It's time to put McCain out to pasture

How long before he drops the act and officially becomes a Democrat?

>Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Wednesday accused Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) of working for Russian President Vladimir Putin after he objected to a treaty related to Montenegro.

>"He has no justification for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians," McCain said from the Senate floor.

>"The senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin."

What a fucking loon. There's 0 chance he didn't vote for Hillary.

Fuck John Cuckain. Russians rewired his brain when he was a POW in 'nam.

Fuck this war mongering zionist asshole

Rand bringing the bantz!

Actually crossed paths with McCain twice just before and just after the election. Just before, he came off disconnected and sarcastic when talking about the election. Just after it was a cyber security conference, right when the whole Russian hacking bullshit was taking off. He asked the head of operations how certain he was it was Russians hacking, the guy replied "Russia is almost insignificant, the two most notorious groups for breaches are china and the us government."

I had a point to this, he's fucking senile, and has no idea what the fuck is going on anymore. He's hyper partisan, and corrupt.

Well, he's not wrong.

McCain is always the example I give.

McCain is the absolute prime example of the kind of corrupt politicians Americans are sick of. He needs to go.

How long until there is a video where (you) suck Vlad's cock?

He's always been a piece of shit. However we've made it taboo to mention that he gave up ship positions when he was a POW.

>W-what'cha doin', Songbird?

He's totally right, it would clear out the McCains and Feinsteins on both sides of the aisle and make both parties better.

Based Rand.

And did actually catch the Forrestal on fire with his fucking hot shot "wet start" that killed his body, lit off a missile that hit McCain's plane, and started a disaster that killed 124 Navy men.

Couple that with the 5 planes he lost and he's a fucking NVA ace.

And all that is BEFORE he turned into Songbird and ratted out the US.

I remember listening to his cuckservative speeches in 08. I voted for Romney in the primaries and after McCain had his cucked platform I voted for the libertarian candidate.

He would have switched in '08 if they let him run for POTUS on their ticket. He asked. They declined.

I remember when people used to call him McNasty

Then in 2012 I voted Ron Paul and when Romney got the ticket I voted for Godzilla.

Finally in 2016 after seeing Donald shut down Megyn Kelly I decided to stick with him and look how that turned out.

*buddy

The man's military record should catch up with him. There's basic Navy stupidity, and then there's advanced retardation.

If it wasn't for his father he'd be still serving in Leavenworth.

McCain is a fucking neocon warmonger. fucker should have died in Vietnam.

He'll be dead soon anyway

It was scrubbed by his admiral daddy. What's left is nothing but the medal recommendations.

It's fucking seditious if you ask me.

People mock us for "losing" Vietnam. But for people like McCain, John Kerry, Jane Fonda, Dan Rather, etc., the war effort would not have derailed. the NVA were ready to hear surrender terms after their abysmally failed Tet offensive.

They were shocked not to receive them, but to hear we were leaving instead.

How dare you say that. The man is a war hero. A North Vietnamese war hero.

McCain and Graham are such Jewish meat puppets, its hysterical. They get their orders directly from Bill Kristol and AIPAC, and off they go. Anything that impedes Judaism is instantly derided as "an agent of Putin".

What we need is the deep state leaking out pictures of McCain fucking Graham, and send those photos out to their constituents.

Guy turns into a screeching autist over a literally who country. Fucking hate him.

It's the blue-haired, AZ voters.

I expect lunacy from those that seek power...I have the issue with the ones that allow the lunacy to continue.

If anyone asks why we need term limits, just show them a picture of John McCuck.

Won't happen, because the "deep state" is Jews. Look how many times they've accused Trump and his supporters of being anti-Semites simply for attacking the deep state. Their level of kvetching and projection has long since confirmed it. Everyone knows they own the banks and media, but they've also infiltrated the intelligence community, and use their positions to undermine anything outside the narrow framework of what benefits their tribal in-group.

The fact that the fucking CIA created its own fucking NSA should have people up in arms.

In the decades before mass-media and conditioned numbness, sure. 100 years ago we'd be shooting these people in the streets.

Kekd!

This, he's done more literal damage to the US than Putin could ever dream of

>Democrat
He's a Zionist Corporatist Globalist and a valued member of the UniParty.

He's a good goy