*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
"What's wrong with whites becoming a minority?"

Nothing

Muslims are the inheritors of the earth

They literally built western civilization and you want to tear it down just to virtue signal

What's wrong with whites remaining the majority?

*rear naked choke*

nothing if you're living in a western country
it's a living hell everywhere else though

hey fuck boy

other way around, whats wrong with blacks in African countries being minorities in thier own country vs whites.

Whats wrong with jews being minorities vs mulisms in isreal

whats wrong with Muslims in iran being minorities vs christens.

shut the fuck up

America was a country filled with WHITE immigrates.

Yes, I want everyone to be american, but reality doesn't work that way.

example europion countries.

and shut your fat lip and quit interrupting me

Whites becoming a minority isn't a problem. Whites becoming minorities in their own countries is a problem. Or if you disagree with that, there being no white "homeland" or irrefutably white countries is a problem. There is no place white, which you will hear doesn't "need" diveristy, meanwhile there's obvious homelands for every other race where diveristy isn't a thing and isn't pushed.

Who is this

There won't be enough of you fags to beat up for lunch money. Now get rid of that fake beard, Justin.

Is he Jewish? He has the nose.

keeeyaahhh faggot

My prediction is he'll eventually become redpilled

Only thing wrong is it's not happening faster. The Blacking and Browning needs to happen much faster

Stop posting this prepubescent boy

Well considering I'm a colored person I would just beat the shit out of him and get as many shitskins as I could to hop in. Why argue when you can show them?

I like my people and put them above others

I would ask him the same question and ask why he does not live in a majority black neighborhood. He will of course tell me how I don't know where he lives and refuse to tell me where he lives but insist there are black people in his neighborhood. I've already gone through this OP

Face bloodied beyond recognition

KIKE

*moves him from my path*
*continues walking*

You frame all your arguments though the idea of "I'm only talking about america."
You insist that america was never a white country.
You then claim that me insisting on america remaining a white majority is racist.
Well I insist that america is a white country and your insistence that america purposefully go out of it's way to no longer be majority white is racist.
I am not afraid of being called a racist by you. But are you afraid to be called a racist by me.
You are a racist. You hate white people. You being white is irrelevant. You are an uncle Tyrone.

Whites already ARE minorities.
We'll account for approximately just 10% of the world's population by 2060.

Ask yourself why "diversity" and "multiculturalism" is being advocated for in traditionally White nations. Why is nobody concerned with making Africa more diverse? Why isn't anyone concerned with making Asia more diverse? It's only White, Western countries that are being targeted for extinction. This is a systematic genocide. There's not a better example of racism and evil than supporting the extinction of an entire race of people.

I wish this was true and some browns would beat the shit out of him so we could watch him make excuses on his next stream.

You should also impregnate his gf while you're at it.

>looks at global population
Whites already are.

Nothing, if whites are strong they prevail if not they deserve extinction.

Survival of the fittest.

The right of ones people to self determination means that ones people have the right to form their own nation and if someone attempts to change the nature of that nation by occupation, depopulation or re population it's a breach of that right and they can defend themselves by what ever means.

whites are a minority. they are like what, 10% of the global population?

It is really your own fault for being unable to bear children and being such pussies about it.

I mean, can you really blame women's instincts for wanting a stronger, darker male?

t. mohmmad sister fister

"nothing"
then kill him

Yup, this is the ONLY right answer.

Thx for the ultimate red-pill German-bro

Brazil happens. High crime, corrupt everything and lol economy. How diverse and tolerant, right?

>Bad english

What is this foreigner even sayi-

>leaf

Ahhhhhhhh

It's only a problem if outsiders are brought in under the belief that it's a viable means of compensating for the birthrate decline.

I don't understnd, are you having trouble reading?

>It is really your own fault for being unable to bear children and being such pussies about it.
They did until jews happened.
>I mean, can you really blame women's instincts for wanting a stronger, darker male?
Dating preferences refute you. All women want white man while black and Asian "men" are the most undesirable. The most exotic most women go is a white Mexican.

