Why do feminist want Islam? Do they just not watch videos of stoning and beheading?

Why do feminist want Islam? Do they just not watch videos of stoning and beheading?

Do they not know about the current rape epidemic in Europe?

Have they not read about the long history of Islam attempting to invade Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=593_1486507947
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning
liveleak.com/view?i=f41_1462529834
liveleak.com/view?i=46d_1432063909
liveleak.com/view?i=72d_1461421043
liveleak.com/view?i=5f3_1383674033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do feminist want Islam?
Cultural marxism pushes it.
>Do they just not watch videos of stoning and beheading?
Of course not. CNN isn't going to show them this.
>Do they not know about the current rape epidemic in Europe?
Of course not. This is not allowed on the television.
>Have they not read about the long history of Islam attempting to invade Europe?
The defensive wars fought on European soil are taught to be bad Christians killing people for no reason.

Well, women are not human creatures like us.

Muslim men don't put up with women's bullshit, which is attractive to them. They'd rather be in Ahmed's harem than tied down to a white beta male who worships her.

Post women being stoned, I've never seen it, the blood on the your pic, looks fake.

dont deny it happens, but I've never actually seen it.

Most who are in favor are uneducated and frankly unable to utilise their critical thinking skills to scrutinise Islam and instead believe in a naive interpretation of a utopian world typically pushed by liberal educators. Who are in safe spaces themselves, most chose to stay as "intellectuals", lecturers and professors simply because they could never leave school and they can only influence students.

Their pushing of this idealistic vision is counter productive to our best method of pushing forward, which is as I mentioned; to disregard any and all ideas that hinder progress, only pausing when it pushes against our current common ethical positions and the zeitgeist of the culture in which it emanates.

Just because outside forces try to force you to disregard millions of years of evolution and critical thought because it offends their paedophile prophet is, without doubt, a topic that is worthy of degradation.

Every "feminist" Ive known talks a big game about equality and such and basically wants to be willingly raped in the bedroom so put 2 and 2 together.

Because feminist are liberals and liberals always fight against the mainstream ideology.
It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.
They will always choose the opposite.
They are pretty much angsty teenagers.

liveleak.com/view?i=593_1486507947

Feminist's brainwashing has conditioned them to have such a hatred for the white, Christian patriarchy...They don't see their hypocrisies when applying their feminist ideology to Islam.

damn brutal, is this actually and islamic thing, like does it say in the quran to do it, or is it a cultural thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning

liveleak.com/view?i=f41_1462529834

liveleak.com/view?i=46d_1432063909

liveleak.com/view?i=72d_1461421043

liveleak.com/view?i=5f3_1383674033

Does it matter?

Man, why do you racists want priests to abuse little boys? Why can't you just dismantle christianity? Why do you want this?

>damn brutal, is this actually and islamic thing,

How underage are you, newfag?

It's a form of execution and honor killing in muslim countries with Shariah law.

Christians and Jews used to do it centuries ago. The muslims are a few hundred years behind the west.

The wikipedia page on stoning is a strong example of the positive changes the religion of peace has on its majority countries. Truly a beautiful and sacred part of muslim culture!

Give me a source for this. I want all the specific details of how these stats were put together.

And Muslims don't?

Stoning it's the new black.

Thats how liberal feminists want to be treaten.

>Why do feminist want Islam?
Because they hate God and those people created in His image, i.e. whites / man. So they want the religion of the beast.

Because its never been about principles, but about rebelling against their men, the white men. Everything they do is designed to spite their husbands, brothers, fathers,etc. and they will keep doing it until we get the balls to stop them. Have you ever heard about the manosphere concept of the "shit test"? This is that on a national level.

They don't care, their programming is too deep to be over ridden now by anything other than a Muslim gang rape, and even then, modern feminists would turn on the victims and accuse them of being racist and insensitive to Arab rape culture, while simultaneously going on about the imaginary college rape culture

they've been programmed to go against Christianity and will ally with anyone in that cause.

at this point liberalism is kind of like religion, they dont actually research the issues they talk about, they just want to find out what the line is to tow at the moment so they can virtue signal to their friends and feel warm fuzzies about fitting in, same with getting offended over shit, no one actually cares they just want to prove how apart of that group they are, thats what most of Sup Forums is to tbqh

and as for why they support islam, well to them it's just a brown people religion so that makes it a target for racists so it has to be defended, that's literally all I get out of liberals asking them about it, "don't be racist against muslims" and all arguments to the contrary are blown out of proportion by racists

Here, have the original one.

>implying Christianity isn't in the process of being dismantled

My mother-in-law is very left wing, wears pussy hat kinda gal. She unironically believes getting raped by a migrant is good for diversity. On the news if someone reports being raped by someone of color she will scream at the TV calling the victim a "stupid bitch". Happens Everytime we visit her. It's scary knowing she's not alone in thinking this way.

It's fucking backwards. I remember when not long ago liberals were against Islam because it was church and state kind of ideology like Christianity. This is what propoganda does.

Merci.

I thought that people like her were just a meme.

Third wave feminism is about hatred of white men, nothing else.

They blame white men because we are the only group that lets them get away with it.

2nd one is fake, and a dramatisation of beating a woman, they are using props, the woman is even standing near the end in the protest.

the 3rd one is from an african country, which means it could be christians, as its known in Nigeria and Ghana, Christians aswel as muslims kill women for being witches and other stuff, and both use stoning as form of punishment.

>Feminists hate Western Civilization
>Islam hates Western Civilization

that's about it

>2017
>not understanding that feminism is just an attack tool used against white males
>that flag
>my flag

Feminists want Islam because it would finally bring legitimacy to their claims, gaining them agency. Everyone knows that rape culture and everything they bitch about is bullshit, but say that a culture that has no qualms with rape and treat women like dogshit, ran the show.

Where they are wrong is thinking that many of them will be alive long enough to see their mistake

Feminists hate their fathers which leads them to hate white men generally because they identify them with their fathers and as a result they support anything which undermines white men.

Feminism is literally a jewish ideology by jewish intellectuals. It's a lot simpler than whatever jewish psychoanalysis stuff you're trying to work with here.

how deep in denail r u, user

link or it didnt happen

Not in denial, i agree it happens, and they should be nuked, etc etc etc.

but at least post actual evidence, and give factual links.

>This

>does it say in the Quran to do it
Does the Quran tell you to pray 5 times a day? Does it tell you to visit Mecca once in a lifetime?
I might have to remind that the Quran is the word Allah's and NOT a book of rules and guidelines on how to be a good muslim (not directly at least). Those things which we perceive as "islamicaly typical" come from many different books which have as much of an value in Islam as the Quran
Why do I tell this? Because I don't want you to look like an idiot when you have a discussion with someone who trys to play the "it-doesnt-say-so-in-the-quran"- card

OPs picture is a shop.

I can tell, having seen many shops in my time.

honestly we should prolly push for islam. They got some great ideas about how society should be run.

Because muslims men are dominant and superior and they subconsciously want to owned by real men after decades of dealing with cuck Western men

>Do they just not watch videos of stoning and beheading?
>Do they not know about the current rape epidemic in Europe?
Fake news

>Have they not read about the long history of Islam attempting to invade Europe?
What about the crusades, user?

I guess thats about it.

>the stone mustn't be too small such that it could be called a stone

Wut

>implying the Muslim men don't use boys as cumbuckets

They arrogantly think they'll access to the power that allows women to be stoned to death.

Women actually like rape.

I don't get it, explain.