Travel ban

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both lives matter. It's better for them in the long run to stay where they are from or in a similar region with similar ways of life. We are only wasting money and virtue signalling by allowing them into the USA. Statistical fact, look it up. They do better and it costs much less.

Meth in the morning, good yeah?

I do not believe either of those lives should be chopped up and sold to the jews to make immortality potions.

bot draad

The one on the left only matters if it's white.

I have no desire to kill the nigglet on the right.
But it can't come here.
If it's fellow shitskins go durka durka time and kill it in shitskin land then so be it.

fpbp

Just make safe zones in neighboring countries for them to live in until they can return home. It's completely nonsensical to bring them here.

What are the young refugees running from?
Answer that, and you are staring your hypocrisy directly in the face.

My concerns aren't religious. Fuck off, we're full.

because killing a human has a moral equivalence with not accepting every 7 billion people that wish to come to america (the best country on earth).

Both matter, but so does mine. The point of aboriton is that you don't get to CHOOSE to MURDER that life because you don't want it. I am not supporting murdering this little girl but that doesn't mean I need to directly look after her. Total false equivilanece

>please think of those poor violin playing handicapped refugee children
>dont bother thinking about those adult male isis trained terrorists that make up the majority

Care to play?

Praise!

This

Unborn life != Life ruined by their home country

No one wants niggers, spics, and jihadis. They are worthless and should stay in their home countries that they have ruined like everything else they ruin.

Poor refugees ------((((((""""children""""))))))------

Kek knows

>implying pro life is a religious argument

I only care about healthy white life with an IQ above 85.

>1 post by this ID

Why do people act like we absolutely have to let people in the country?

bro you have to do whatever the statue of liberty says.

looks like a filthy shitskin

This is where context matters.

It's bizarre to see the "abortion on demand without apology" people try to use children as emotional props.

>On the left: Child-to-be of a Legal citizen
>On the right: Illegal child of an illegal citizen

"A-bloo a-bloo, my feelings are stronger than laws" t. leftard

Why do they think minorities can't thrive unless white people are taking care of them? Are they- gasp- racist?

soon, having walls on your house would be racist

Because given birth rates we absolutely have to let people in the country.

That's because the one on the left is white, you idiot.

Whales and other sea mammals are far more important than humans in regards to numbers

The person who posted this wants to kill the life on the left, one of his/her own countrymen, much in the same way the child on the right's countrymen want to kill him. MAKES YA THINK.
Liberals always try to turn your beliefs against you and call you a hypocrite while not accepting them themselves.
This. There are billions of people in poverty. Bringing them all to Europe or USA would only make billions more. Stop the brain drain and the globalism and maybe all countries can prosper

Or, we could incentivize births by giving tax breaks to married couples who are pregnant.

Also, a declining workforce is one of the necessary forces to drive innovation into automation.

If the girl on the right's life mattered why did the most "compassionate" and "tolerant" people on Earth, white Western liberals, vote to displace her family or have her killed/enslaved as her country descends into chaos? If Muslim-loving leftists think she deserves that why would hard-ass emotionless racists care about her

Because children are already born. You know, actually alive, functioning, and sentient. Not a spec of organic matter that is really just a bunch of stem cells.

One's an unborn child who will be born into America legally. The other is an illegal crosser that will take jobs from deserving Americans.

>If you don't want "refugees" to gang-rape your daughters, but believe in abortion, you're a hypocrite.

FIFY.

Because we are supposed to pay terrorists to live in our country because they have children? Try Christian shaming someone with half a brain.

>wants to kill him
What? You claiming it's infanticide or something? Could just be regular old war, dude. It's suck for anyone caught up in it.