Blacks have been enslaved by everyone. Every single other race has dominated and enslaved them.

>Manlet
>failed starcraft player

just laugh in his face desu

Id make him feel like a minority.

It's like the great demographic shift has nothing to do with improved and increased abortions, nothing to do with improved and much-advertised birth control, nothing to do with an increasingly expanding welfare state that gobbles up more and more of our resources, and absolutely nothing to do with the Calergi plan.

It's got to be none of these developments of which the effects have been scientifically measured and logged over every decade since their implementation. It must be something innate to white people, and only white people, that must be biological in nature even though white people were breeding like rabbits up to only three generations ago.

"What's wrong with whites becoming a majority?"

next question

>Zimbabwe
>Soon South Africa
But you probably think whites deserve this because muh apartheid

if you were thinking I would say the collapse of technological civilization, think again.

It would still exist, but unlike whites, the chinese have zero empathy or fucks to give for non chinese, they don't even have enough for each other.

White people are already an ethnic minority in the world constituting only a relatively small percentage of the total world population.

This is due to the fact that we stopped breeding years ago and white women now pursue careers rather than families. White people now live solitary lives living alone in apartments etc. The days of the nuclear family are gone...

Say bye bye to the white race within the next couple of hundred years, especially when the shitskins are out-breeding us 7-1...

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/19/the-flaws-of-meritocratic-immigration/

IMAGINE MY FUCKING DISMAY AT PLEBS LIKE JONTRON WHO DON'T DO RESEARCH AND LOOK LIKE FOOLS. JUST CITE THAT.

this always boggled my noggle,

How can any globalist call whites the majority and brown people a minority? Globally speaking, they are a minority.

InshAllah

>plays League of Legends
>drinks energy drinks
>IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY IM TALKING ABOUT AMERICA
>BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION
>I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THIS
*jumps off his chair*

I'm browning in my pants right now.

So you believe other skin colours will also outperform us and take our place as it is now? So basically will be switches sides right? So after that whole ordeal we'll be the ones out breeding them? Full circle?

Your type of rhetoric shows a sign of weakness, you are scared somehow. I am not scared. They can out breed us, but they will never take our position. Eventually we'll flock together with all our great accomplishments and technology. It might be on this planet or it might be on another planet. But never, never in a million fucking years will those shitfaces be the same as us.

There are no real arguments. It's just emotion.

NOT IF YOU DON'T STOP THE IMMIGRATION FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

WE'RE PROJECTED TO HAVE 5 BILLION AFRICANS BY 2090, AND THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO FEED THEMSELVES

IT'S GONNA BE WWZ WITH WHITEY WILLFULLY EXTINCTING ITSELF AND HORDES OF NEGROS CLIMBING THE WALLS OF ISRAEL BEFORE THEY GET SAMSON'D

The reasoning for the cause of migrants is a separate issue. I agree you could be correct that this justification could be wrong. Doesn't change the face that whites are mostly pussies

Yes, as long as it's taboo, statistics is on you're side. But in terms of raw sexual desire, women prefer darker men

So this should be a comfort to you. After all, you'd like to continue to build them down, right?

"I tell you, but only if you can repeat after me:"snake says sssssss..."

Ask him what's wrong with blacks becoming a minority in Africa

The fact is whites have become degenerate. White males are basically turning into Hikikomori. Women have always been complex and contradictory so are more honest with their true nature.

Life has been way to easy for millennials

Goddamn he is fine

Our countries asshole, how about others becoming White majority?

checkmate

"What's wrong with you becoming extinct?"
>*Throws into ocean*

Holy shit that nose!

I agree, but that doesn't mean we should give up.
I want to tax birth control and abortions at 300% and get rid of the gouvernment programmes that provide both of them free of charge using the working people's money to finance it.

this is also a Jew, right? apart from all the other shortcomings.

>stronger, darker male
hahaha

He was raised catholic

it's all starting to make sense

Nothing, But why are you discriminating against others because of that.

Stop posting this fucking faggot no one cares about him