Erdogan suggests war between the cross and the Crescent is coming

Keep your mothers pussy wet Eurocucks we are coming

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/buitenland/turkije-na-verkiezingsuitslag-snel-heilige-oorlogen-in-europa~a5add41c/
independent.co.uk/voices/turkey-foreign-minister-cavusoglu-erdogan-holy-wars-europe-dutch-election-islam-point-a7633401.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
youtube.com/watch?v=R5A-X93WOMc
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott_mit_uns
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the desert rats will get glassed in your lifetime

>Tfw a 3rd world mudslime country thinks it has a snowball's chance in hell against the western world
P.S: Don't worry about your child bride's pussy, your people are too ugly to rape

>Turkey
>War
Even Greece could wreck your shit

you tried in WWI and got so BTFO you still haven't recovered lmao

and this time Germany won't be on your side

Christian civilization will not fall.
All atheists, Muslims, communists, feminists, faggots, Jews, pedophiles, and PC cry babies will be met with the might of white, civilized, Christian society when push comes to shove.

History WILL repeat itself.

Source fgt

If Trump revokes military protection of the Eurocucks, though, I think that Turkish army (and diaspora) will be pretty much unopposed.

>Erdogan suggests war between the cross and the Crescent is coming.

Finally we can agree on something.
Don't even ned to drop any nukes, they are already there :^)

Desert rats already get glassed sadly only thing Turkey don't have is deserts

ad.nl/buitenland/turkije-na-verkiezingsuitslag-snel-heilige-oorlogen-in-europa~a5add41c/
It's in toothpaste but basicly we're nazis and facists and a holy war will 'cleanse' us

>threatening to give the west casus belli to once again expel all the muslims and drive them all the way back to Jerusalem

>muslims
>warfare
YOU COULDN'T EVEN TAKE AL BAB FROM ISIS GOATFUCKERS FOR 5 MONTHS man I feel bad for you once the final happening starts, it's not going to be a fair fight for you

independent.co.uk/voices/turkey-foreign-minister-cavusoglu-erdogan-holy-wars-europe-dutch-election-islam-point-a7633401.html
Here's source.
>mfw turkey has to pass through Russia first
>mfw EU and Russia can BTFO Turks
>mfw Turkey brings EU, Russia and US together by BTFOing themselves
truly best timeline

Constantinople when?

all these years of sandcreatures trying to summon a jihad may have succeeded

praise kek

>mfw roach blood will spill again

Your uniforms will make nice decorations on our wire fence.

finally we can enjoy killing white christcucks

prepare to get crushed filthy whiteys

What a joke. Thanks in advance for the free trip to Europe, Erdogan

at least the eurobux we gave to the Greek will come to good use then

check this too

be sure to bring your 2nd amendment too

I don't keep tabloids on wars but the battle of vienna was pretty funny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

yo dis nigger is worse than a Sup Forums larper

Why does the knight's sword have blood on it? Did he stab himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

I would not be so confident if I were you

No they wouldn't, the Turks aren't a western nation and they stated they basically want to destroy(cleanse) our nation meaning that if war breaks out then the Netherlands and all other countries joining will fully mobilize and it's gonna be a bloodbath for the Turks living there with the Turks being easily fought back by the fact that they'll be declaring a war on too many nations with probably zero allies besides their diaspora who will simply be rounded up.

Also, there's no reason why the US wouldn't join seeing how Trump dislikes muslims and the Turks are self-proclaimed Jihadis as well as being our ally.

>be european christian Sup Forumslack
>scream deus vult every other hour
>roaches declare holy war first

Oh boy, Erdogan finally admitting to the world that he's ISIS

prepare for death christcucks

they will probably have small succeses initally and establish multiple enclaves in larger city districts, probably murder a percentage of the local population, any turkish resistance will probably be eradicated when our army finds their surplus of raid

>Implying that a Sunni Jihad against Europe won't finally bring Iran and the west together in an act of Realpolitik, with the war ending with the launch of nukes at the Ayatollah's buttonpress.

>use western invention
>on an american site
>using a western created picture
>in a western language
>to tell us some bullshit while we have nuclear weapon

I so want this to happen senpai.

Turkey out of NATO. Islam finally recognized as an enemy.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Your army can't "coup d'état" properly but erDOGan want to fight us. Let's be honest all of this is a perpetual victimization from erDOGan.
>hurr durr europe nazi
>hurr durr let's fight them

Daily reminder that Arabs and Muslims have not won a single modern conflict against the West, ignore all these retarded crusades-posters

You even lost to a newly-created country of kikes LMAO

Honestly talking shit just seems to be a cultural thing in the middle east. We saw it a bunch when we went in under Bush Jr.

