What's REALLY Happening in Sweden?

Why doesn't Sweden want the western media to investigate them?
What are they so afraid of people finding out?

youtube.com/watch?v=xkxA4BliUwM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sweden#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>info wars

There are actual reliable sources telling you that our nation (and many parts of Europe) are going down the shitter, you know

It's like you're trying to be retarded

>western medias
>fake news
Op is dellusional

There's nothing wrong with infowars in the first place and tim pool isn't infowars anyways. Kill yourself you are a nation of cucks and cowards. I can't wait for you to be an islamic nation. How the fuck can a democracy take millions of islamic fucks without them voting themselves into power? it fucking can't.

>info wars

There are actual reliable sources telling you that our nation (and many parts of Europe) are going down the shitter, you know

It's like you're trying to be retarded

if your nation was OK why would you need paid shills to defend it online?

>There's nothing wrong with infowars in the first place

wew

>tim pool isn't infowars anyways

okay

>I can't wait for you to be an islamic nation

>Actively wanting western nations to become Islamic

wew

>How the fuck can a democracy take millions of islamic fucks without them voting themselves into power? it fucking can't.

Indeed. But we haven't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Sweden

both posts are telling you our nation is going down the shitter, and you ask

>why would you need paid shills to defend it online?

we didn't defend shit.

learn to read your own language

Just come here and see for yourself if you want. You make it sound like we're North Korea. You're free to enter how you wish and see for yourself, or use google street view or whatever. You can find information everywhere.

why are you so afraid of this video?

Tim Pool did but you cucks still deny that the islamic state controls parts of your nation. I don't feel sorry for Sweden or Germany anymore. The world would be a better place if you just ceased to exist.

Afraid? Seen most of the reporting by Tim Pool already. It's not like Swedes on Sup Forums are unaware of the State of our Nation, you fucking retard.

>you cucks still deny that the islamic state controls parts of your nation

Yep. Those who are in control of the Swedish ghettos aren't really Islamists, they're more like areligious Somalis and different kinds of arab strains. They're more interested in money, drugs, weapons and cars rather than religion.

>The world would be a better place if you just ceased to exist.

>Wishing this mainly on a Western, predominantly Christian, Aryan nation rather than shitskin nations

Are you a race traitor?

when why are you all doing nothing about it?
open your asshole wide Sven, here comes a fresh shipment

>when why are you all doing nothing about it?

I guess... For approximately the same reasons you're shitposting on Sup Forums when your nation is in a worse state than our nation.

Feel free to suggest whatever, and then ask yourself if that's something that you are actively doing for your country too.

we elected a Right Wing leader

Oh, you voted?

That's so redpilled of you!

I'll guess I'll try to cast my vote every four years then. Thank you for the suggestion.

>predominantly christian

no

If you actually /try/ to see if your facts are correct, then I assure you that you will reach much more accurate conclusions next time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sweden#Demographics

>18% of Swedish citizens responded that "they believe there is a god

>45% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force".

HERETICS

>What's REALLY Happening in Sweden?
shitskins raping and killing while getting paid by the state, isnt this common knowledge?

Oh yeah Sweden yeah hehe feminine penis hehe oh yeah uh I mean I hate niggers oh yeah hehe traps aren't gay hehe I'm Swedish yeah hehe you people know nothing about my country oh yeah dispite us swedes proving you right all the time oh yeah traps yeah

Aha, that's right.

Since you seem to be able to read and since you seem to understand what "predominantly Christian" means, then you can try reading all of the paragraphs (if that's not too much of a mental strain for you).

Then you'll (hopefully) understand that there are many more Christians here than any other religion, and that a majority of the nation are part of the Church of Sweden (even if accounting for various poll statistics).

atheism is a religion

Ya man everythings great in Europe! Sure theres crazy ass muslims shooting up shit in the middle of FUCKING PARIS ,mowing down people in Nice,shooting up nightclubs and 200+ killed in terrorist attacks in France alone in the past 2 years

BBUH THATS SLL PROPAGANDA
THE MEDIA TOLD ME SO!!!!!

Kill yourself. Europe needs to be purged starting with the the leftist scum collaborators!!

Sweden is getting literally raped to death by islam and you do nothing.

Where are the swedish men? What the fuck are you doing? If sweden is so safe,why do you have no go areas?

Why not take a stroll through rinkeby and film it? Oh right, you'd get killed.

>Where are the swedish men? What the fuck are you doing?

I disagree.

Even if that was the case, they wouldn't be the biggest religion.

>18% of Swedish citizens responded that "they believe there is a god".

>45% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force".

>34% answered that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, god, or life force".

That means that 63% of our population either believes in a god or some sort of spirit or life force.

Only 34% actively atheist, while the Swedish Church has ~62% of our population.

>what are birthrates

>Sweden is getting literally raped to death by islam and you do nothing

What would you suggest?

>Where are the swedish men?

In richer and whiter parts of Sweden.

>What the fuck are you doing?

We have jobs and education.

>If sweden is so safe,why do you have no go areas?

Who has argued that it is? Not me.

>Why not take a stroll through rinkeby and film it?

I used to live nearby. It's not that dangerous, but wouldn't recommend it in the nighttime.

