Can we get a thread for the greatest American who ever lived George Lincoln Rockwell

Can we get a thread for the greatest American who ever lived George Lincoln Rockwell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
youtube.com/watch?v=z8UiobiY4sI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rli3a3OMJEU
youtube.com/watch?v=v8MIUg-p8-c
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0
dailystormer.com/aryan-narrations-george-lincoln-rockwell-on-lee-harvey-oswald/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4321070/GPS-tracker-shows-jogger-fought-attacker.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4320622/The-sensors-scientists-use-spy-fat-Americans.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316876/No-evidence-Obama-Trump-Tower-wiretapped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what would have happened in that greasy wog hadn't murdered him. The world would be a better place

RIP Commander Rockwell. We lost one of the greatest men of the 20th century.

Gonna bump with some Rockwell pics

>smoking

Kill it

Can someone give me what were his thoughts on everything? I watched his speeches and some of them I didnt understand it, did he wanted to send the negroes to Africa?

"This time the world" is one of the better reads ive had in a long time.

Do recommend

It makes me sad to think about it

Watch his college speeches
He agreed with Malcolm x that they wanted to move away from the whites

What about his other books?

>You'll never beat the shit out of commies and jews with Commander Rockwell leading the charge

To what? To Africa or in a part of the States? And didnt Malcolm X wanted to do a race war?

Have not read them, but if they're anything like "This time the world" it ought to be good reading.

The ultimate goal was to send them all home to africa. Failing that, complete segregation would be the solution.

>endorsed Muslims

Ecpatriation was fine but he also advocated setting aside some land for blacks like we did for native americans, since blacks didn't come here of their own volition.

Fuck off Achmed. Smoking high quality cigarettes, organic cigarettes, cigars, or tobacco pipes are not degenerate.

Who, at the time, left us alone and caused no problems until the Jews began stirring them up.

t. top goy

>divorced parents, both artists
>college dropout

Such a great rolemodel

Do you guys think that would work? Niggers are pretty stupid, unless Malcolm X was the leader, was he a cool guy by the way?

Probably too late now but it was certainly realistic pre Civil Rights Act but the best time to have done it would have been several years into Reconstruction when we got our economy booming again after the Civil War.

In the 60s Rpckwell made the same arguments as Trump that we would have the money to ship them back and help them build their own society if we didn't waste billions on foreign aid to commie countries. Basically just replace Trump's rhetoric on Syrian refugees from the campaign with American niggers and that's how Rockwell felt about them. Until they started agitating around kike errand boys like Martin Luther Coon

>was he a cool guy by the way?
Rockwell spoke highly of him.

>Do you guys think that would work?
A state run by africans? Of course it wouldnt work, but atleast the slavery debt would have been paid, and white society all the better.

>WARRIOR who served his country honorably and rose in ranks during WWII and Korea to Commander
>ARTIST and illustrator who opened his own ad agency in Maine
>ENTREPRENEUR and publisher who created popular periodical for wives of U.S. servicvemen
>LOVING FATHER who married Icelandic wife and bred 7 healthy white children
>FEARLESS LEADER never compromised or cowered in the face of criticism or violence at his rallies and events - which was near constant
>REHABILITATOR of many young men who had fallen victim to degeneracy by giving them a purpose and value system
>GIFTED AUTHOR, as well as speaker, who wrote historically important books like This Time the World and White Power
>SCHOLAR who promoted positivist, fact-based agenda that maintained respect and dignity to all those who reciprocated
>CULTURAL VANGUARD, recorded and released popular country/bluegrass music supporting white Christian culture on his own Hatenanny Records label
>MARTYR killed at the hands of one of his own treacherous men

Yes he was, Croat. Pay respects or GTFO

>Martin Luther Coon
Was he really that bad? Does the same apply to Gandhi? Both get painted as heroes here

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

Still relevant.

