If you silly islamaphobes just dealt with terror attacks regularly you wouldn't be the inbred ignorant way you are

if you silly islamaphobes just dealt with terror attacks regularly you wouldn't be the inbred ignorant way you are

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a large city. Farmers will never understand this, and that's why people without a diploma shouldn't be allowed to vote.

yes we should all just accept terrorism is a fact of life and just bow down to allah

You ever realize how Tokyo never, ever has to deal with these sorts of attacks, terrorism, or insane Muslim barbarity or degeneracy, despite being a city even bigger than New York or London? It's a real mystery why.

probably cause they are overprotective of their john deere hats.

I largely felt the same way... Until I went to Afghanistan and the Mindanao region of the Philippines. Fuck Muslims.

>Tokyo never, ever has to deal with these sorts of attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

How many terrorist attacks have occured in Dubai? Terrorism isn't the issue. These people simply don't belong here and we have every right to deny them entry and/or expel them from our lands.

submitting to foreigners is a strength? my oh my i never knew.

DELETE THIS, GAIJIN.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
>38 MILLION targets
>kill 12
yeah sorry bud but islamic terrorism is a bit of a different "bag"

Ex-fucking-actly. Sup Forums BTFO

If I have to learn to live with terrorism, does that mean darkies have to learn to live with a lynching once in a while?

It's something city folk could never understand.

Why is reddit always so fucking cringy?

>i get terrorized so often i'm used to it now, only wimps don't want their land, people, and culture protected from a group that actively seeks it's destruction!
WHITEY BTFOOOO

>moving the goal posts

>This is considered a "witty" post on Reddit

this was also in my reddit folder

ew
post more

Ex-fucking-actly!

>nuclear bomb
>painful
>instantly evaporated
Killary Bro is a little dense itsn't he

Honestly the lives of others are worth less than the feelings of these people. It's better that a couple hundred people, at most, die so that a few THOUSAND, if not tens of thousands, can feel safe in their new home.
Basically if you don't like Sharia law and you aren't wiling to accept a few cracked eggs you're probably a fucking bigot and part of the problem. No, your life is NOT worth more than Mohammed's feelings.

gotta crack a few eggs to make a mud cake as they say

>join party where your beliefs run opposite
>get drowned out
nice

"Hurr durr, just like, let them kill us, and like, then you'll get it. The more you understand like, how come they wanna kill us, then like, maybe you will not be islamaphobic because if you didnt kill them more, like, you wouldn't have this problem of hating them. But as a leaf I know that, like, if you let them do what they want and kill people that um, like, you wouldn't be ignorant and islamaphobic because like... You are probably too bigoted to even comprehend ugh." - This Leaf.

I think the price of a few terrorist attacks is an incredibly small price to pay for the cultural diversity that these lovely people bring to our country. Your chance of being killed in a terror attack is lower than your chance of being struck by lightning, but you aren't making calls to deport lightning.

So there's
>good muzzies
>bad muzzies

the good muzzies might be chill. but the bad muzzies want to kill you, your countrymen, the good muzzies you let in, and the other bad muzzies you let it for not being the right kind of muzzie. on top of that some of the good muzzies might have no moral issue with the bad muzzies slaughtering people.

"one bad apple" drives a fucking truck through a crowd or shoots a bunch of innocent fags.

Hey dingus.

You are aware that terrorist mohammed will ALSO butcher the good mohammeds you're trying to save?

it's like if you knew a family that lived in a house with a pair of AIDS ridden maniacs intent on raping them, but then decide to bring them all over to your house without checking to see which ones were the AIDS-rapists.

it's always the same formula

>question
>point
>le pop culture reference
>different but similar le reference
>quote
>quote
>AND MY AXE

repeat until drowned in sea of faggotry.

Deadmau5 pls

no such thing as terrorist mohammed...
all of them are innocent people who have been radicalized by your hatred...
stop hating and start hoping...
and the world can change....

Other than a cheaply produced anime, I enjoyed this series quite a bit. Dual pistol Imouto x sniper onii-chan otp.

Wtf I hate lightning rods now

It's not just the terrorism, these mostly male refugees skew the male/female ratio, make whites more of a minority, don't work and live more comfortable lives than us, all on our dime. If I wanted to be charitable to these goat fuckers I'd donate to a charity.

There is something extremely perverse and backwards with mandatory charity through the government.

>Muslim terrorism is a force of nature, you just have to live with it :^)

Well there's a reason for that. It's a fascinating form of censorship. Any time you say anything, you're practically guaranteed to have cut your points in half, cause half the people will disagree with you. Controversial statements get pushed down and only the ones with the best upvote to downvote ratio appear at the top.

So what kind of statements can no one disagree with? Pretty much pop culture references and song lyrics. Bland and inoffensive. That's why they are so prevalent.

They deserve more money and a better life than you, you bigoted fuck. I'm glad they're forcing you to pay up, I know you wouldn't if you had a choice because you're a racist.

They're coming for their fucking tax dollars and jacking up housing prices with their free living.

If liberals are allowed to only count terrorist attacks that have occurred since 9/11, why aren't we?

>shoot yourself with smaller caliber bullets to build up a resistance to larger bullets

hehehehe

It's only painless if you're in the radius of the fireball. Radiation poisoning is a bad way to go.

>posting Reddit faggots

These mother fuckers more than any other paint this fantasy picture in their head of what their enemies are and then attack them as if they are real, yet they make fun of people who watch "conspiracy panic television" for doing the same thing about immigrants.

What's amazing to me is they don't even realize this irony and just upboat each other and think they've done some good in the world. Faggots. Both political extremes are bad. Extremes pushed to any degree or ideology are poison. Faggots

Well damn, white male privilege has nothing on those guys. I'm going to try to register for the syrian refugee program in brown-face. This shit's like neetbux 2.0 I'll be able to quit my job and shit post 24/7

Why the fuck should it be his (or anyones) problem to pay for fucking refugees anyway? The problem is what happens when you flood your country with these idiots, thats already gone waaaay past help or charity.

Who else is going to pay for them you stupid bigot? Also gross I can't wait for the Africans to remove you racist colonialists from South Africa, it's about time they took back their country.

>took back their country
Not too familiar with history are we buddy?
The point here is absolutely flooding your country in the name of charity is stupid.

South Africa belongs to the Africans. Fuck off whitey. Whites are evil and they aren't even human.

As a trump supporter I can finally sympathize with Jews.

Lol fuck off leaf, what would you know about south africa anyway? Of the 9 different ethnic groups of blacks, who does SA belong to specifically? Cos the zulus sure aint gonna let anyone else lay claim to the title of owner. You're fucking deluded, and again you're completely off the point.

the Boston bomber's parents were "good Muslims" thankful to be out of their shithole. Their kid got pissed from feeling isolated and turned to terrorism. Same deal as Omar Mateen, I believe.

People love to forget problems down the line if it means they can score some cheap virtue signaling.

>banned from news simply for posting on the donald

>banned from the donald simply for speaking the truth

I'm guessing it's because t_d is more like a gateway for normies to get enlightened
The jew menace is simply too far away from the overton window for places like them or infowars to bring up

this is going to get a lot of (You)s. gj

The entire city of Boston hid under their beds while the police looked for one unarmed bloodied teenager hiding in a boat.

Oh my god, he was just trying to get (you)s the entire time. God damn it I fell for such obvious bait