child rape gangs left the good girls who wear hijabs alone and preyed on the native girls only.)

tell me how illiterate people create jobs

>mfw Sweden literally pays muslim niggers to rape their women

Your nation is being destroyed and you're defending its destruction, KILL YOURSELF.

>cuckistan
>falling for the vaginal jew
dumb ass will learn

... i miss you old sweden

kek to the max

feels good man :)

>Implying rape is a normal thing for men to do
If you exhibit that kind of behavior, you're practically nigger-tier.

Sweden is a lovely place if you enjoy drugs and whores, cant think of a better place to get laid than Sweden. Men give their daughters away and women are so fucking stupid you dont know what to say.

All you brownskins and niggershits, come here.

Sweden is a petri dish.

How quickly and how far can they push the elimination of the native population before they rebel?

Apparently pretty fucking far.

You do realize if we undid every rape in human history you would probably not exist?

Do they accept asian-tier dick?

Since when did Sweden have rape statistics?

get your filthy cucked self away from my country, mohammed. we've always had reason to be on our guard around you guys, now we've got yet another one.

Men have sex, savages rape, and retards misinterpret the definition of rape.

They accept any dick

Sweden has a problem. Calling everything on this earth rape is a huge problem, since it fucks up girls who were raped in a dark alleyway for the sole gain of sly bitches calling rape when they hear a joke or banter they don't like, like God-Emperor Trump's quote.

Wtf I love rape now

> Which country has the problems?

Sweden, for believing free speech is equivalent to rape.

Swedish traditions like what, child marriage?

if rape has nothing to do with race, then why are the kebabs and nigs you imported doing all the raping?

isnt sweden importing camels for somalis now?

lol, your country is an open air asylum for the profoundly insane.

That men and young boys comit sexual crimes is a huge problem, not just in Sweden but globally. That's why we in Sweden focus on educating young boys to respect females, and about feminism. We usually start at kindergarden so these young boys can grow to be whoever they want and be feminsts.

False. MEN rape. Not skin color or religion but MEN. What part of that can your minimal brain not understand?

> 'tiny' in ID

Like pottery

and also that every person is equally worthy no matter if they are muslim, lgbt, gender-queer etc

Good troll

What if I want to grow up to be an anti-feminist?

You are such a joke that it is not even funny anymore.

People from the third world have lower IQs than Europeans. That is the scientific genetic truth. Import less talented people and your country will be less talented. That's it.

The 160k is going down all the time, they are killing eachother and your own people too. Sooner then later you back in 0 saved and 160 billion in debt

Some will slide through the cracks and become xenophobic misgoynistic assholes, but in a whole maybe 10-15 years now we will have adult males that would never sexual harras a women and most of them will embrace the feminist movement. that's how you deal with sexual assaults, not by racism and spliting us and them but by educating with the help of feminism.

Friendly reminder to ignore slide threads

We really should have a "Sweden rape of the week" tracker

Everyone is equal in their humanity. Of course.

But not everyone is equal in their ability, culture, work ethic, talent, looks, etc.

You're either a troll or retarded. It's hard to tell with Swedes anymore.

hah, lucky I don't have my kid in kindergarten.

Also

Only mudslimes and niggers rape

But if I decide to be a misogynistic asshole, you'll be fine with it as long as I'm a Muslim right? I mean I'm brown hair and eyed, I can totally pass.

there part where there is a huge coloration between between the rapists being primarily browns and muslims, and that the rate of rape in every european country that has shot through the fucking roof as more poopskins come in those countries.

Take a good long look at south africa, you slackjawed faggot, that's what parts of Sweden are going to be like, and within your lifetime.

You will now live to see it, and I pray to fuck that you will experience it first hand.

You aren't going to get brazil (not that brazil is much good either), you are going to get the "Boer farmer in south africa" treatment, and its because you are to soft and delusional to stop people from running roughshod over you.

Enjoy yourself now, cuz you'll be paying the price in a few decades.

yeah and all those muslims practicing sharia law in the streets will become feminists too

"And they LET YOU DO IT. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy..."

You have other problems to think about Sweden

>Cuckold
>ebony
>African conquerors
>Black man white woman
>Husband watches
>Wife shared

Rest in Peace.

What about those refugees? They don't seem to be part of any statistics. Plus that would be sexual harassment, not rape silly, also he didnt actually grab any roasts, he said with great power some the ability to circumvent laws, like with hiding the damage refugees have done to Sweden

>Men don't rape because of ethnicity

lol

Great fucking post, truly. You could have been a gr8 b8er, in another life.

> 10-15 years ago
> train male children to never assault or harass women
> boys grow up to be feminists
> women get mad that the pathetic feminist nu-males never assault or harass them
> use their political power to import "real men" from other countries
> "real men" send rape statistics through roof
> need to do something about the rapes, without admitting they made a mistake
> how about we raise our own boys to never assault or harass women?

The ride never ends.

Is this post real or troll?

Ta livet av dig ditt jävla helvete.

>teach young boys to be terrified of women
>surprised when the birthrate crashes
>imports third worlders to compensate
>repeat

Then why not just exclude male immigrants? You like?

Also, dont you thinknits suspicious that racial statistics are illegal in sewden and Canada? Almost like they are trying to hide something...

Anyways, are you satisfied with trumps release of his 2005 tax returns?

And if he were a Muslim, it would be legal for him to rape you in Sweden.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Sweden yes! Vitun hurri.

Because women also prepatrate culture user. They have full rights to punish their child and force them to think like them. Its what women do, force people to think their way is right (feminism). Men physically destroy sweeden, the women are socially destroying it

Look at all those pussies in hats.

>>teach young boys to be terrified of women
>>surprised when the birthrate crashes
>>imports third worlders to compensate
>>get raped
>>repeat

Stop bumping shitty bait threads morons. Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ds1RMpDQGvk

youtube.com/watch?v=uws9BlnJmjI

Reading between the lines, I see.

in 10-15 years you will have little mogadishu and baghdad in every fucking town

>I get to see Sweden and the Swedish people die in my lifetime

Riktiga jävla svenskar. Riktiga jävla våldtäktsmän och förövare.

Det är inte asylsökande jag är rädd för, det är män. Svenska män. MÄN.

>pic
This is what most feminists look like.

>Men don't rape because of ethnicity or what part of the world they are from.
True. That said, rape is much more prevalent in non-white ethnic cultures especially those originating in Africa and Southwest Asia.