Gandhi is definitely very different from how liberals paint him. He liked to sleep naked with little girls because he believed it gave him powers. But on the plus side he was very pro gun rights

Yes

Coon was a race mixing opportunist who just by having a few more IQ points than the typical nigger was able to cozy up to (((global interests))) and get funding for all his crazy stunts just like today's leftists do. Plus he was as degenerate as any other nigger: a drug addicted, whoremongering false prophet if ever there was one. Like Gandhi in some ways yes. But Coon's ENTIRE lifestyle/image was funded/coached by globalist Commies (largely Jews) badly wanting to pass anti-White legislation and re-open America's borders to the third world under the veil of "civil rights" (the "social justice" of the day). He's an absolute zero who people don't hate only because from the moment you're born today, you are lied to about what really went on back then

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UiobiY4sI

Learn your history, user. The man who should have been President

God Bless Him

How the fuck did he got killed by his own men? Was the shooter crazy or what?

Malcolm X wanted to create a black ethno-state in the southern United States, then from there take as many American blacks as he could back to Africa, presumably to allow the now nearly 100% white America to reclaim it after they were gone

His killer is on his right in pic related. The whole thing was a mess. The Deep state was taking out polarizing figures and opponents left and right since they got JFK but especially in '67-'68 (Bobby Kennedy, Rockwell, Coon) when America was as close as it had been (until today) of entering into a true race war. If I had to guess his assassin was a CIA / Commie infiltrator who just carried out orders when given

Crazy, and subtly helped by the feds

from what I've read, Malcolm X was pretty based. Nation of Islam aside (he renounced most of their beliefs after going on his Hajj and joined a mainstream mosque) I agree with most of his ideas from both a cynical and idealistic perspective

the best solution to racial hatreds is to put an ocean between the two sides

"When I heard the word culture I reach for my gun"

Sums up his view points on just about everything

>WEALFRGSCM

I wish he was alive everyday

You're kidding me right? So all he did was just protest without chimpouts and he gets a whole month on his honor, Jesus Christ dude

Kek, pretty much. Imagine our world today if all you had to communicate with was your voice, pen and paper, and a landline telephone. Where would you get your facts from? By the 60s every media outlet in America was pretty much already bought and run by kikes, so Joe Freedom Lover out in the rural areas could only have ever learned about (((the world))) through the jewish lenses in print or on TV. So many brainwashed Americans between 25 and 70 years of age. We literally gave them 2 full generations of our minds to program. Never again

God dammit, we cant do anything about it, that shit will get us killed, I cant do anything, can you? I think we're getting brainwashed now in Chile, here must be something I can do

He'd be 99 if he was.

Calling on Sup Forums to make his 100th birthday a worldwide event

Just be a leader and role model for others. Speak out when you're comfortable and others will follow

In a world of near total degeneracy, the good and decent people are now starting to tune back into men who have their minds, bodies and hearts working together in unison.

Fear the Greek Nazi scum

nu male detected

youtube.com/watch?v=Rli3a3OMJEU

Fuck off, iranians are whiter than your shithole of a country.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8MIUg-p8-c

White Power is very similar, but better in some ways I think. I recommend reading both. They are available for free on the American Nazi Party site.

Bump for exposure

Bumping with more Rockwell

Imagine if he wasn't assassinated.
He could've lead at least a state

> just a state
why stop there? Imagine if he would've became the president

Too many jews would've tried to stop him to speak the truth.

Unfortunately, I think Dr. Pierce's assessment of him was correct. Rockwell didn't realize how far gone America already was back then. He really thought he could take the white house in 1972. I wish his life had not been cut short, but I dont think he ever had a chance of being president.

yeah desu he would have been assasinated like kennedy if he got that far

let's hope that trump won't end up the same way

Lincoln Rockwell was our champion because of his optimism. I don't think deep down he truly felt that he could win in that climate but he knew that his message and model with echo down through the ages. And it has far more so say than the likewise brilliant Dr Pierce

I think Trump will be fine because he poses less of a threat (though still a significant one) to the system and they can stall and roadblock his every move.

