This weekend I'm taking a Syrian refugee family ice fishing in northern Ontario. They've been in Canada for 6 months...

This weekend I'm taking a Syrian refugee family ice fishing in northern Ontario. They've been in Canada for 6 months. The father is a structural engineer and the mother made clothes or something. I was told that the kids have better English than the parents but the father can hold a conversation and both parents are in English classes. My girlfriends parents church is sponsoring the family, the father is working for free at an engineering firm to get more experience with how we do things over here before getting a paid position. The wife knits scarves or something and the kids are in school.
They've lived in tents in a refugee camp in Turkey for 3 years and came here in the fall as part of the Canadian governments regugee resettlement program.
Sup Forums will call me a cuck for volunteering my time to show this family a bit about our culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuck

just cuck things

Fucking leaf

cuck

Cuck

You blew it cuck leaf. Prepare for the Sword of Allah up your asshole whether by this family or the future Canadistan.

Well done Leaf.
I mean it.

Good luck be listing to their hypocrisy about Islam being 'peaceful' and 'enriching' for your doom.

No you're just a canadian.

Cuck

Seconded.

That's cool, and after I assume you're letting him fuck your wife? That is the leaf way Isn't it?

literally nobody is against the actual refugees, as in families from syria and such.
but those are like 20% max of the total "refugees".
rest being ((("12-17 year old boys")))

Good job my fellow friend of higher thinking!

I am also going to help Syrian. 2 Syrian refugees has been given an opportunity to work for the company I work for. My job is to show them around and teach them what to do!

Soon they will be citizen of Sweden!

This is presumably a family that we can support, with the little bit of evidence you gave us user. They obviously are more liberal.
What we don't want is garbage bags who freak out when you sit next to them on the bus or the airplane.

There's an obvious divide, and all of you know it yourselves. It's like the whole nigger hating thing, you damn well know who is a nigger and who is a respectable black person.

I was born into a muslim family, my father would demonize the west and send me to muslim camp where they pumped hatred into my mind, talking about jihad. People like my father should have been deported.

>My girlfriends parents
lol you fucking cuck

Can they swim, if so have an "accident" where they all fall in and you can't save them

>the father is working for free
Why does Canada support a slave class?

>oh wow what an upstanding family of educated humans. I was wrong about refugees

Yeah that's totally what they'll think.

meh

terrorist family comes over
costs tax payers hundreds of thousands a year

and you volunteer to help them as if they aren't 100% able bodied people

fucking retards

>our culture

DOES NOT EXIST

The Canadian refugee system is sensible and moderate. Unlike the German one.
Good on you user.
Show them the strength of Christians and the error of Islam.

you're still a cuck but it's way better than the droves of young men who completely ignored international law and illegally entered europe after already reaching a safe country.

>tax payers hundreds of thousands a year
The family is privately sponsored by a church

its a good thing, congrats.

Are you planning to dump the bodies on the ice?

Ask the father how he feels about homos and apostates

One of the only good things liberals did was have only family and children come here. I hate Muslims as much as the next guy but these people seem like they want to integrate which is a good thing.

I mean KEK

Are they muslim or Syrian Christians?

Well done mate, honestly.

All respect from me.

>Sup Forums will call me a cuck
You're Canadian, calling you a cuck would be unnecessary.

I dont even hate syrian refugees. I hate migrants. Besides, if their women get leaf'd within a generation or two the kids will be white since arabs are sorta caucasoid.

Make sure they vote for /MAX/

>take them ice fishing
>go on lake alone
>pop them and throw them into a hole in the ice
>let it freeze over
fishes get food and shitskins are eliminated
WIN
WIN

>Show them the strength of Christians and the error of Islam.
and then drowned in a river you were meant to be showing them how to fish in.

top wew

Mom wears a hijab so I'm gonna assume Muslim. We don't have a mosque that I'm aware of in my city though

thinking this is bait then i glance at the flag...

Bait.

disgusting

Traitor to our people

cuck

Sup Forums likes fags now?

>Sweden

You did well op

They're going to cut your throat, throw you into the water, and then go gangbang your girlfriend and any female members of her family while you sink to the bottom of the lake with a permanently surprised visage frozen on your face, the last of your brain cells fizzling out with the fleeting memory "I'm a cuck."

I hope the Dad rapes your girlfriend.

Look, the Syrians aren't the big problem. They at least have a valid reason to stay out of their country at the moment. Sure it would be better if they would stay in nearby countries with very similar culture and only stayed there long enough for the conflict to end. But the big problem is that most of the "refugees" were iraqis and others who were just going for the social benefits. I'm tored of this shit.

All refugees should go back when their countries are safe. If they are just looking for shelter, that's what thry would do.

