Did he do ANYTHING right? Did he contribute anything of worth?

Did he do ANYTHING right? Did he contribute anything of worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
bing.com/videos/search?q=obama britain eu&&view=detail&mid=5ACA7CE39903656828C65ACA7CE39903656828C6&FORM=VRDGAR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He sold a lot of guns...

Well, we no longer have to worry about electing someone solely so they can become the first black president. So there's that.

He made people care about access to healthcare.

B-but he was a good speaker! Even rural and suburban retards can't deny that!

Rammed a shitty healthcare bill through that forces you to pay a fine for not being able to afford insurance. That and further destabilize the middle east. But none of that stops liberals from revering him as their epic nobel peace messiah who totally pwned those smelly republicans who voted against their economic interest
It wouldn't be as bad as it is if he wasn't such a smug nigger about it the whole time

He killed a lot of Muslims

if if if if if if if if you say so

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON AYO HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

one of the greatest US President
thank you Mr Obama
you'll always be welcome in Europe

AYO HOL UP

Killed a lot of Mudslimes.

Redpilled me on niggers.

IIIIIYIFFYIFFFTIIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFIYIFF

He actually was early in, during his campaign and early first term. It seems he stoped giving a fuck pretty quickly though

Didnt he free the slaves?

He saved us from having a black president ever again.

Hes on a month long gay vacation without Michelle right now. We need locals to snap pix of him in a bath house.

Added a few hundred billions of GDP from 10 trillions of new denbts, almost all of it direct expenses with little infrastructure.
Don't know if you'd call that real worth, but that's an impressive performance. People wouldn't have believed you if you said it would happen. Let's not even talk foreign policy.
Honestly I have a hard time finding anything right with him. He even managed to somehow fuck up racial tensions with his doubling down on affirmative action and his "if I had a son he would be like Traybon".
I guess he phased out the Iraq war. That's really all I can say in his favor.

>hol'up!
>if if if if if
>okey dokey

spbp

That's called an intellectual stammer. Only smart people do it, sweetie

killed a lot muslims, delivered both houses back to repubs, prevented hillary from being president, not bad for a nigger

I'll give him opening relationship with Cuba.

Rest was shit.

Killed Bin Laden

He freed the slaves, ended Jim Crow, paired Scottie with Micheal, signed leBron, and put a black man on the moon in a top secret We Wuz Ayy Lmao project.

He called Kanye West a jackass.

He "killed Osama bin Laden"

indirectly, but yeah he armed many Americans.

he killed the Democratic Party with his cultural Marxist bullshit. they will not recover

Saved America from the greatest recession through stimulus. Ended the two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Restored relations with Cuba. Signed Dodd-Frank Wall St regulation. Killed Bin Laden. Created millions of jobs. Iran deal. Helped millions of people get health insurance. Saved US auto industry. Gay marriage. Net neutrality. Made America respected again (Bush was a retard).

Overall not a bad President. I'll miss him for sure.

He laundered money to Iran on pallets.
He let Putin have Crimea.
He drone an American citizen.
He spied on us all.

He lived the American draem

>Saved America
Stopped reading there

good thing you can't vote in our elections

The prexisiting conditions and children being able to stay on parents insurance until 25 were the only good things to come out of his time in office, and arguably they weren't even his doing. He didn't write the ACA.

>Obama was actually there to kill anyone
Nice try.

No, everything he did actually made my life harder.
I deployed more often then I did under Bush, I had to pay higher health premiums even though I am below the national median.
I received no benefit from any project he tried to enforce.
His actions resulted in thousands of innocent lives being ended, yet he somehow won a "peace prize".

He is one of the more forgettable presidents. Which is what he wanted.
>see having a black president wasn't so bad, I did nothing worthwhile, but atleast i wasn't bad as Bush right?
will be his legacy.

Ensured the political dominance of Republicans for decades to come

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

refused to let us continue to be cucked by Pakistan re: Bin Laden

drone strikes objectively saved american lives

turned national health care into a nuts and bolts poltical issue rather than leave it as some pipe dream people talk about on the campaign trail

Nice argument there.

He was certainly better than that retarded Republican George Bush. 9/11.. Poor economic growth.. Started the two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (responsible for ISIS and refugee crisis).. responsible for the great recession of 09'.. I can go on and on. Obama was a huge improvement.

He was a damn fine conman. One of the best.

under him, the top 20% of the country did amazing while the lower 80% suffered

He also sold shit tons of weapons to questionable people and fucked up the middle east even more while simultaneously showing immense weakness in Syria and Ukraine.

he did the exact opposite of what he promised.

No, ISIS and the subsequent refugee crisis only became a problem once Hillary created power vacuums in Libya and Syria. How fucking stupid can you be?

same here.

ISIS began as Al-Qaeda in Iraq. They were founded during the Iraq war. All those prisoners that were released in Iraq ended up becoming ISIS commandos.

No Iraq war = no ISIS.

Stop denying reality you right wing retard.

