Argentina thread

Daily Argentina thread

Bring it on, faggots

The Falklands will never be yours nigger

Falklands

love from another completly white country

Finally an excuse to post this

I don't really have any thoughts about Argentina and neither does the rest of the planet. You're so far away and irrelevant to just about everything.

You're like Turkmenistan or something. Y'know, who cares? The only thing I know about your country is that you failed to invade an empty island that is sitting next door to you.

I don't know what your currency is, what your capital city is, or who your president is (do you have a president?). And I'm never going to find out because it's useless information.

I genuinely hope you and your entire family dies you worthless yank cunt. Fuck off

Glad we can help

Chileno pata sucia

You drew your dream man right there, eh. Naked, sculpted, body hair on chest and abdomen manscaped just the way you like it, and in a manthong? You fucking queerbag.

Sup Forums queers

>argentina
>only 40 million people

JEEZ, I think you guys need some tanned brazilians to make babies with your women, don't you?

Thank you my white brother.

Have a thick goddes.

All brazilians I've met here either white, mixed or black were all friendly and chill desu.

that's because you only get the best aka the average brazilian can't even point argentina on a map

t-t-t-thicc

Buy an Argentinean for what he's worth and then sell him for what he says he's worth.

Are argies having immigration problems like we are? Not talking about the old Bolivians and PeruANOs, I'm talkim full on negros from Congolombia and the like. We're infested.

Yes. I noticed a lot more (colombiak niggers) since Macri took office, at least in Bs As. Also pakistani muslims. Is not weird to ser women with hijab in some neighbouthoods.

AFAIK there are no (or not many) haitians though

*colombians
*it's not weird
*to see

argentina is pretty cool

Thank you whitest ally

You know you could be white and retarded?

South Americans in this thread:
Please post a picture of the outside from your window

Post Argie rochas

All memes aside, how does it feel to know that the only scrap of relevance your country has in the world, is because of a war you lost against a fading European power in the 1980's? Seriously, what else are you Argies known for? Maybe Maradona and tango, but not much else.

Those aren't rochas though. This is a rocha. Rochas are brown

Riquelme esta en el top 5 de los mejores jugadores en la historia del fútbol argentino?

We are known for not letting Muslims flood us and let them rage in the streets

>Argentina
>Falklands, white skin and a functioning economy
Choose one.

Mejicano culo sucio

>depiction of argentina makes it look like a depiction of britain (moustache, pipe)
>thinks falklands belongs to it
does... does argentina think it's britain? what a sad, strange country.

While there are white rochas, what he was asking for is chetas.

>I am a ignorant uncultured swine on a island:the post

nice oc

Your women fill our beaches during the summer. What beautiful asses. No problem with you boludos at all.

Que es un rocha?

Aren't you beaches cold as fuck tho?

why is the Mexican is so mad in this picture?

Ok, here I go

>argentina
>white

Basically Argentina's version of a slutty sheboon, not actually black but really nails the nigger behavior. Truly despisable.

Tbh, no Argentine can post on this board without being called a nigger or reminded of their failed invasion of the Falklands. The most the shit country can do is shitpost. They can never, ever have a proper conversation on Sup Forums because they have been memed into oblivion. Sad.

Are they the India of South America?

A semen demon

Did your sister get raped again Parker? Its OK,you can tell me about it

>MUH FALKLANDS
is that the only thing you sad folks have to throw at us?
InsaAllah

Where's a drone strike when you need one?

That looks like a fucking tranny che.

To me rochas are semi-cute girls with low socio-economic status. The kind of girls you'd fuck, but wouldn't introduce to your friends.

Anyway, post more.

Can one of you boludos build me a maté starter pack?

Do you even read?

I would fug her with my benis right into her bagina

...if you know what I mean

Irrelevant. Post more.

95% trans. Why would you post this?

Argentina posters seem to be able to take a joke well, just like they can take a dick.

Mexicano de mierda

Just like you can shove 5 burgers into your maw,right?

You know it nigga

>sees male form
>thinks about getting dicked
maybe you're the homo

Is true that argentines are basicaly south america italians ?

>ignorant about Ar u genital?
sounds comfy , desu

> pic close enough, you all the same

I'm more german than italian but yeah.

Did you have a stroke while typing that?

I was born in Buenos Aires, but am half british half spanish by blood. Would I be accepted back to Argentina when the UK becomes overrun by sandniggers?

mojado de mierda

good lord, the anti-UK shilling has gone into overdrive. We used to work together so well Argies.

NUKE THIS SHIT

Make Argieland Great Again desu

Why the people of Rio Grande do Sul hates you argentines ? You dispute who has the best meat and wine ?

What the fuck are chetas then?

Yes

T H I C C

Yes they are.
But your coast is more far away from the center provinces than from the chilean coast.

High class bitches

Nope, we dispute who has the best Mate/Chimarrão?

Chetas are upper class.

She looks like a typical middle-class girl

Why do you drink that. It has no taste

Helps you take a shit.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Learning something everyday

>I'm more German than Italian

I bet you have black hair on your arms

These girls are not high class? Look at the walls of that building, the shitty fold-up pool, I mean come on!

Pic related might pass for a high class girl, but the other ones definitely don't.

I don't drink that alone. Just socially (with friends or random people). I'm too fucking shy to say "no" when someone offers me mate.

Good morning to you, Latin-Aryan brethren!

Just stop posting

>Boca Juniors
>High-class.

Choose one.

Light brown hair.
Brown beard with a few blonde hairs
Light brown eyes with small blue circle

Arms have brown hair too.

Only good thing to come out of Argentina was Nimrod de Rosario

Where can I get these huge giant avocados you breed down there?

I need to get my hands on them.

Would you send I pay e.

was old-school propadanga this gay?

This friend's sister is a 'cheta'. Even if she says "i'm just a normal girl"

Argentinos are actually good people. Lazy motherfuckers that will talk your ear off, but they know how to have a good time. I had an Argentine gf, smoking hot but she had a really hairy asshole.

I hear the Falklands are lovely right now