Autism is such a funny disease

Probably some Rotherham tier shit but maybe on an even larger scale.

I am waiting patiently for you to bring us statistics on how much higher Muslim birthrates are higher than Swedish birthrates.

I know that immigrants have /somewhat/ higher birthrates, but not as much as I expected.

I thought your government would suppress these statistics?

Why are americans so obsessed wirh europe? I mean i had to travel to detroit 2 times. Damn. Wastelands. Niggers. Poverty. Ghettos. Dont you have work to do america?

Jesus fucking Christ Sweden wake up. I know you are an aware person. The birth rates of Muslims are usually greater than double that of the native Europeans. This is being artificially inflated because they are being given money.

What you are patiently waiting for is gene death.

>worse state than our nation
just because you don't like american non-commie politics doesn't mean they're worse off kek.
at least they don't have muslim riots you nigger

I can move many places in my big country that will still be 90%+ white

Can't say the same for many of thee countries that are so tiny, in 20 years they will have to live in the woods to avoid niggers

>this much denial
pathetic, sweden.

Tim Pool is an independent journalist. Goddamn, your media must be utterly incompetent to get a fact like that wrong.

American whites actually like Europe. We worry about the future of our ancestral homeland. We've been forced to become more racially aware than Europeans.

I know there's a lot of bantz constantly going on, but it's serious.

It's like you don't even think before you post

>people who have never visited sweden knows more about sweden than swedes themselves

you've seen a lot of memes about sweden so i guess you must be right

yes, but liberals have started to hang out posters in metropoles that suggest minorities to move into small white cities. could this become a problem?

We've had at least 2 different reports about it from SCB.

That may be the case. I haven't seen the data proving this. You still don't need to refer to birthrates to conclude that Sweden (for example) needs to export every single Muslim.

Look at the % of the different ethnicities in the US and get back to me.

In what way am I wrong about my country, specifically?

I'll take our nogs over your muzzies any day. At least ours primarily kill each other and shit up their own neighborhoods. European Muslims have a much higher rape-per-capita than American blacks, even when considering your countries underrepresent statistics.

the like cities because that is where they get maximum gibs

they really don't have the ability to survive without them

they

Why should Swedes (or any western people) have to deal with ANY Muslim riots? ANY of their women being raped by third world savages? This idea of "Well they don't all kill and rape people" is irrelevant. It shouldn't be your problem. When Swedes start rioting and raping then it makes sense to have to deal with them.

What do you think happens when the Muslim/African population gets to 20%? 40%? A majority? Do you think that they will treat you with the same benevolence that has been given to them? You will become completely displaced and your government will help it happen because it will be run by the aggressors by then.

>Black percentage always the same because the majority kill each other in gang wars

the swedish rape count is inflated, women can report multiple rapes and they add up to the statistic. It's also easy socially to report rapes in Sweden

Ah yes, the rape issue.

The thing about that is that:
- The majority of Swedes are uninformed about how high the immigrant rape numbers actually are
- The majority of Sup Forums is unaware of why Sweden is so abnormally high up in international rape statistics.

In short, immigrants (and muslims) are more prone to rape than what your average Swedish person thinks - but much less prone to rape than what your average Sup Forumstard thinks.

Most people who fail to understand statistics also believe that Sweden are world 1st when it comes to rape. Two reasons for our rape statistics are:

- Swedish are more likely to report to the police that they've been sexually assaulted
- The judicial system is more likely to believe the woman, and to actually seriously investigate it

But the main reason we stand out in international comparisons is that:
- Our threshold for what is considered rape is much lower than in other countries
- Every single instance of sexual assault/rape is filed as one specific instance of rape, whereas in most other countries they would be grouped together.

So, it's actually a comparison of apples and oranges.

(Please note that I am still right-wing)

>Why should Swedes (or any western people) have to deal with ANY Muslim riots?

They shouldn't. I haven't argued that.

>This idea of "Well they don't all kill and rape people" is irrelevant.

I agree.

>Do you think that they will treat you with the same benevolence that has been given to them?

No. I haven't argued that.

It is just the fact that the avarage joe in the streets cannot do shit. Only vote.
Half of the country doesn't reside in the big cities and is therefor blind for crimes commited by "refugees". Those civilians will not vote rightwing parties. It is sadly the same in my country.

War.

Wage war.Others will join you, they just need a leader. Sweden is led by feminists.Be a man!

Okay, so then you see the need to maintain a homogenous Sweden. This requires removing the people that have been invited in. If they weren't having more babies it would be less of an issue.

Right. We currently have a couple hundred militant far-right individuals max, while we have about 80% of the adult population voting for something other than the Sweden Democrats (who are not even that extreme). The vast majority of the Swedish population simply doesn't get it. Might makes right, so we're fucked.

It's pretty irrational to fight for a nation, and give up many different kinds of privileges, when the nation doesn't actually want to be saved.

White flight in this context seems more rational.

Oh, absolutely. There simply isn't any group right now who is capable of even exporting them out of here.

That's basically the case everywhere. Any group who even comes close to saying these things will have the MSM and the government to contend with. All that can be done for now is attempt to change public opinion, because it doesn't even have the popular support needed.