Why do Americans look different from Europeans?

Why do Americans look different from Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/02/brazilians-more-european-than-not/#.WMrCSDvyuUk
jowsey.com/genealogy/GeneticGenealogy.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better genes.

You'll know the answer when you know his Muh Heritage.

Because """"white""""" americans are all "one eighth cherokee" and "one sixteenth black".

There's a reason we're called amerimutts

superior cheese. extra flouride in the water and giant farting powers

Blessed by God

Muh heritage

Not true. White americans are 98.6% european on average. The majority are 100% european. Source is 23andme

Bongs, frogs, and krauts intermingling for over 200 years.

Why do Americans make better political decisions than certain Europeans?

Because they're cattle goy groomed by the biggest concentration of jews on earth

bigger gene pool

fuck off with this new wave of kike shilling.
seen this thread at least 3 times in the past 2 days.
this is divide and conquer tactics.
take note, shariablue is always here.
also
>1 post by this ID

I thought I hated cheese. Then someone brought me European cheese, it is delicious. Most cheese here is from your burgerland. It is very disgusting.

because religion and culture are on decline in europe and have been for the past few decades

>source is (((23andme)))
Really made me think

It's the food.

Most of them are Irish.

Irish men have bigger wider heads which grow wider as they age.

As there are much more Irish there, than in Europe your just not used to seeing it.

Generally, chinless also.

>i thought i hated chinese
but you are chinese

ive seen fat people in the drive thru like this irl more than once

jesus

Truly, the greatest generation.

Some think we are the real China yes. I do not think so however, we are Taiwan.

Thicc ?

>US cheese

Certain US cheese products have a tag saying "Does not contain cheese".

Buying US food products for the quality is like asking Africans on tips for creating civilization.

Because most white Americans are a mixture of several different European ethnicities, so our looks are a little more generic, whereas Brits look different than Germans, who look different than Frogs.

>security

Genetically Brazil is in average 70% european, doesn't mean the country is white.

" In all regions studied, the European ancestry was predominant, with proportions ranging from 60.6% in the Northeast to 77.7% in the South. We propose that the immigration of six million Europeans to Brazil in the 19th and 20th centuries – a phenomenon described and intended as the “whitening of Brazil”
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/02/brazilians-more-european-than-not/#.WMrCSDvyuUk

Corn syrup

90% of these gelatinous fucks are boomers, maybe I'm just being hopeful but I don't think near as many land whales of this caliber will exist in 20-25 years.

More sun and corn syrup

All of the actual men in Europe died during the two world wars. The women had no choice but to breed with the effeminate males left over. Americans still have some manly-males left.

Most Americans are anglo with German or irish mixed in.

Brits look closer to Spaniards than Americans because Americans have a lot of Slav and German blood.

The original colonists of the Americas were darker than the subsequent waves of European migrants that came in from Central and Eastern Europe.

Because 60%

Looking at the current trends of the american youth its likely to be even more

DELET THIS, SVEN

>with German or irish mixed in

Exactly

Whole milk and freedom

Nah, I think you're right. Every fat fuck I've seen that's confined to a scooter is in their 40's at the least.

burgerland is still pretty segregated huebro
60% white doesn't mean everyone is 60% white, most whites are just white

You guys are pretty porky yourself.

It's the fucking corn syrup, that shit needs to go.

Corn syrup: it's what's for dinner. Whether you fucking like it or not.

They waz kangs though

Why don't you trust the brown eyed/brown haired white man?

this, many of our alpha males returned from the war to breed, european alpha males were either marched east to freeze to death or starve while the betas and mud bloods were only allowed to procreate

>no european can refute this

we go to the dentist

Mixing
Bad food

>no european can refute this

Your right. Its why they say nothing. Eur is a beta cluck land that needs the mud niggers to fuck their women.

People act like we mixed with anything with a warm vag. Germans and micks are close genetically to Anglos already

Show us your teeth britbong

>Brits look closer to Spaniards
Dude, the British Isles have some of the whitest ppl in Europe. They are the home of the Ginger.

Have you been to the south?

They said the same about argentina, look at them now.

>57%

Or was it 56% ?

Only colonial Americans from Britain and Iberia are the real conquerors, have the conqueror blood.

We conquered the Americas. We made it possible for others of Europe to settle the Americas.

Belters shall stop living under the boot of Europeans.

We are the real Kangz.

For the Belt!

>Brits look closer to Spaniards
How?

