Can any Swedish posters old enough to know tell what Sweden was like before diversity and mass amounts of non-Swedish...

Can any Swedish posters old enough to know tell what Sweden was like before diversity and mass amounts of non-Swedish and non-European immigrants? Really anybody from a European country with a similar situation feel free to talk too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0NU9KULHO8
youtu.be/yvNWtVR_PFM?t=35m40s
tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that pic is gonna go on a museum one day.

Great white countries that no longer exist...

feels sad man...............

Their girls were always huge sluts.

Nothing of what happened surprise me, it's a classical case of they were asking for it.

Kill yourself softly for asking this on Sup Forums.

Also how old is that picture, like 15 years old? 20?

come on Sven. tell us cool stories about old Sweden

Think current Iceland. I immigrated to the US from that Sverige.

Half of those girls aren't even Swedes

Sweden is what happens when women run a country.
>there will be sharia law in Sweden in the next 30 years
>NEVER let women control the government

Fix the picture for you

when i was 19, i, for the first time in my life, actually saw a black man. it was in a night club, and he received fuckloads of attention from girls. i was somewhat jealous.

i remember - although very, very drunk at the time - thinking; "what are you actually doing here"? it wasn't meant in a racist way, but just me wondering, because everyone was literally white.

i later discovered that an american navy ship docked earlier that day.

was in sweden in 1999 for 2 months and in 2011 for one, it was pretty much same shit back in 1999 but looked cleaner and poorer (somehow all the pleb luxury of usa-style trade centers was not installed), what i remember that even in 1999 food was still very expensive compared to germany

>15 years ago, the chance of me visiting the inner city and seeing more than maybe a single nigger was around 5%
>Now it's literally 100%
Really makes me think.

when i was 13 in 1998 i visited a summer camp called XUK the experience, there were kids from the uk (lot's of them were jewish), japan, couple of rich kids from russia and a couple of kids from spain, i must say that spanish guys were most popular among brittish girls, despite they were not white trash and were coming from top-middle class or higher

hamburg had tons of them back then and i think that number of roaches have actually declined

Sure, but I'm from a city much smaller than Hamburg.

ah i should probably have added that i was born in sweden and am now in my 50'es.

Ah. Allright. Now I get it. This is why mogodishu moved to Scandinavia.

(including a lot of English blacks) Because all blacks are into blondes.

>softly
Damn, Sweden really is cucked on a deeply mental level.

Blacks Somalis can't get White girls here, they stay within their own tribe.

There are a few cases of Swedish girls with MENA people, but 90% would never consider it.

do you have kids or nephews? are they redpilled?

Think 1950's US.

You realize that it should have been
99.8% of the Swedish Girls dont consider it.

Well it's just an estimate

a failed state on decline

opposite to dutch whos black fetishsm can be traced back to 15th century, was not the black peter tradition true reason for aparteid (deep inside the afrikaaners knew that bbc worshiping was in their dna)

already infested with macaroni and shekelz

the pic is already diversified

2 kids, son is somewhat understanding of the nature of propaganda, and that the media lies. i often see him post 'cnn fake news' clips on facebook - what surprises me in that regard is that most of his university mates agree (though there's the occasional rabid left-wing idiocy mixed in)! he'll definitely grow up to be a conservative, no question about that.

daughter - no. not quite. she's only 16 though. i don't think she really cares about politics, though she does occasionally reveal at least somewhat of a conservative opinion. too bad those moments are drowned out by all the irrelevant "celebrity" gossip. she does well in school, though, and doesn't take things for granted.

so, all in all i guess i'd score myself 6.5/10 so far. but there's no way i'm going to introduce some of the really hardcore stuff i see here to either. that stuff gets you labelled quickly, regardless of whether it's true.

>>that pic is gonna go on a museum one day.

"On display: Nazi youth group from the infidel regime years, by the glory of Allah we cannot forget history and ever let this happen again"

>>so, all in all i guess i'd score myself 6.5/10 so far
i think, as a true conservative, you should put a higher weight to male kid redpilling results so you probably are higher than 6.5

do they keep their swedish heritage? do you think that their swedish contraparts (may be your nephews) are more or less redpilled

>i think, as a true conservative, you should put a higher weight to male kid redpilling results so you probably are higher than 6.5

i agree with that. but have you tried debating with teenagers? have you tried feeding any sort of information to 13-19 year olds, even through drip?

they don't listen. they really fucking don't. the moment they realize you're trying to sway them, they will do the exact opposite out of spite. instead, you have to plant the seeds in their minds, and just hope they take off.

Bb-b-ut they just used 12-40 black women to breed per one white and they basically left a full race of Coloureds in South Africa. You havent got an idea how strategical that was.

Apartheid: Whites, Coloureds, Blacks.

Whites were the Super-Power and coloureds an adjuct superior race inbetween white an black. Now tell me Ilya: would you rather live in Africa with just whites and the African blacks or have some semi-superior class what keeps the blacks on a save distance for further imbreeding in the future. The imbred strategy was to create a distance from blacks in times the colonies would lose their totalitarian powers.

>cuck posting
Any blacks I saw at a white club pissed to the corner and only hovered around his friends.

blacks have it hard

youtube.com/watch?v=m0NU9KULHO8

Yep race mixing it's the tits.

Anyone sayin otherwise it's lying to his genitals.

Ive been told that when a Russian get the change to taste a BBC once she will immediately go for it.

the event took place in sweden in the early 80'es. i can guarantee you there were no black people in that part of the country back then. not one.

Go to any town outside of stockholm and malmo. Enjoy how boring swedes actually are. If it wasn't for the obsession about race people would forget northern europe even existed.

I remember when I had to read Jewish propaganda about ww2 in school. This is when I first noticed the start of this PC shit where you can't question things without being called a racist. Me 12 years old asking how a entire country systematically can exterminate people and turn them into lamps and soap. Got called to the principle, meeting with parents and forced to read about jews. Later learned that the lamp and soap part where lies and they reduced the 6M number. This where in 1990 and we had a lot of problems with neo-nazis and immigration. Nowhere as close to the shit today and the thought controll

This a clip of the Prime minister in the 70's. He asks the papparazi to stop filming for a second so people won't see which flower pot he put his house key under. To me it's just so powerful, nowadays everyone constantly locks their doors. And for the prime minister to hide his house key under a flowerpot or in the drainage. I think this a pretty lighthearted example of how we are no longer a high trust society.

youtu.be/yvNWtVR_PFM?t=35m40s

Yes.
See: tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

Swedes have historically been described as swarthy...

I'm pretty sure that was only Benjamin Franklin.

I ignored the hair colors and just looked at the skull shapes to be honest.