Give me one good reason why we should discriminate against homosexuals

Give me one good reason why we should discriminate against homosexuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dBSE5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're gay.

because they are faggots

gay.

this

They don't shut up about it and shove it in everyone's faces to almost intentionally make them uncomfortable for the sake of getting acknowledgement that they're gay.

Not putting gays on a pedestal is not discrimination.
Noones throwing them off rooftops but muslims. Just stop with the fucking glorification of faggots.

Because fags are gay

Here's one

They're loud, annoying, perverse, enforce their gayness on others and force people to accept it, they adopt, groom and molest children. They are literally the worst type of creature to ever exist.

They've become yet another political group that is used to destroy traditional white cultures and countries. You'll notice that faggots are on the front lines of supporting massive 3rd world immigration.

Plus they're disgusting pedos.

There were always faggots in history, but they were never this goddamned annoying, loud, entitled and flat out disgusting to be around. I honestly wish a 4th reich comes and gasses them all.

This thread is comfy anons, thanks for letting me know i'm not the only one who still hates fags.

>Sup Forums is fine with old man and young adult girl
>Sup Forums freaks out with old man and young adult guy

Hitler was 23 years older than Eva Braun

Is not encouraging a behavior the same as discrimination?

It is an abhorrent behavior. It is against the laws of nature. It will lead to the destruction of the species. Males procreate with females. That's how life works. If you don't agree, you have an abnormal view of the world.

Penises are supposed to go into vaginas. Sperm fertilizes an egg (if you're lucky) and then a baby comes out. It's what we're made to do. End of story.

Calling out behavior that's counter to the function we're made to do, isn't discrimination, it's speaking the truth.

Because you want to put your penis into a man's hairy arsehole, the very same he shits out of. And you think that is love. Which makes you mentally ill

Because it's fucking gross.

IM POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN,
I BEAT UP DYKES WITH MY HANDS,
NO MATTER THE WEATHER,
I'LL BEAT THEM WITH LEATHER,
IM POPEYE THE SAILOR MAAANNN

Because they're abominations of the natural order, and have self-selected for genetic death.

The same reason we should discourage all suicidal pathologies, for the mental health of the population.

Popeye thread?

fpbp

>There were always faggots in history, but they were never this goddamned annoying, loud, entitled and flat out disgusting to be around

How the hell do you know that? You weren't there. Roman emperors openly consorted with boys, for instance. And all popes were faggots

>. It is against the laws of nature

dumb argument. if it exists, it's not against "the laws of nature".

Wtf i hate rome now

they're gay

No sorey you have to leave, the penis is designed to go inside the vagina, end of story.

to protect our children.

Because sticking your dick where people shit is disgusting and unhygienic.

>appeal to nature fallacy

Based dominican, thanks for the proofs

Marxism runs strong through their ranks, and they seek to break down all that is orderly, especially the foundations of european civilization itself.

Think of the conversations these 2 have. You just know that Stephen is insanely creepy when trying to fuck men and boys

The ones who keep quiet about their reckless sodomy are fine. Any others are Streng Verboten.

Himmlers wife was like 14 years older than him or some shit. Society accepts varying aged heterosexual partners.

We just don't like fags.

all societies establish norms for sexual behaviour, polygamy, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia are all such prohibitions society enjoins upon us all. Homosexuality is the perversion of such norms and subverts the ideals of camaraderie, mateship and fraternity upon which armies are drawn.

Society also has an interest in its own perpetuation into the future, homosexuality does not bear children and is thus not in societal interest.

It is recognised that humans are sexually dimorphic species and that the male-female life-long pair bond is the best way to secure the interests of children and women in society for their material needs while providing man reason for his existence and an interest with participating in society. High rates of disaffected men is never good in society, ask any anthropologist. Thus, it can be said that the male-female relationship is a building block for society and thus ought to be promoted and privileged over other forms of relationships. Homosexuality does not civilise man and removes their interest from participating in society.

From the three it can be drawn that homosexuality is antisocial, inferior and society destroying and thus ought to be discriminated against.

No, its not just this.

Gays and Lesbians both are the most shrill, sarcastic, rude, selfish, jealous, sadistic, perverted, loud, annoying, self-pitying, abominations to exist. They should hide from society, and not shove their horrid personalities in everyones faces, nor expose their behavior to impressionable children. Any that do deserve to be killed on sight and beaten to a pulp on the street.

to make them mentally stronger

Fucking christ dude, these "people" are disgusting animals.

AIDS was sent from God

You're welcome, Ameribro.

>bicurious but largely heterosexual fathers fantasize about hooking their sons on drugs and fucking them
gee those homosexuals sure are degenerate unlike all the straight parents
Oh wait

Every gay person I've met personally has been a degenerate, broken person. Not in the overrused Sup Forums sense of the word. Drugs. Promiscuity. Just generally bitter and strange people.

>A fucking leaf attempting to make a pro-gay argument

/this

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/dBSE5

>Talking about homosexuals
>Posts a pedophile
Typical

That's not an argument

I'd have whole hell of a less problem with the LGBT community as a whole if two things would happen:
1. Stop the indoctrination of our youth that encourages them to believe homosexuality is "natural" and "normal";
2. Can the militant harassment of Christians who own their own businesses and do not want to provide WEDDING services. Suing these people into the poorhouse is vile.