>Poor economic growth.. Started the two wars
Obama had worse growth, created ISIS, and was at war every single day.

"Right wing retard."
Wow, you sure elevated the debate there.

Yes that's because he inherited the greatest recession ever thanks to Bush you retard. Obama saved the economy.

>created ISIS
Nice alternative facts. It was Bush who destabilized the Middle East. Without the Iraq war there would be no ISIS.

Obama resigned the PATRIOT act and the bush tax cuts. He isb't any different

No he is better. Only Republishits would stoop so low and treat Obama and Bush the same.

The Bush family voted for fucking HILLARY
That should tell you all you need to know about their allegiances.
Not that you would understand anything about US politics. Keep sucking Obama's ashy cock.

He did a fantastic job at showing the next president how to fix the country, to do almost the opposite of everything he did.

u wanna invade Crimea to steal some oil there too u fuckin fag cunts? fuck off of europe diabetus

He got away with everything.

They actually existed before the Iraq war, but that's just Bush Sr.'s deal.

He EXPANDED the patriot act, the NDAA 2008 allowed kidnapping US citizens to guantanamo and black sites and stuff. He also started wars in yemen and somalia and syria on top of the other wars.

Stopped US Torture
and while Obamacare is a mess, it has gotten more people coverage that before it existed weren't able to get coverage. Ultimately these Obamacare and "American Health Care Act" experiments will all fail because they all rely on for profit insurance and we'll end up having to go single payer so that the goverment can negotiate with drug makers and get the damn costs down. So I'd count this as a minor thing done right because it starts us down the path to universal healthcare.
The Cole Memos that allowed for the "Laboratories of Democracy" to work The only reason legal marijuana has become a multibillion dollar industry in the US is because Obama told his AG's not to enforce the federal law in those states. Frankly he should have went further and pushed for descheduling in congress so that it would truly be left up to the states.
Called the shots that took down Bin Laden

fsdfsf

He made people forget how bad Dubya was and restored faith in the Republican party

He destroyed Nazi Germany with an iron but fair fist.

>Outsourced US torture
>Destroyed American torture jobs

Cuban cigars. That's about it.

So in 8 years, that's all he got done?
what a failure

Oh key doe key oh key doe key okey dokey okey doke OKEY DOKEY OKEY DOKE

...IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIDID9/11

>Well, we no longer have to worry about electing someone solely so they can become the first black president. So there's that.

Never satisfied
>first woman
>first native
>first lgbtnyancat

No, and no.

Unless you mean "for the Muslim Brotherhood", and then yes and yes.

We got our first orange president! Hahaha! Take that Drumpf, you racist muh soggy kneest!

We do not and have never tortured people, you fucking ignorant twat.

Water boarding is not fucking torture.

You do not walk away whole and intact and unharmed from fucking torture.

All that I'll say was positive. I mean the stimulus bill was already something Bush threw in, so I won't give him credit for that and I dont think that was particularly positive either. It was desperate is what it was. Those banks never should have gotten too big to fail to begin with. Repealing glass steagall was a really really really bad fucking idea in hindsight.

But yeah.. he was a 3rd tier President when it comes down to it. Did a few okay things, but most of it was just treading water. Bush was a 4th Tier president.. both of them really.

We haven't had a top tier since Ike.

This

> (OP)
> we'll end up having to go single payer so that the goverment can negotiate with drug makers and get the damn costs down.

FDA is responsible for high drug costs, so you want the government to lower the prices that are so high because of the government meddling in the market?

>"b-b-but we only had ONE black president and u CRACKAS GOT 44!!"

The suffering never ends. They will ask for a second. It is only a matter of time.

That bastard tried to tell us not to leave the EU.
And he made threats: that's not good foreign policy to threaten your international friends
>bing.com/videos/search?q=obama britain eu&&view=detail&mid=5ACA7CE39903656828C65ACA7CE39903656828C6&FORM=VRDGAR

All my rage. Fucking monkey. He has a head that I wouldn't get tired of kicking.
He can fuck off.

Health Insurance covering people's kids up to 26 years of age was a good idea that didn't raise prices too terribly high (the real cost boost was pre-existing conditions), considering how many kids are broke going through Masters degrees now.

That's the only good thing I can think of.

Torture is inflicting pain as a means of coercion, it doesn't always have to kill a person or dismember them or mutilate them.

Making a person feel like they're drowning qualifies. It's stupid and results in incompetent information. A person will tell you whatever they think you want to hear even if it's not true just to get you to stop torturing them.

Quality interrogation is PERSUASION. Even fucking MAD DOG MATTIS understands that. That's one of the reasons I'm glad Mattis is our SecDef. He has fucking integrity and knows that that torture shit does not work like you see it on 24. He told Trump a better way to get information out of someone is to get a pack of smokes and a case of beer, get buddy buddy with them, and mark out the reality of the situation that you are their best hope of getting them and their family out of a shitty hopeless situation. You collaborate and give good information? You'll get released to your family, and not only that, your whole family will be relocated to the US and given green cards, to protect them, for the service you provided in assisting the US military.

