What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Night Watch is one of my favorite artworks, but you can only stare at a painting for so long, you know.

I was at the Rijksmuseum last month at it wasn't like that at all, specifically that painting there was a wall of people looking at it. Didn't see anyone on their phone unless they were taking a picture of something.

>implying any healthy child would be interested in old fuddy art

slide

Muh art.
You can literally look at an HQ photo of it once and never have to go museum in the first place

brainlet

WOW MAGNIFICENT ART.
KIDS, DO YOU KNOW WHO PAINTED THIS? OKAY, NOW HOW OLD IS IT?

OKAY. LETS MOVE ON.

nothing wrong there. Was forced to go at the Prado in madrid and people spent hours standing in front of his painting "Guernica" that looks like 10 years old drawing.

If I wanted to look at art I would do so online. Why go to an old building to stare at paint?

>Slide thread

>implying this hasn't been explained the children were looking up the art information on their phones

This has been around. Nice slide thread though

>Implying that they didn't bother looking at it and were done, and seeing what was next on the list of places to go or things to see

Sage goes in all fields

Art is for liberals

>be a kid
>interested in fine art
>trip to fine art museum
>texting your mother about how cool all these old pieces are
>some fucking loser takes a picture of you without your permission
>months later
>some australian shitposter asserts that by looking at your phone, youre not appreciating the art
>all you wanted to do was text your mom

The plebs always had unrefined tastes, it's just now that society has equalized some where they can publicly see great works of art but their low-class mindsets haven't changed.

>kids
>not enjoying old paintings because they are still learning basic human interactions and social standards and think they have a chance in life

How shocking.

the teacher should get fired instantly for taking 11-12 years old kids to the museum.

>brainlet
Not an argument, faggot.
Quit being pretentious. Prove me wrong. I fucking dare you.

>tiny pc monitor with limited resolution and fucked up settings messing the colors up
>huge ass painting with limitless resolution and colors the painter intented them to be

The same thing. Oki.

Also, when I was in high school, they made us do preliminary sketches at a gallery or museum to fully see every aspect of the work and copying the masters is a legit way to git gud. Wasn't even an art student, but my school encouraged a balanced education.

Galleries offer the scale and resolution that digital or print reproductions can't replicate.

I can see that everyone here is a fucking shill who wants too see the collapse of Western civilization.

Nothing. The rightfags around here hate the arts and anything that fosters independent thought, so this is fine.

It's white people what did you expect. Such a degenerate race. All of them like this on their phones. Never living in the moment. SAD!

They don't teach the kids to appreciate the art. They've got no idea what it is, the details, what goes into it, who painted it etc.

Anyone ignorant of all those things looking at shit for a long time in contemplation is probably just putting on a show for you.

maybe museum apps

This photo is out of context.
As pointed out, there is a museum app which for more interaction.

Fucking idiots.

>Art is for liberals
Right ! Because art requires critical thinking.

Everyone needs to visit the Rijksmuseum.

Not. Bloody. Likely.

are you cucks fucking serious jesus christ

You're just wrong.

Going and seeing a great painting in real life is an awe inspiring thing to do; you will never get the same feels from looking at it on your computer.