Reminder your guy Sargon is about to be assrammed a second time in a debate with Destiny today

Reminder your guy Sargon is about to be assrammed a second time in a debate with Destiny today.

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/842216979255681024

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=nq9TZciWpJw
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they debate once already?

Sargon has better debate skills than Destiny.

Did you forget that Jim made Destiny cry like a baby in their debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

Yee

youtube.com/watch?v=nq9TZciWpJw

sargon is a leftie and they'll just be agreeing again

>your guy
>sargon of cuckad
You shills get these really funny ideas.

Jim did trigger Destiny in the affirmative action section, but I don't think he came out on top in the debate overall.

Sargon even admitted destiny destroyed him in their last debate

I wasn't aware he did a previous debate with him, fair enough, I was thinking of the kristi one

If Sargon is too left for Sup Forums, then who IS your guy?

sargon is on our side of the current culture war.

When? I want to see this.

Probably within the next 6 hours.

>you're reading in and interpreting what he --
>I'M NOT INTERPRETING ANYTHING

LOL destiny got so BTFO there, you can hear the rage behind his voice. 27:45 if you wanna listen.

>your guy Sargon
Most offensive thing I've seen on this website. Fuck off with your youtube bullshit

>Fuck off with your youtube bullshit
Youtube is literally just a way for people to get what they want to say to the world. Why are you being so edgy? This is like in middleschool when there's that one band that everyone cool just has to hate. Grow up Gen Z.

yeah but he's just useful idiot tier

Stop making threads about this faggot unless you are planning on taking him down...

Black Pigeon Speaks? Maybe the Warski's?

No, you're right. That fat faggot Sargon was talking about him being BTFO by Kristi, not this limp wristed shit skin lover. I watched their last "debate", it was nothing more than Sargon repeating the famous Brookings Institute findings about how to not be poor and how to join the middle class, and Destiny autistically screeching about how it ain't fair, with a dash of muh programs sprinkled in.

Out of the loop. I need a quick rundown on this Destiny character.

Two faggots arguing on the internet is nothing special. Just because they're (BARELY) more charismatic than your average Sup Forumslack doesn't mean it's not the same exact shit we've all heard before. And since you seem to actually think that I dislike an entire video hosting website because of these narcissists parading as intellectuals, here's a non-bullshit video
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

Fuck off Nu-Sup Forums. Go back to r/the_donald.. Your kind aren't wanted here. If you know who Sargon is, but not William Pierce you need to leave.

>our guy
Isn't Sargon a leftist who doesn't believe in race?
I remember in some video him saying that the Rotherham rapes would have happened with or without the Arabs being there.
Then saying that crime is determined by population size not race.

>Sargon of Akkad
We need to conscript pic related to go on and debate this guy, because he would actually know how to handle him.

Sargon and Jon and even Jim all took the high ground and stuck to the issues while Destiny was throwing tantrums like a petulant child and hitting them with underhanded insults. Sam would give this little libcuck the spanking he deserves.

Yep, he's a liberal who doesn't share our same views

But he is completely against Mass immigration

lol that picture is funny because you made him short

>Sending comedians to debates
That's a terrible idea, then again Destiny isn't really a good debater

In all reality, people just gotta have strong convictions when debating, look at Ann Coulter, she does it right.

"like"

"like"

"like"

Can people actually sit through interviews where the host says "like" to buffer every other word?

He's been crushing popular alt-righters like Lauren Southern on his stream, he recently debated Jontron which brought a lot of attention to him, and now everyone wants to debate him.

Some shitter called NakedApe went full aspie and snapped when he debated him, shouting "SHUT UP SHUT UP", and now he's actually so assblasted that he decided to dedicate an entire youtube channel to him.

when is Destiny gonna upload his debate with Thorin

he wont because he lost

5% of people here knows who that is. In case you haven't noticed, this place is flooded with retards, much like the_donald.

Thanks user. I am going to have to check out these vids now.

exactly leaf. Destiny doesn't "debate" ideas for shit. His "arguments" boil down to "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" every time. It works every time against all these shill alt-lite pretenders because they don't actually have their heart invested in this stuff like he has his beta nu male heart invested in liberalism

That shit was fantastic, It was like watching a teenager being scolded kek

He'd just call Destiny a cuck and make fun of him until he ragequit. I don't think Hyde would do a good debate, but it'd be a funny roast.

>yfw destiny is slowly but surely turning Sup Forums into the alt-left