>cost of living goes up due to housing demand
>cost of living goes up due to food production demand
>competition for the same standard of living increases due to oversupply of labor
>behavior of people reflects the economy, birth rate declines for a while

2 options

1. Wait for the population to decline a bit since we're just coming out of a period of unprecedented population growth (baby boomer era), let housing prices go down as people die, and the birth rate will go back to the 2.0 replacement rate for a long time and everything's fine

or

2. import millions of niggers, pay them to have 5 kids, allow chinese to buy up all your residential land so nobody owns their own house, you're either renting or living in public housing, make it state policy to ensure nobody but foreigners are earning enough from both work and benefits to support a family and while selling "muh overpopulation" kool-aid and environmentalism to white people while you do everything you can to ensure a constant linear growth in global population until we overshoot the carrying capacity of the Earth

hmmm if you pick 1. you're a racist

Fortunately, you're mother didn't accept your retarded perspective.

Why didn't she smoke during pregnancy? Just organic matter.

And a man who kicks early-pregnant woman in stomach, causing miscarriage, has done nothing wrong (except assault).

So the distinction is.... oh right geolocation. Yeah, fuck the other kids, who don't know any better. We only care about kids born here, because... well, the land... or something.

>spec of organic matter that is really just a bunch of stem cells
But it does end the life of a child. You can make the same argument about killing a child after their birth by trivializing their capacity to exist without maternal intervention as justification for termination.

>2017
>Believing Neo-Malthusian horseshit about population growth when it was disproved in 19th century.

Have as many kids as possible, faggot.

Come on now, you know this is retarded as hell and doesn't support any argument. You only make your side look bad.

Nice false equivalence. Not an argument.

Yes let's be consistent guys, let us just give ourselves the right to kill fetuses and immigrants. All lowly forms of life are equally worthless

We will take the kids, just not their terrorist parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Oldie but goodie

FPBP, Stefan

Replace the fetus with that refugee "kid" and then the refugee kid with a Swedish Girl.

If you care about your child, you have to care about other children just as much. When you pick up your child from the daycare, you'll have to pick all children there, or you're discriminating based on the simple uncontrollable fact that one of them was born to your wife? How random reason is that to discriminate little children? You're a fucking monster if you do that.

There is no "life of the child". It's barely anything at all. Stop playing time traveler and live in the present.

And gee, there's only a world of difference between a sac of stem cells and an actual baby.

I don't believe overpopulation horseshit, it's pushed by environmentalists. The point I was making is that the same people telling whites to not have kids for reasons among which is "overpopulation" are the very same people who want to bring in Achmed and Mganba Ubuntu to solve the apparent "underpopulation crisis" supposedly looming around the corner

but my concerns are not religious doe?

If you don't get replaced by ape-tier people in your own country, you lose.

Both lives are the responsibility of the parents. You can't say it's ok to kill one, for convenience, but not ok for mum and dad to dump little Amelia over the side for convenience.

But nobody here actually gives a shit about an aborted fetus. They're just pretending to have that value. This is a place of fucked in the head sociopaths faggots.

If it's white it probably has more value than flooding our countries with little jihad factories.
:^)

complete non-sequitur.

Explain your "logic" to someone who lost a friend or family member in the Berlin Christmas market.

This might have already been said but

>Killing one
>DOES NOT EQUAL
>Denying one entry

This. Seriously, it's like liberals can't even comprehend that "all lives matter" means our lives matter too.

I say deport all democrats
ban from ever coming back to this great country

Why do these liberals always act like it's fucking normal that everything always depends on us? Can't those people take their fucking responsibilities?

I'm not the one telling them to leave their nation behind and flee like cowards, so let me decide on what women in my country do, and just drown in a far away ocean, not mine, because I plan on bathing there next summer.

Fuck off.

Give us Your Address, we will send them to live with you.

stop accepting any refgees
let them stay in safe zone over there or in africa or in golan heights which is un teritory

Switch the pictures and send it back to plebbit

I frankly don't value the first "life" very much. I value the second one more....I think the world should just ban together and let the Middle East burn to the ground. If they want to kill each other; fine, but don't let them take us all down with them. The refugees should stay in the Middle East. Send them to saudia Arabia, Turkey, and Jordon.

