>Rosenburg
>Burg
>Burger
>McDonalds sells burgers
>McDonalds hates Trump
>Rosenburg works at McDonalds
???

Rosenburg IS McDonalds.

Joke's on you guys. Goldman actually have taken over the administration.

Read up on Navorro and the trade deals.

Friendly fire

Yes

>McDonalds
>Donald
>Trump's first name is Donald
>Ronald McDonald
>last name has Donald, first name rhymes with Donald

Could... Could Ronald McDonald be Trump's alter-ego? That would explain why Truml acts like a clown all the time.

Try finding a high functioning high IQ rich guy in America that didn't get his start in investment banking. It's literally where all the alphas go to start in business. Particularly in the 80's when these guys were coming up.

>draining the swamp

Don't worry, guise! It's le 4D chess move that nobody is expecting! Just you wait! MAGA!!

Don't listen to this bad goy.
You want to be a good goy, don't you?

Yeah, Trumpeteers were retarded enough to assume that Hillary would put bankers in her cabinet, and lo behold, there's Trump sucking Tillerson's dick and now this.

McDonalds, kek want's them out of business.

Pic related.

Lol theres many fields of science with much higher average IQ than investment banking.

>Try finding a high functioning high IQ rich guy in America that didn't get his start in investment banking. It
You'll find thousands if you look in financial companies outside of New York. There are plenty of better qualified people who haven't commited fraud to get where they are. Just not many in Wall Street.

Anyway it's all moot. Cohen and his team beat Navaroo on trade because they know how to manage personnel, and push policy. Navarro doesn't have a clue how to work in a large office, much less a policy setting situation. His ability to influence the president drains with each new suit-hired to steer Trump the other way.

Trump will sink into the swamp by the end of the year.

The difference is that no one believes Hillary could tell the high level finance professionals in her cabinet what to do, or reign them in- she is their employee, they are not her's

>implying he's not drowning in the swamp already

>working at some point for a company means you bend over and worship them for life
think you need your meds

By so far it doesn't look that way. Not that anyone here would assume that potatonigger coulds elaborate his previous statements but plz, try.

As stated before, plz, elaborate.

>Trump
>reining in his advisors

lel

>Trump is such an establishment puppet that the establishment has not stopped shitting on every decission he has made even before he took office.
Ahmed, I...

Traitors BTFO
Leaksshits on suicide watch

Right wing retards BTFO.

WTF I love Goldman Sachs now!

WTF I love corruption now!

finally getting more cash flowing,
o wait this cash just got printed and is not backed by gold.
this cash is as good as diarrhea.
pro tip: the bail out was illegal, arrest all head bankers.

That work in and understand financial markets and systems?

>berg
>ROSENBERG!!!!!

Nigga you for real? Lemme get it for you in picture form.

>net worth is inversely related to ability

>if you ever worked anywhere near an affiliate of goldman sachs you are now a bankster CEO trying to kill everyone

they should all be poor negroes and women.

sounds about right, yeah

He said "high-functioning" not "autistic shut-in" like yonder stemlords.

Well jeez see how well the person does his job first and then complain

>you're fired

People still dont realize that obongo had twice that many GS-trolls working for him

and having worked for GS isnt an a priori disqualification ffs

A FUCKING OIL WELL

wow it's over. how will drumpf ever recover?

A Saudi trying to school ANYONE on rich corrupt governments?

Trump got rid of lobbying and just added the lobbyists to his administration instead.

What a genius.

Tovthe actually retarded normies y only need to say "Trump" and "Goldman Sachs"
None of them will check. They beleive whatever they are told

Goldman should've gone under and gone away in 2008. Instead they're still calling the shots. Once Obama did that I was done with democrats. I didn't vote for him either time but there was still a chance I would vote (D)

>omg Trump isn't Bernie Sanders

Oh look another one. Sage.

>everyone who has every worked at a private entity is a lobbyist for them forever

Witness any public executions today?

>Bernie

Don't say that cuck's name around here.

Man. 3 echos simply aren't enough for a name like YAIR ROSENBERG

t. buttblasted burger

BEND THE KNEE

Jesus Christ Sessions, get your shit together

Trump had no idea half his campaign staff was talking to Russians.

Reigning them in requires taking enough of a vested interest to pay attention to what the fuck they are doing.

Hillary's campaign talked to the same Russian diplomats. You guys are really loving a lot if credibility with this Russian stuff.

>Hillary's campaign talked to the same Russian diplomats
And did they benefit from Russia's actions or lie about the contacts?

kek

How did Trump benefit from Russia's actions? Surely you read the intelligence brief that laid out all the evidence for "Russia hacking the election." It's literally nothing.