Nobody in America is throwing gays off rooftops. We're just sick of their bullshit and want to be left alone.

Being a gay pedophile still makes you a gay bastard m8.

Unfortunately that's not even true. They were more discreet about it, but just look at the Weimar Republic and ancient Rome.

Because all the other shit being thrown in the faces of kids is somehow better than gay stuff.

To discourage OP?

It is you fucking fag

sure

not an argument

Literally ran by pedophile sympathizers and a jew

Fuck off

>childhood obesity and/or adult obesity is better than being gay
>youth smokers and drug users is better than being gay
>anorexia is better than being gay
You know what wont land you in the hospital?
Being gay

I wasnt making an argument i was making note of

Wanna test that theory?

Id rather my kid grow up to be a fat smoker than a fucking faggot

I see you trying to swerve the discussion in another direction, because you have nothing intelligent to say about the aggressive attack on our youth so as to brainwash them into believing sleeping with the same sex is "natural," that gender is a "social construct," etc.

Kys.

pls have cancer

I respect a fat chainsmoker more than a faggot desu

Thankfully, I am not a feminist. So, no. I don't have cancer.

I suspect you might need to get yourself checked out, though.

I hope you neve have kids desu
I see you ate avoiding the question because you have no argument and the topic makes you nervous
Kill yourself burger shart

I think canada should be banned from this fucking board forever

Inform me on these two. Are they a couple?

>skinnyfat gay smoker
>typical fag
you know you could be all three?

That's right. Call me a name, "nervous," change that topic!

Because you know warping the minds of children to believe gay sex is normal is wrong, but you want so desperately for this degenerate lifestyle to be normalized. Screw your agenda.

Then don't bother me when I take a second or third wife.

Not arguments
Straw man
I agree, checked
Stereotype
>muh traditions
Just admit it, you find it yucky. That's fine
You guys are no better than the blm people who say "all white people are devils"
Look at yourselves.

P.s. I'm gay

The argument is you are a disgusting foul creature and dont deserve to be treated like a human being. You deserve nothing but to be treated like the dogshit brainwashing scum you are.

because if you dont reproduce before you die, then you fail as a living organism.

Sure, call me names. Do what (((they))) want you to do

No, all respected psychological and zoological organizations define homosexuality as neutral.

But i do I disagree with three person babies as a gay person

>british
Oh look the britfag finally stepped in guys, lets take him seriously when his country is a shitshow cuckfest of dykes

>P.s. I'm gay
Queer

Same

America has a higher lgbt population than the UK.
You guys have no real reasons to hate gay people other than circlejerking, memeing and pseudointellectual bullshit "good of the species" bullshit.
Prove me wrong.

>You know what wont land you in the hospital? Being gay
Uhhh, no sweetie. If you're gay you have a high chance of catching HIV which leads to AIDS. Pozzed faggot here.

But the AIDS, herpes, torn asshole and suicide attempt will.

This is why we can never have an anti-lgbt movement because faggots will always come in and derail. Every single time without fail, they derail, distract and divide. Just filter the gays and continue.

>Milo says pic related happens
>liberals freak out and call him a pedo
>there's wide proof of it actually happening

Uh they're gross, loud, selfish and perverted and really don't care how their behavior effects others? That's reason enough

You didn't even refute my argument. Why'd you bother putting me in this reply? I don't care that there's more fags in the US than the UK.

>shitshow cuckfest of dykes
Go outside you fucking fat cancerous tumour of humanity.
Your country is literally the embodiment of everything that is WRONG.
Even your conservatives are fat inbred niggers.

Contracting HIV doesn't warrant a hospital visit. Unless you are a faggy bitch like you seem to be. Kill yourself you disease ridden monster

They have pride in what is technically a disability. That's what pisses me off (I'm not saying they should have shame either). Aside from that, and the lisp, I have no problem.

You didn't give an argument, you just gave some normie response, equivalent to a Beyonce twitter dindu gif

>struck a nerve

You will never have a penis, your mother & father will never love you, you will never be normal, have fun being a reject for the rest of your life because of your insatiable lust for dirty cunt

QUADS SPEAK TRUTH

Wrong, this was true in the 80s but now HIV is most prevalent in straight Africans

>My country being destroyed and people replaced
>"muh traditions" get over it

Are you an anglo? Unless you are an Ahmed you just proved my point, faggot.

Did you switch devices or are you just some other Britfag chiming in? Either way, it certainly wasn't a normie response. Normies aren't allowed to say faggot.

It should land you in the looney bin desu.

Straight people can also be those things. Its not because theyre straight.
Besides, taste in people is subjective, SOMEONES gotta like ultra camp drag queens

Read Hoppe faggot.

Discourage those who flaunt & try and normalize it, as leads to societal decay. However, take no cognizance of what a man does in private.

Homosexuals? No. Homosexuality? Yes.

> (You)
>Normies aren't allowed to say faggot.
Kek this us you on american education

>Homosexuals? No. Homosexuality? Yes.