They can't come in droves to Europe or America. It doesn't work that way. Their ethics, morals, and religion does not mesh well with western beliefs. They cause problems...

lower regulation and gov spending

then do waht u want but anyone can ignore you

you only get resources when u are given them willingly by someone else in trade

Sorry bro, friendly fire. On me.

That isn't how religious or deontological ethics work.

Murdering someone isn't the same thing as not saving someone, it's only the same in pure utilitarian ethics.

In deontological ethics it depends on what the rules are, if the rules are "don't kill" then it's different, if the rules are "make best effort to never let anyone die" then it's the same. In Christianity it says "thou shalt not kill(murder)"

Even in pure utilitarian ethics it can be justified to prevent abortion but not let in refugees if letting in the refugees causes more harm than good but abortions do not.

I'm not giving my opinion here, just stating the facts about ethical theory.

>Claims opposition is retarded
>Unable to counter my points.

Baby murder fetishist detected.

>My concerns aren't religious
this
>Fuck off, we're full.
Not for Euros

wow nice
surgeon made her pretty

Sage

CHEEKI BREEKI

Not necessarily.

You can promote people within the country to have more children; also, the economy will shift to accommodate the new population. You don't NEED to constantly be upping the population forever and ever -- that's not sustainable.

The world was doing just fine with 1 billion people; it doesn't have to keep ramping up just because of the economy.

All true Americans hope & pray another 9/11 never happens, but if it does, I for one can only hope it happens in the middle of a huge pro-refugee protest.
I'm willing to bet more than 90% of the pro-refugee "community" can't/don't remember the towers coming down. That shit happened in Trump's backyard. I'm also willing to bet if those people could remember, or better yet had been in NYC on that day, this "Muslim ban" wouldn't be such an issue.
Weather you entitled & ignorant protestors know it or not, we are in fact at war - have been for quite some time.
Rule #1 of war: Keep your enemies out, stupid.

Replace
>Religious
with
>Logical

Doesn't sound too good I think. Should be something else, but I can't put my finger on it.

More like i dont want my tax dollars to pay for either

>Wow, you sure got me

I'm not trying to hide anything, I only care about white lifes, why should I care about anybody else?

If you're a healthy white embrio, you must life, if you're a non-white embrio in a white country, you shouldn't be born. If you're a non-white trying to infiltrate a white country, you should either be send back or die.

>implying any lives matter

societal

Yeah, if we really cared about children we should let them know that they should cross the Mediterranean sea by boat even though they can't swim so they can reach europe safely and live like hobos for the rest of their childhood till they become useless adults.... no, wait...

Nah, it was just retarded. Nothing you said was relevant, so no reason to bother countering it.

Hi user, I'm just here to let you know that, even though I can breathe and my heart beats, I'm just a bunch of stem cells.

You are 100% right, don't let this racist zealots make you feel bad about killing me.

Nah.

>You know, actually alive, functioning, and sentient.
When they are in womb thay are also alive, fuctioning and sentient, children out of womb are still not fully developed human being and need years to form personality and acquire life experience. If abortion in womb is legal then abortion outside womb up to 4 years old should also be legal.

Fetuses are alive, and after the 24th week can live on their own outside of their mother.

I'm sorry, we're not systematically murdering refugees like that little girl.

Poseidon does that for us.

>Poseidon does that for us.

Top kek

I only care about White lives.

The one on the left is white. The one on the right is a human shield.

Ahem:

Yep. This.
youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw&feature=youtu.be

Anytime we delve into the stupidity that is "Needs of many > Needs of few" then we sacrifice preservation of society that, by evolutionary means, SHOULD succeed while others fail.

Perhaps in, say, 5-6 generations, these people can have a thriving society. They should not, however, bring their problems here, where we've done away with more primitive infighting in our glorious couple of hundred years, and cause us to fight each other YET AGAIN over principals that are not only foreign to us, but several thousand years behind us.

He only child "refugees" are merely there for the photo op.

It's better for them to stay in an area where their homes are being destroyed and they're being killed? Do explain.