>lie about contact

Nobody lied about Russian contact.

Russia's actions may have benefited Trump win but their ultimate goal is to undermine faith in the US election and the democrats are the ones working with the Russians on that right now

>trump
>successful, wealthy
>appoints other successful, wealthy people
>libshits think this is bad
should trump have appointed a bunch of homeless niggers or ??

Goldman, even then, was only about profit. Each partner could then use that profit on their own agenda, but not the firm itself. This is why they would work for any administration, and help architect a plan of any stripe. Hell, Goldman himself was staunchly pro-German through ALL of WW1. It's why he had to resign.

Even surrounding WW2, it was (((Weinberg))) selling the Jews on FDR's NatSoc-lite "New Deal" all the way through 80 years of Bushes, Clintons, and Nixon.

Until 1990, they were remarkably good at staying decentralized yet cohesive. Talented traders could push a variety of agendas without "ruining the company name", and they shied from high risk novelties.

In 1990, that all changed, and a decade long power struggle resulted in the company going public; now it's under Lloyd Blankfein. Since 1999 it has been an asset of the deep state, but with deeper pockets.

Trump isn't hiring just anyone, Bannon must have a plan on the banking industry and deregulation. He HATES usury.

. My bet is they do it by making Goldman's fate tied to Trump's and using their savvy to kick ass at AIG/Lehman/Citi and yes hopefully current Goldman's expense.

Look at the profile:

Bannon left the year he saw the decline of the GS culture start to happen, 1990.

Mnuchin in 2002, after only two years of "public Goldman" and the institutionalized sleaze it entailed (not just individual scumbags like before)

By appointing Cohn he has done Blankfein a huge favor.

In echange, Bannon wants to use Goldman as an enforcer among the elite, which is exactly what FDR did

Dina is Ivanka's pick, and maybe a way to take away some of Goldman's "toxic masculinity" or whatever
The newest guy is a huge Mitt/Bain ally

I don't know the endgame, but I do know that most admins are packed with even more bankers - the weird thing here is that it's almost all Goldman.

Any former NON-Goldman bankers on Team Trump?

Go suck a Muslim off, you gay leaf

>Bannon must have a plan on the banking industry and deregulation.
His plans are moot if he's alone in the White House. Trumps team is being stacked with Wall St insiders. And I don't mean the list here The people Cohen is hiring matter. They've ousted Navorro on trade already. These positions matter more on policy that just who Trump appoints as direct advisors and secretaries. Read the fuck up people.

So our choices were

>A puppet who was ran by Goldman Sachs
or
>A puppetmaster who runs Goldman Sachs

Shit, this is such a hard decision....

Jeff Sessions is an honest politician.

That's why he doesn't have 9 figures of worth, like Nancy Pelosi.

>there is no difference between hiring former employees and taking millions of dollars of donations from Goldman Sachs.
Also kind of hard to get who you want in their when every one of your cabinet members is obstructed against. Remember that the Dems started this nonsense stalemate.

WHY ARENT THERE MORE LOW IQ WOMEN OF COLOR?

DEFEND THIS DRUNPFIES

>DCM guy
>hates usury

kek

I don't understand this position immediately post-election. Leaf is a shill, but some people feel backstabbed already.

Either
A) it really is "4d chezz" and politics continues to be magical
B) you reevaluate his motives sometime before his reelection makes your sudden lack of faith relevant, or you at least keep faith until the 2018 Congressional primaries are upon us

Can we get any concrete info on who Cohn appointed that's so bad? He's an eastern euro Jew (like Trump's son-in-law, his advisor Epsteyn and his mentor Roy Cohn, though no known relation to Gary). He grew up poor in the Midwest. He seems willing to Jew anyone, especially fellow Jews, and I think Trump saw Roy in him because of it.

>Speaking about the Federal Reserve at a conference last fall, Mr. Cohn commented that "we have successfully globalized the world, whether we like that or not." That leaves monetary policy, he said, trying to solve a "global growth issue...with domestic policy. It's not going to work."

That's what Bannon thinks as well, and Cohn seems willing to do any job if the pay and power is better than the alternative. It will be. I don't see the issue.

Navarro has good ideas, but Cohn gets it done. He outplayed Navarro because Navarro doesn't even know how to play - Trump lets most of his appointees find their own role; Navarro expected his role to be predetermined.

Cohn stopped Trump from hiring ideologues like Kudlow because Dem/Rep worldviews are already part of a compromised mythology. Trump needs translation of his agenda to policy, that's it.

Trump has no issues firing people, and Bannon probably has a file on each of them.