Then They WANT to tell you things, accurate things, because they know , the better intel they willingly give, the more likely their family gets the FUCK out of Iraq and safe in the US.

FDA testing has to get done. We have to know that our drugs are safe (or at least know what risks are there and hopefully have them be very low incidence), and do what they're advertised to do. Giving a patent/exclusivity to a drug is a reward for funding the necessary testing. If you DIDN'T give patents, why would drugmakers go through the testing process. That's money in the hole just so some other company can reverse engineer your product and copy it for a fraction of the cost as it took you to R&D the drug and go through testing.

It's a shitty situation but what else would you do to encourage people researching new treatments but also making sure the treatments are safe and effective? Do we really want snake oil salesmen again?

He wrecked our country for 8 years doing the work of Soros. So, no he didn't do anything right.

Agreed this

Yes. We have internets and mass media, you can rapidly and easily get product reviews and analysis without having a LIMITED government test to get drugs passed, especially with their shitty renewal policy.

Still need FDA to keep food in check though, just not drugs on the whole.

a review on amazon isn't the same as a long term study and different drug interactions.

>Yeah this snake oil is great cured my cough right away! Five stars!
>winds up dead 3 years later from toxicity building up in the liver from said snake oil

He was a better president than McCain or Mittens would have been
He gave us Trump
He armed alot of Americans

It's not even a long term study now, it's a short-medium term study. There are plenty of independent groups (and their competitors) who could also do these studies at the cost of the manufacturer to compete for market adoption.

He put a smiley face on the US, which placates every country that doesn't have hostile US operations working within it.

no. directly. he armed isis and the mexican drug cartels so he could push gun control in america and expand the war on terror.

>Muh 430% increase

No it's call a speech impediment, honey britches.

He lost more seats for his party in state and federally elected positions than any president in recent history.

The entire Obama presidency was a very depressing time for my life. It was okay 2008-2010 but after that everything just felt miserable

I think a startling number of people would agree.

kieubasa sausage

>doesn't remember the financial crash of 2008 or the great recession of 2009

kid, you're obviously too young to post here. get out.

>Ensured the political dominance of Republicans for decades to come

>be republican
>be triggered by black president
>flip out about even traditional shit
>phrased is coined calling this massive onset of delusion "obama-derangement syndrome"
>be afflicted for an entire 8 yrs
>symptoms include voting others with obama-derangement syndrome into office including president trump
>trump uses his obama-derangement to his advantage to get elected POTUS
>trump's obama-derangement continues while in office
>be trump with obama-derangement syndrome
>wake up at 6:30 am on a saturday to tweet that obama committed a felony without any proof
>credibility ruined across the globe
>obama-derangement destroys presidency
>obama-derangement syndrome eventually leads to ur impeachment
>be typical obama-deranged voter
>kill self

Obama may be the best thing to have ever happened to the country even outside of his intentions. We might finally be able to root out some of these low IQ conservatives from our government for generations.

Yep. The economy was still dead for most people up until around 2015. I'm not blaming Obama, but I feel like I lost 5 years of my life into a void of being under-worked and under-performing. Things are much, much better now.

Investigating effectiveness of programs, seeing what were efficient and what weren't. But that was literally Catherine the Great levels of reform. All talk, hardly any walk.

The thing I hate the most about Obama/Clinton is that people voted for them to "establish new boundaries" as opposed to policy or some other shit.

If Trump dies, repubs put up neocon in 2020, and Tulsi Gabbard runs, I might, emphasis on MIGHT, vote for her.

Glass-Steagall: Restore it
TPP: Against It
India: "India is my new best friend now"
Iraq war vet.
Pakistan funds terrorism
Opponent of Saudi Arms deal
Opposes removing Assad from power
Is for Dakota Access... "yus gabbard!"
Pro-choice... "tulsi yus"
Wants illegals to serve in US military... not sure how I feel about this... bad, but someone needs to be a grunt
pro-LGBTQFAGGOT... degenerate

overall... repubs would have to put out Mccain for me to vote for her.

jk my vote is going vermin supreme

JFK : MAN ON MOON :: OBAMA : MAN IN WOMENS BATHROOM

He bombed muzzies, so yeah.

>Obama had worse growth, created ISIS, and was at war every single day.

Republicans always touted Obama in a sentence predicated with "worst in history" but rarely was that EVER true.

Even with our economic growth. BLS reported that on record, this is the third worst growth rate despite the economy recovering from the GREATEST recession in our nation's history.

You idiots got played like a fiddle. Once Reps realized you guys were a bunch of hateful, racist faggots they used any insult outside of Obama's race to get you in the fold.

>created ISIS
>was at war every single day

Don't get me started on this fucking lie.

Scram normie

My 401k says he did something right .

Two things.

Every little black kid can grow up thinking he could be president someday. That's important, and we had to get it over with sooner or later.

More importantly, he pulled the national pendulum way over to the left. And the he let go, and it's swinging hard the other way. Thanks, Obama!