Actor Matthew Perry Recalls Beating Up Justin Trudeau in Public School

>"I think he was excelling at a sport that we weren't, so it was pure jealousy. And, you know, we beat him up," the Friends actor recalled.
>"His dad was prime minister, but I don't think that's the reason we beat him up. I think he was the only kid in school we could beat up ... I'm not bragging about this. This is terrible. I was a stupid kid."

cbc.ca/news/entertainment/perry-kimmel-trudeau-1.4027636

*breathes in slowly*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
archive.is/viGOu
youtube.com/watch?v=T5JaoJ1_dbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fucking hilarious. No wonder he's a cuck

>implying cucknadians can be bullies

>hey Justin, could you BE anymore of a cuck?

Getting beaten up by Chandler? Embarrassing.

wtf i have to watch friends now

This kid got beaten up by a sob like Perry?

Fuck sakes Canada...

I don't have the gif version, so...

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

kek

looks like this communist lovechild of a globalist shit deserves far worse than being beaten up by a faggot.

That stance, that slow ass punch, that weak hit which knocked him the fuck out, that everything.

I now remember Courtney Cox was well worth a bit of rumpy pumpy

can't handle the Chanandle

But that means Trudeau actually won, right?

I guess you're right

underrated

ah my favourite jew

LOL

Wow. That was nothing but a little tap. Such a pussy leaf. Canada's shame is mighty.

For fuck sakes Canada. I would otherwise be laughing by guts off but this is just plain pathetic. This is what you elected? A feminist glassjaw who promotes Islam?

Die in Flames you pieces of shit.

PM isnt elected the MPs are so you can blame Liberal voters for this fuckup

You choose your government, right? Clarification would be in order. Also, why the fuck aren't you protesting in the streets because of this fucktard? When ever there is a discrimination against the shitksins / feminists / what the fuc ever you make noise, why not with this shit?

Clearly he's projecting and beating up on all that pussy now. The man causes women to slide off their chairs. Moisten at a glance. Women look at him the way Jews look at unattended children and money

severely underrated

must have BING'd his bell amiright?

"Justin, dont cuck yourself, dont cuck yourself" while making him hit himself.

Perry actually did what we only dream about

Was he making fun of chinks at that moment?

HE IS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT HIM
HOW FUCKING WAY COULD YOU LOOSE TO THIS.

Why is he so happy? I mean he just lost!

>Canadians

In Canada the bullies are fat clucking women.

I dont know why everyone mocks Justin Trudeau for this, his "dad" will be the cuck for this not him. He will be genetically the son of an alpha bull, making him an alpha as well.

There was recently protests in Toronto and Montreal over the anti-islamaphobia bill however media tried covering it up by focusing on counter protests.

Say what you will about his slut mother but she fucked the rolling stones in their prime. A prime minister and a revolutionary supreme leader. Most of our moms only got fingered by the quarterback in the washroom

Where did you find this? I saw a similar one with lasers before.

came to post that

Pay debt and I tell you?

Jesus fucking christ.

>slut mother

>I'm not bragging about this :^)

Don't worry we got you bud. We know what you meant

Im just studying here.
Thats the one!

>Im just studying here
>getting in debt in Greece
Pottery

This is not cool. He was incapable of defending himself.

You won't be talking so much shit in two years when we elect our new PM.

just kidding lol don't screencap

It's called a dive.

wtf I like friends now

Its one of the cheapest places for hour building, even the weather is great for flying.

Perry better watch his mouth
JT knows how to handle fat washed up old men

Nah, he got beat up by Benny.

>When you beat up your enemies, they win (elections)
is this what he meant?

Daily reminder that Trudeau took Ivanka to a """learning experience""" on Broadway.

archive.is/viGOu

You guys leave Justin alone he's an awesome guy and a proud feminist (which is a food thing). His party joke where he pretends to fall down the stairs is like the funniest thing EVER! I've accomplished more than you guys ever will in your entire lives so just shut your mouths right now!

Can't cuck the Canuck
Slaughtering pussy and winning.

Justin was getting mauled until Brazeau ran out of gas. He only had one round of fight in him.

You can look at it that way.

Or you can also think that soon enough your leader is going to literally be calling ours "daddy".

when fall comes and the leaves pile up on the lawns and forest floors, there must inevitably be some leafs crushed on the bottom, and others on top of the pile

Most of our moms stopped being whores after having kids, though.

Once a whore... always a whore. Who inseminated your mom? If I could fuck Britney, Taylor and Gaga I would brag to my daughters about it.

Maybe but incest gets complicated if its trumps love child with his daughter and Trudeau is raising the child and he fucks the child but is also the father.

Come at me.

>excelling at a sport
>still gets beat up

C U C K

Believes a coke head washed up actor.

Take boxing classes. Get beat up by classmates.

You know as well as I do, any woman in our country values a man of strength and stature. Trudeau has none. He's a feminine coward and he sounds prepubescent.
Only city women think he's anything and who gives a shit about some half-nigger whore in toronto.
Northern women have nothing to say about him. He can't light a fire in the winter, nor hew timber to feed it. He's useless.

The people on this board astound me with their myopic immaturity.

Ivanka's hewing his lumber for him, you cuck!

>slaughtering

Here is Justin getting his ass handed to him by a senior citizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5JaoJ1_dbY