APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdugSUFbzws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah senpai.

Holy shit did the fat zap her fucking brain? That was fucking horribly written and full of misstakes.

Dangerous? To the nation's BMI mean perhaps.

She is dangerous to the integrity of the Earth's crust

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHA shamu finally made me laugh with that post.

>those grammar mistakes and run on sentences
Good thing she stuck to being a comic.

>I am so proud of my special
I wonder what her special ability is..

Ouroboros.jpg

>if you don't like me you're a troll

other comedians have been calling her a thief for years. she only has a career because of her uncle.

Fists of Fury

who?
the name rings a bell

nope

Wow she's a hero. Mothers around the world are going to be taking their daughters to Amy's shows where they can listen to her tell cum jokes and talk about her greasy vagina

assburgers, tbqh.

I like how anything they don't like is a conspiracy by alt-right trolls, instead of a genuine consumer response to being fed garbage.

I got a kek when she said we're organizing on plebbit

Kek last night i gave it a one star and didn't
even
watch
it

Apologize for what?We dindu nuffin,she even says it was plebbit.

She only has a career because she's a woman. Before she got huge, she stated that her uncle never talked to her family and comedy clubs love getting women comics on mic.

Saw her special through Crowder's show, it's fucking atrocious

>Organised alt-right trolls

Just because a bunch of right wing people think you're a cunt doesn't mean that there's an organised attack on you.

Wow Reddit sure seems like a hateful and nasty place. I'm glad this strong woman is bringing attention to them.

are you naive or joking? you don't seriously believe that heeb cunt didn't have a relationship with her uncle....i just realized you were joking. good good. you almost got me!

>before she got huge
Can she go back?

I don't apologize to fat pigs.

Couldn't possibly be that your special just wasn't good, can it? Nahhhhh, not Amy Schumer, she's a Goddess after all!

It's funny, because under several articles about her special on FB, the vast majority of the people who said they watched it said it was unfunny and basically just one long muh pussy joke. Lots of women said it was awful. Lots of reallly normie, liberal looking types saying it just olain sucked.

But nahhhhh, Miss Thang couldn't possibly just be UNFUNNY. It was a vast alt-right conspiracy!
I really hate that pig faced cunt.

> comic
That's a bit generous don't ya think?

*mistakes

She is the woman version of carlos mencia.

>organized attacks

The liberals hate her stand up too and she knows it, better blame the alt-right

>first female comic selling out arenas

FUCK you Amy Schumer, you disgusting unfunny pig.

Joan Rivers, an actual funny woman comic, was selling out theatres when you were only a piglet.

What?

In radio interviews before she got big she mentioned Chuck was her uncle but that he wasn't close to their family. Do you believe they planned this all out just so, after Big Amy got big, someone would refute that her and Chuck were close? If anything, it makes them look more like opportunistic cunts to be sharing a stage together talking about gun crime.

SHE'S NOT FUNNY!

>carlos mencia

one of my all time favourites. I wish he was still around.

NOTHING CAN STOP THE BLOB

Is this a joke?

Someone needs to harpoon this fat cunt

Fucking gross

Nope, we've all got different tastes. Russell Peters and Ahn Do are me equal number 1 and Mencia 2. Who are yours for comparison?

>comedy clubs love getting women comics on mic

do they get to write off the losses in their taxes or something? or is it because the few people there buy more drinks to find shit funny.

what? she said her uncle isn't the reason she's a successful comedian on a radio interview so that's the truth? why are you making me regret responding to you?

He is a fucking loser.
youtube.com/watch?v=gdugSUFbzws

Why does everyone care so much? When something garbage pops up on NF like an Amy Schumer special I usually just don't watch it and move on to watch something else.

>mfw they added a bunch of the best MST3K episodes recently

You're a dope.

Never forget.

because Comedy Central used to be an entertaining channel with comedians who were funny. she's anti humor and belongs in an oven.

What's she still doing in the US? Pretty sure she promised to leave if Trump got elected.

>durr it wuz juz a joke guise

>leddit blamed

KYS my man.

>)

How about you just pass me the bleach? Industrial grade please.

I wonder how many different kinds of HPV she has in her vag and throat?

If I could nuke the US just for this bitch, I would.

>Do you believe they planned this all out
absolutley. Here's the deal dude. Schumer is a kike democrat who is very israeli friendly. Israel butters up Schumer by getting his niece famous through their Hollowood contacts. Think about it man, she's box office poison and is universally hated, solely astro turfed.

There was literally no organised raid on her ratings though.

That is a good picture to shoop the hat to say MAGA.

At first I read it as Hawaii bleach blob. Had to reread it cause it fit the picture but not the rest if the title.

What's so special about a female comedian in Murrica? We have those in Germany too. Nothing special, really.

They're shilled like fucking crazy over here and very few of them have humor that appeals to anyone but bitter 30 year old roasties.