Turkey hate thread. Show me anti cockroach memes pls

Turkey hate thread. Show me anti cockroach memes pls

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/04/jew-hating-turkish-president-mas-kom-ya-erdogan-extols-hitlers-presidency/
static1.businessinsider.com/~~/f?id=5257219a6bb3f71e0a6c3097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao

crusades soon

Turks OUT

Fuck you, leave our bros alone, swamp nigger.

Stay cucked Hans

Turkey should not be welcome in Sup Forums

>chinkjew supporter nupol posters being this buttblasted

lel, go cry antisemite in your favourite "newspaper"

>breitbart
>reading ctrl-right aka (((controlled right))) news

look how kosher they are

>breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/04/jew-hating-turkish-president-mas-kom-ya-erdogan-extols-hitlers-presidency/

As I have detailed in the past, Erdogan wrote, directed, and played the leading role in a theatrical play titled Maskomya, staged throughout Turkey during the 1970s. He was serving as president of the Istanbul Youth Group of Erbakan’s National Salvation Party at the time. “Mas-Kom-Ya” is a compound acronym for “Masons-Communists-Yahudi” — “Jews” — and the play focused on the evil nature of these three, whose common denominator was Judaism. When Valley of the Wolves was released in Turkey in 2006, it became the most expensive film ever made in Turkey. The film included a “cinematic motif” which featured an American Jewish doctor dismembering Iraqis allegedly murdered by American soldiers in order to harvest their organs for Jewish markets. At the time, then-Prime Minister Erdogan not only failed to condemn the film, he justified its production and popularity. His wife, Emine, also attended a gala screening of the film and sat next to the movie’s star.

jews have successfully taken over both left and right kek

Not reading that, fuck off roach

Go fuck a goat.

I wish we would go to war with you lot, but then I realize stupid erdoshit ass lickers from Turkey and small dick autists from Holland like you won't be involved in the war then I realize how pointless it would be.

>he's right
>nu/pol/ disagrees

???

They're sandniggers dude

Ouch

They're onto us! BEWARE

static1.businessinsider.com/~~/f?id=5257219a6bb3f71e0a6c3097

Is nobody going to comment on the >ifunny.co? I guess nu-Sup Forums isn't a meme

nice ifunny watermark faggot

You're 100% correct in your assessment.

They own both parties now just as they owned the Roman governing bodies.

Jews are the actual roaches.

Our bros? Not our bros. Never was. Roach alarm!

not Hans - Achmed in EU Wonderland ...

Dutch = not much
There are only two types of people I've distaste for: people who disrespect other cultures and the Dutch
Dumb toothpaste

Fuck that

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

ROACH

Shoo shoo roach

red pill

Memes aside he is right.

ive now got a confused erection

God Wh*te women are so utterly degenerate

I guess the roaches were attracted by poo

I LET THIS HAPPEN

I'm pretty sure that's a jap or chink, because of the censured pussy.

And yes, Japs are fucking degenerate, no question about that.

BASED!!!!!!!

ban turkey and all spics from pol.

i love turkey

If turkey makes good on that war threat, they probably will be rangebanned from this site.

you're on your own

I guess i will have to spam this crap. Not that it will work, but for the few with working brain cells.

**Original statement:**

"İşte Hollanda'da seçim bitti. Aldıkları oylar birbirine yakın, yüzde 17'ler, yüzde 20'ler, böyle birçok parti ama bir bakıyorsun sosyal demokrat ile faşist Wilders arasında da hiçbir fark yok, hepsi aynı kafa. Nereye varacaksınız, Avrupa'yı nereye götürüyorsunuz, Avrupa'yı çökertmeye başladınız. Avrupa'yı uçuruma götürüyorsunuz. Yakında Avrupa'da din savaşları da başlar, başlayacak. Bu gidişle öyle. Eskiden, bundan 100 sene savaştılar. Avrupa'nın tarihini aç, önlerine koy. Bir gram utanma varsa, birbirlerinin yüzlerine bakamazlar Avrupalılar. Farklı dinlerden oldukları için 100 yıl birbirlerini kestiler ama sonra bundan ders alındı, Avrupa Birliği kuruldu, Avrupa Konseyi. Şimdi tüm bunlar yok edilmeye başladı, Avrupa o eski günlere gidiyor."

**Translation:**

"Elections are now over in Netherlands. There are many parties with very close vote counts. But when you look into them, for example the social democrats and fascist Wilders, there is no difference, they have the same type of thinking. What is the goal? In which direction are you taking Europe to? You are collapsing Europe. You are pushing Europe towards a cliff. Looking at the direction where things are headed, there might/will be religious wars in Europe soon. A century ago, they warred. Show them their history. If they have a shred of shame, they will not look at each other's faces. Because they belonged to different religions, they cut each other for hundred years, but they learned their lesson. They established EU. European Counsel. These are being destroyed now. Europe is going back to it's old state."
FYI.

Thanks

*splat*