A FUCKING LEAF
KILL YOURSELF BEFORE AUTUMN DOES

you are a good person but always keep in mind they just might be leeches who would stab you in the back for profit
but who wouldn't

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

Obligatory. the little girl heiling is likely retarded

RIP OP, they're probably going to murder your ass

I'm glad that they were refugees in turkey. It shows they are more of refugees than a bunch of rapists who want to fuck up Europe even more. As long as they adapt to American/Canadian culture and don't expect us to change I'm fine.

cuck

Traitor

Syrians are so careless on ice, they're very liable to "accidentally" fall into the water and die.

Good job, OP

Make sure you bring some lube too incase the father has a "sexual emergency" like these muslims often do

Came here to pretty much post this.

Why isn't your church sponsoring a Christian refugee family?
oh that's right THE MUSLIMS KILLED THEM ALL
fuck you fuck your country and fuck your faggot church

KEK HAS SPOKEN THROUGH MY POST!!!

Refugees that are from turkey and express desire to conform to our culture is perfectly fine.

We are all God's children

>Sup Forums is one person
Canada loves them was my point though.

Not those that reject Hm and belong to a satanic death cult leaf faggot

Well the family was from Aleppo and fled to Turkey then they were offered asylum in Canada so the parents took that opportunity for their kids.

kys faggot

My point is they shouldn't.

You're a fucking cuck m8

How did a fag hurt you or anyone you know?

Why wouldn't you apply all that to someone from your nation? Would it not be better to help ypur countrymen over a foreigner?

Why do people insist on helping people who do not give a fuck about you and then nation when your neighbor is struggling right now?

Why are libs so weak? Why are they afraid to help eahother.

Canada took in like 50,000 Hungarian refugees in the 1950s m8. Taking in refugees is what Canada does

>literally nobody is against the actual refugees
>95% of the thread disproves

Let's be real here
I think families that have something to offer to the economy are good to allow in, and they're not old sand niggers who force others to believe in their shit.
At least the refugees are a family, and not single muslim males who want to go around and rape women like in Germany or Sweden.

>Why wouldn't you apply all that to someone from your nation?
Everytime the left try to do this the right is always screaming against it

>Sup Forums defends fags now

Yeah this board is over.

?? You mean gibs?

What OP describes sounds like an ideal way to help people struggling.

It seems to me that they're actually trying to assimilate unlike a lot of refugees who just want handouts. I see no problem with that.

They lack empathy and think of them as children to be taken care of.

I come to Sup Forums to practice my argument. You clearly come here to feel safe.

Story time?

I see homeless Canadians all the time , I bet you help them too right?

>Taking in refugees is what Canada does

Canada will become a muslim terrorist shithole in a century, we will take in 50.000 white canadian refugees when the time comes, don't worry

These refugees aren't schizophrenics

>25,000 people will change the overall demographic of my country of 35million

don't be a dick, user

>?? You mean gibs?
Not necessarily. i mean anything you do to help them because the right don't like to spend money to help poor people

Canada has went from being 97% white to under 70% and projected to be under 50% by 2036. That's not sensible. Places in Toronto now look like Detroit. This is not a good policy.

It's about time.
Do your best to proof you're good Christian infidels.

Why is Canada taking families instead of conscription-aged single men?

Sounds like a good time.
Will sand people enjoy ice fishing though?
Have they even seen snow before?

Do sand people even know how to fish?
Seems like an odd choice in activity.

Don't be a cuck, leave them beneath the ice

>we call that an Ontario funeral, eh

>the father is working for free at an engineering firm to get more experience with how we do things over here before getting a paid position.

No, hes not working for free, your goverment or your church or BOTH are subsidizing their living. In essence YOU are paying for them. You are literally paying the enemy of the west to infiltrate your own sovereign land and then youre taking them fishing. You have failed your people and the people that came before you. I hope your daughter brings home a muslim one day, well see how you feel then cuck.

Not all of Canada.

Fuck no.

Homeless people are not contantely on the media promoted as 'victims'. ;)

Hypocrisy is the doom on democracy and the free world

They seem okay, just never under any circumstances let any Pakis in, they're the lowest of the low.

cuck

>what is around 1% of your current population coming in year after year until the original demography of your country is destroyed and it's a completely unrecognizable third world shithole because magic soil doesn't exist and can't transform people from the asshole of the world into high IQ white people

Well the point is to show them parts of Canadian culture and our way of life here. So the fact that it's totally foreign to them is kind of the idea

My family sponsored some Kosovar refugees when I was a kid. They were really nice ppl. I think Canada will integrate their fugees well. The problem is when countries like Sweden, Germany and Minnesota do it en masse and can't integrate them into society. When they stick to themselves and hold on to their shitty ideas, rinkeby is what happens.

Remember during the American civil war where a bunch of white people and niggers flooded into Europe?

Oh shit me neither.