Both share the highest proportion of R1B gener in Europe.....sobrino.

He's a retard

The founding fathers considered Germans and swedes swarthy

Anglos and Germans are close, but the Irish are Celtic. IMO, the average American looks more German than Anglo anyway.

Depends on the part of the country, though

Jesus H Fuck

how stupid can one be

jowsey.com/genealogy/GeneticGenealogy.html

Big article on it here.

The sweet air of freedom.

That was just Ben Franklin being a dick or something because Europeans considered Americans half-savages or some shit.

I work In a grocery store and I swapped the battery that was in our Lard-Chariot for a diesel battery. It now goes about 15mph, They will run into walls and shelves when their sausage finger cant decelerate. It makes my job very enjoyable watching 600lbs~ whales with """"""average"""""" body types, screech as they fly down the isles. I now just need to figure out a way to rig it to play euro-beat.

There were more than just UK and Iberian people at first.
New York was called New Amsterdam originally, because it was settled by the Dutch.
The real migration was when the Germans started coming in droves.

Hmm, actually it makes me think.
Us Scandinavians are sorta cucked (Sweden especially). Nordics are originally Germanics.
The UK is cucked aswell, UK population are also known as Anglo-Saxons, both which are Germanic.
France/Netherlands etc are situated next the Germany, so obviously there has been a lot of mingling over the centuries.
Germany is the main importer and supporter of allahu ackbars, and are of course extremely cucked.

Basically all the degeneracy we see today is caused by Germanics and their ancestors.
Really makes you think.

So we have the same skull shape?
Exactly

Aren't we supposed to be the palest people in Europe?

care to eurosplain to me my argumentative shortcomings ?

30 percent of English people have german dna. Historically the area where they are concentrated was/is the most populated area and where most americans are originally from

upper middle class white american men are better looking on average than any european nation, its not even close. Sadly their women are much more attractive than ours. American men tend to have god tier bone structure. Most of the sex symbols in hollywood are american men, or from canada or australia which is the same idea (mixed europeans).

You cunts just need a tan and good food.

Be normal in no time.

Divide and conquer shill thread
Saged

Of course you do.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/

This.

>eurospain

Amerimutts have nigger, indian and spic admixture.

Is this a fucking joke?

Go shit your Tommy Hilifiger bullshit somewhere else, you ill-fitting clothes wearing bastard.

It's called a tailor,use it.

Can't forget the Potat-nigs, Spics and Frenchman there johansen.

Of course you like cheese, there is a cheese for everyone, cheese is wonderful

Why do west coast people look better but dress shittier?

Alex Jones' is the most Welsh looking fucker in the world. I'm more Welsh than him and he still beats me.

Another thing europeans don't like to talk about is the fact that anglo saxon men are clearly more attractive than other types of european. In America the vast majority of the middle and upper class are what we call WASP's. Most are primarily of english/scots descent. Taller, thinner, wider shoulders, better facial bone structure.

>security

He's a shifty looking fucker isn't he?

Southern Scots are Anglo's, not Northern. They're Irish/Norwegian rape babies.

This cheese is brie. We have a French supermarket in my city. I like to buy food there, I think it is delicious.

race mixing with italians french and other immigrants.

I guess that's why you shouldn't fuck it just because it passes for white.

You're a good laugh.

I'm not talking about fashion, I'm talking about looks/attractiveness. You guys dress better no doubt, however if you went to a major US city you would see we also dress well.

fpbp

I agree, Alot of food where I am is dogshit

The welsh have historically been powerful here. Jefferson wrote secret messages in welsh.

google "American male"

Get all mulatos and fats.

Congratulations attractive Americans...

Yes, this is why Dutch men are the tallest in the world.
Their shorter compatriots were all killed.

Also, no men who already had children were allowed to fight.

Fucking LOL. I don't believe that shit for a second. Most American bloodlines are tainted from breeding with slaves.

Google searches are based on your history and what they want to push

I am sorry, but in the US the spanish/italian/greek look is not seen as attractive in men. It is associated with brown hispanic latino people.

No, it's literally the opposite. Europeans are way more attractive than Americans.

Sad, but true. Also true for ice cream. So many popular brands are actually labelled "frozen dairy dessert" in small print. Anything these assholes can manufacture, fake some flavor into, and sell as something else. Heath problems as a result of eating chemical lies your whole life? No prob, senpai. Get you some gubmint hef cur.