>trump being a treath to (((them)))
come on dont be fooled

Dr. Pierce knew him and seemed to feel that Rockwell really bought into his own optimism. Perhaps he was just really good at projecting it.

Either way, Dr. Pierce was last great voice the movement has produced. Duke is pretty good, but ultimately we cannot save ourselves from within the system. That said, his message is probably more effective in converting people than Dr. Pierce's which was far more edgy.

fuck him, he turned out to be a mindless racist anyway

also he wanted to remove women's vote didn't he?

He isn't a threat to (((them))) or even the system in general, just the current status quo of the Republicans party. The real threat is not him, but rather that he may unintentionally strengthen us and shift the overton window to the right for the first time in many decades. Trump himself is unimportant.

One of the things want to come across more is that Lincoln Rockwell was our guy for so many reasons but especially because he was the orignal BANTS MASTER

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y

My favorite clip. Listen to the SJW Canadian TV host trying to bait the Commander. Watch it in full. When they get to the part about "who should be gassed" try not to crack up

He used to be able to crack even the most normie audiences up by ragging on the fags...sigh

No Malcolm X and his f4m were open carry enthusiasts (look it up) and they wished for something of the lines "form their [blacks] own destiny without assistance from whites"

The fucking balls on that guy

>Post yfw never get to ride in or drive the "Hate Bus"

Though I don't imagine riding around the American South in the summer wearing long sleeves in a small van full of dudes with questionable air conditioning would have been that fun.

Thanks for the bump m8

Couldnt disagree more

>back to the trees boogies
lmao never heard that one before

>youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0

Will probably enjoy this then - one of the records Lincoln Rockwell released back in the early 60s (trigger: old timey country music)

bump

Thanks to all who are bumping. This is one of the heaviest shill times of the day as they want to lock in that nightly narrative, so good threads like this will be slid hardest

we should remove it. and also, if a woman marries a man outside her nationality she should be forced to abdicate it.

bretty nice song

Has women's suffrage brought anything of value to the western world?

deadmomentum.com

yo, you need to make me a message board, for my site. contact me. asap! judge my site on 4 chan message board, for now!

cypress? what?
deadmomentum.com

cypress? what?
No one gives a shit

rape is good says nypd?

deadmomentum.com

girls piss me off, for real, i'd like to rape , for real.

I really like his opinion on Lee Harvey Oswald

dailystormer.com/aryan-narrations-george-lincoln-rockwell-on-lee-harvey-oswald/

hungary for pussy with no tattoos.

tattooed pussy burns my bridges, bigtime.

tattooed shoot herion in their tattooS!

heroin!

deadmomentum.com

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4321070/GPS-tracker-shows-jogger-fought-attacker.html

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4320622/The-sensors-scientists-use-spy-fat-Americans.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316876/No-evidence-Obama-Trump-Tower-wiretapped.html

outsourced indian sharia blue shills are bumping a rockwell thread.......

I'll allow it, please do the needful

Think Lincoln Rockwell himself would get a kek out of that

>That's it bots, turn on your pajeet masters, redpill and NatSoc threads are your new targets

bump

Bump

One of his best presentations

youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo

Drops redpill after redpill while tempering his fiery rhetoric (avoids calling them nigges, coons, kikes etc) and still manages to have the entire room eating out of his hand and laughing along at the Commies/fags/traitors of society

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW ROCKWELL????

Andrew Jackson was the greatest American to ever live, but the Commander is a close second.

You have to mate with a white girl to make it.

That's fair. One day the Commander deserves his face too on a federal note

It's interesting to think of Trump being in high school and college when Lincoln Rockwell was operational. Wouldnt have had access to him being in NY/Philly mostly but he almost certainly would have been known to a "with it" kinda guy like DJT

George Lincoln Rockwell was a great man.

I'm just glad to have a decent thread. Been checking off and on all day. GLR gave some great speeches and could be a good tool to convert purple pilled-type people that are on the fence.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

This video has nice editing and combines some of his best lines.