Look at this faggots gay ass stance.

And how is that supposed to work?
Are the turks going to invade by train or by taking a cab?

What are nukes? I look forward to seeing mecca consumed by holy flame

nice, hide in the alps and bunker everyones money again

>Britain, France and Russia killing sandniggers together.
History used to be so comfy.

Can't wait to use these, on turkroaches. Race war NOW!!!

Autokorso probably.

HONK HONK HONK

TÜRKIYE TÜRKIYE TÜRKIYE

>when the retaking of Constantinople happens in your lifetime

And your point? All that old school shit has no relevance in modern warfare.

No but you still have desertpeople

Even POO defeated them
This make you think

>Turkey taking over Europe

The U.S. will only tolerate Europe cucking to a particular degree.

lol yes the mighty Turkish army. Bunch of fucking conscript retards.

Don't mind me, just posting this here.

Or the Islamic conquest of Rome, which is happening anyway

>Keep your mothers pussy wet

Achmed, we aren't into incest, we're not Muslim. Unlike you the last time I saw my mothers puss is when I was born.

Reminder that Turkey is not free market.

i am glad that at least something didn't change in all those years.

reminder that erdogan is an ethnic georgian and he's cleverly pushing the desert rats to their death as to renew the kingdom of christ in their blood.

InshAllah this will be Europe soon.

>drive them all the way back to Jerusalem
Drive them back to Mecca and liberate the holy land.

We are raised to crash turkish skulls.
Come and join us eurobros.

He also called Mark ass tulip in that talk
i don't really like Arabs because they stabbed us from back but i have to admit Khalid Bin Walid was based as fuck

Having Euro-Islamic tension rise to the point of violence is the first step in the right direction no matter what happens after that. I have no idea why Muslims, who aren't able to fix their own society and have not been able to do so since at least 400 years, can somehow come to believe that having more territory will suddenly help them.

You can't fix your own fucking country but you somehow think you can manage another one?

I'm not gonna be part of that fucking future but god damn you people are and forever will be a bunch of fucking idiot.

does turkey even have a military?

Erdogan would have to be seriously retarded, nobody will stand behind him if he starts a war with Europe

Both NATO and Russia would love a reason to crush turkey into the ground and take as much territory as they can too

what makes you think we will hesitate turning you into glass?

I never fear the nuke from Islamic countries. So many of their own people are in the west that it would be genocide

It could possibly be the threat that would make pope francis call for a holy war
Plus I don't think Russia would let that happen it's a perfect excuse for Russia to enter Europe

Bring it on Turk.

It will be the siege of Malta all over again

>Attaturk fights really hard for Turkish independence
>Erdogen the manlet is going to throw it all away because of his pedophile religion

Is there anything Islam won't ruin?

FUCKING BURGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Deus Vult
Or
>Gott mit Uns

Turkey literally wouldn't last a week supposing we didn't glass them off the bat.

Attaturk was the leader Turkey deserves

my dude, you do realise that after we remove your race from the planet, everything in the picture you posted will be just deleted from our timeline, right?

Don't push your luck.

Your royal family was installed as a British puppet. You're not going to do anything.

You're welcome.

yes!!! We are going to retake Constantinople soon. Where to sign in?

We will retake Constantinople we will dismantle the Ottomans

Deus Vult

remember how erdogan went full batshit crazy when that unfunny german guy made a poem about him fucking goats?

we can probably trigger him to declare war on Sup Forums with the right set of words/images

What a subpar quote.
"I like battlefields more than kitchens."

youtube.com/watch?v=R5A-X93WOMc

while reading it, for the albania bros

thread song
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc

molon labe

it's "Gott will es" (God wills it)

Yes it will.

WE TOLD YA
WE TOLD YA BRAHS
AND YOU BOMBED US TO STONE AGE

KEK
>implying we're not going to slaughter kebab

Come here and you gonna get raped by gangsters fucking kebabs. We ain't pussies like the eurofaggots

>Taking over Iberia

Like you would have everyone against you here from the old time commies to the fascists and catholics.

The current Pope is a cultural marxist, he would never call a crusade

dude that's like 1,000 years ago

>Unfamiliar with "Gott mit uns"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott_mit_uns

That, can soon be arranged.

maybe the state but not the Germany people

>mfw pope calls for another crusade
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

It would be interesting to see how much of Europe a country could cuck until the U.S. stepped in and just ended it.

As long as you don't touch the Britbongs. At that point you will be picking shells out of your collective assholes.