==EFF does not want the slaughter of white people ‘for now’, Malema says==

==EFF does not want the slaughter of white people ‘for now’, Malema says==

>EFF leader Julius Malema‚ undeterred by an appearance in court for calling on people to occupy vacant land around the country‚ walked out of the courtroom and promptly made the same call again. "The prosecution of people who are demanding the land affects us directly because we want the land‚ so the land must be returned to the hands of the people‚" said Malema. He was addressing hundreds of EFF supporters after his appearance in the Newcastle Magistrate’s Court, after being charged with contravention of the 1956 Riotous Assemblies Act. Malema was issued with a summons in October. He criticised the ANC for what he said was its failure to return land to black people, and issued a stern warning to white people that his party would give the land back to "rightful owners".

>"This is our continent, it belongs to us. We want our land. It must come with everything. The land comes with the sea. The sea belongs to us. The fish in the sea belongs to us. The land comes with the trees. The trees belong to us. That includes dagga. It belongs to us. We want it back. "We want everything that comes with the land… the minerals‚ gold‚ diamonds‚ platinum‚ coals — everything that comes with land belongs to us."

>Speaking outside the court on Monday‚ Malema said the charges brought against him were laid because he had disturbed the peace of white people. But he warned that there was more to come. "We are not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now… The rightful owners of the land are black people. No white person is a rightful owner of the land here in SA and whole of the African continent‚" he said.

archive.fo/HLgry

He's right. South African Wh*tes are undesirable intruders, thieves, who need to be expelled by force

Have you guys figured out how to poo in a toilet yet?

But us Europeans founded the land, and built upon it. All you see there is 100% European.

bump

yep and all stinking shitskins from asia need to be expelled with force from europe, back to shitting in the gutters with you...

Eh, he's an agitator and has always been considered a fringe radical to my knowledge, although he may be becoming more popular. If anything if he does anything it stokes racial tension and basically proves Sup Forums was right once again.

every black man / woman in europe must be made to hand over thier property and wealth to whites and should be herded off back to africa because no blacks belong in europe....

>such wishful thinking
Kek no. Africans and Arabs will keep arriving in hordes to rape your women and kids to avenge their an ancestors. And you impotent cucks can't do a single fucking thing about it. Hehe

Kill yourself, Pajeet.

my country is cucked

>brilliant comeback
How are you dealing with Wilders' pathetic defeat, user?

How much support does he have?

electronic frontier foundation getting bit extreme lately

seriously, my donations stop the second they start genociding.

Keep it up man, you are triggering all the white nationalist larpers

>That includes dagga.
Oh Julius... So we must give everything south of the kalahari back to the khoi san then.

That's a Jew, no surprise he supports the commies.

he is gaining support, taking support from the ANC. He had 5% 2014 and last year they got 10% however the main opposition(DA - white party) is also getting more votes.

by DA being white I mean most whites vote for DA. They are very liberal but they have to be since 80% of this shithole is black.

>>"This is our continent, it belongs to us
Nice argument.

Okay, all black people must leave America and Europe or die.

white Afrikaaner, they a minority in the EFF but they still exist.

I reiterate- South Africa is filled with cucks

>Of couse, I don't care if I'll be slaughtered by my party comrades when they take power. What are you? A racist?

Women will always side with power, it's in their nature. But the Boer is in a very sad state.

>google dagga.
>weed lmao
>headlines "south africa is closer to legal dagga lmao"

Who wins the race war once all the Afrikaaners and brits are dead? Zulu or Xhosa?

I understand migrating to North America to form a colonial settlement

But who the fuck migrates to the fucking bottom of Africa, willfully at that?

No he's "triggering" the sensitive retards. Most people would ignore the poo-niggers dumb comment

Trump should use this as a way to segway into conquesting Africa.

Zulu, they outnumber the Xhosa tend to be very passive.

but I don't think they'd kill the whites. The battle of bloedrivier it was 2000 Zulus against 50 Boere. Not a single Boer died. The Zulus ran into the river and forgot they don't know how to swim. Boere shot them in the water but most of them drowned

The EFF party is nothing but dumb niggers

>have land for 600 million years
>do nothing with it
>whites come and settle on an unsettled portion of SA
>build roads, hospitals, schools, infrastructure
>make it the most prosperous country in Africa
>dis is our land, whitey has to give us everything

have they learned nothing from Rhodesia?

The Bantus have guns now, senpai. They are also killing you slowly, there will not be an all out attack until you are already almost gone.

He's right though. We should bring the white SAs to Europe or the US, and send all the blacks from Europe and the USA back there.

Won't be too long before all dem fish and trees are gone and the mines are collapsed tho...

Reminder that when America freed the slaves we sent a bunch to Liberia. When they arrived the freed slaves began to enslave the Africans and applied plantation techniques on them.

Its always been (((them))) thats been the issue. This commie jew has around 20k murders a year on his hands. Hopefully he is writhing in eternal torment with his father Satan.

This. White people need to get out of my country and go back to Europe.