HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

OBAMA/SOROS INVESTIGATION

Other urls found in this thread:

ned.org/region/central-and-eastern-europe/macedonia-2015/
westminster.ac.uk/file/7561/download?token=CYB8Szpq
scribd.com/document/307584970/Template-Revolutions-Marketing-U-S-Regime-Change-in-Eastern-Europe-Gerald-Sussman-Sascha-Krader-95-187-1-SM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45624531/#45630845
youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE
youtube.com/watch?v=6iJIFob2HSk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9FXrbNlX0KU
youtube.com/watch?v=nr0oet0Mhoo
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM&t=341s&ytbChannel=DixonFuller2011
devex.com/news/rex-tillerson-outlines-us-aid-vision-with-few-commitments-to-climate-change-and-health-during-senate-hearings-89436
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/gop-senators-ask-tillerson-to-probe-us-funding-soros-groups-abroad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>USAID getting a light shone on them

Oh fuck, this is going to get good in about 2 months.

That or random higher ups in govt are going to start turning up suicided with 8 shots to the back after having slit their own throats.

its time

Its literaly nothing they just checked them and turned out with nothin

Bump
The bell tolls for Soros

This looks like a happening. If Trump is as frugal as he seems to be he will definitely want to look at how we spend money overseas and will definitely either stop it or switch it to promoting nationalism. Either way, soros is in the crosshairs now.

>higher ups
This letter got sent straight to Tillerson, you don't get much higher than that other than Trump or Pence.

Bump for Soros getting the oven

>macedonia
Shit. Maceanon are you here?

ned.org/region/central-and-eastern-europe/macedonia-2015/

Somebody should point Tillerson at this

Template Revolutions: Marketing U.S. Regime Change in Eastern Europe

westminster.ac.uk/file/7561/download?token=CYB8Szpq

It's also here if amnyone is scared of downloading random files.

scribd.com/document/307584970/Template-Revolutions-Marketing-U-S-Regime-Change-in-Eastern-Europe-Gerald-Sussman-Sascha-Krader-95-187-1-SM

>Among the key foreign agents involved in the process of creating ‘transitional democracies’, as discussed in this study, are the United States Agency for International Development, the National Endowment for Democracy and its funded institutes, George Soros’s Open Society Institute, Freedom House, and the International Center on Nonviolent Conflict.

Another such group is the International Republican Institute who's current chairman is John McCain.

IIRC, the IRI worked with CANVAS/!OTPOR related groups disseminating how to riot material in arab spring countries and Ukraine.

I NEVER expected Trump or his team to touch this.

Gay

Sup Forums should skim through this thread too. Maceanon's observer's take on events and evidence of USAID fucker from years two years ago.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45624531/#45630845

bumps

Tillerson is a fucking boss.

very nice if true

Soros should start to look for an attic to hide in.

What countries is Soros banned or hated?
>banned from Russian
>banned from Hungary (iirc)
>Britain hates him for crashing the pound in the 90s
>Macedonia wants to ban him

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE

thread theme

>Ted Cruz signature

It's fucking on now. Globalist scumbags on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=6iJIFob2HSk

sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiit

>I never wxpected Trump or his team to touch this

Well Mr. McGAY... why do you think that McCain and Lindsey Graham have been trying to fuck him up so bad?

They KNOW they are fucked, the longer Trump gets this rolling... the more their chances to make a cover-up happen dwindle.

We need to meme this type of information to as many people as possible. (Which is what we were doing with /cfg/ threads but then "pizzagate" happened and diffused the manpower behind these types of investigations drastically.

I'm not saying not to look into the sex-trafficking/organ harvesting aspects of these (same) people and orgs... but the whole "illuminati/satanic moloch look for the sacred geometry in DC streets and investigate the buildings on the pentagram ley-lines!!!!" and other /x/-tier rabbitholes full of red herrings are what 90% of the people started looking into.

Sad!

Bump.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9FXrbNlX0KU

Publicly execute Soros.
The sooner the better

eyyy lmaoo lets see the weapons obama sent to muslims

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=nr0oet0Mhoo

i am ready

GLOBALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

bump

Hey guys, I just checked with my supervisor and he said that it's literally nothing.mment indicating a lack of evidence]*

>2 post by this ID
user finds link between Obama and the Federal Judge who stopped Trump's second executive order on blocking immigration.

>mment indicating a lack of evidence]*

what did he mean by this

>you were born in time to see soros' son getting fed feet first into a wood chipper and soros being droned

>march 14th
>it starts on the 15th
Hold your maga hats anons

during the Republican primaries around last year in march, I really disliked Cruz, during primaries and now he's /ourguy/

Oy gevalt.

We actually need Albania to start shit in Macedonia, so Bulgaria can move in.
Don't fuck it up again, USA.

Balkans have been pretty stagnant and nobody's happy, so things have to change again.

Bump

Lying Ted and transformed into Soaring Ted

Wow this is fantastic

Two great happenings in this thread, and this thread is getting slid. FeelsBadMan

It's getting slid hard.

What's the best case scenario for us with Soros? I mean it would be great if he died, but would that solve the problem? Is there info we can get out of him?

Is Trump based?

bumpidy bumpin

There are a lot of charges that can be brought against Soros if he is found guilty in this investigation.
I can't even imagine what the bond would be for someone who is a billionaire and incites unrest and helps commit voter fraud in this US.

/x/shit has been a ball and chain of the underground right for ages.

Every.
Single.
Time.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME something of relevance gets found some dweebs just HAVE to come in and screech about magic and pedovampires.

I'm not even sure it's planned. It just happens and unlike the JQ it's completely unnecessary to anyone's understanding.

If it's real or not has zero impact on what anyone's trying to accomplish.

>disdain_for_nigger_baby_intensifies.webm

Who cares? Our government is such a dysfunctional piece of shit right now that nobody can be brought to justice for anything. Trump is going to have to start violently ousting dissidents or it will be impossible for anyone to run the U.S.

will niggers ever recover?

Bump

>[Comment indicating a lack of evidence]*
So now we know some of the shill copypasta actually has notations and instructions. They need to update their playbook and hire some competent people, this is sad.

>Not justifying text alignment

Bullshit.

I keep hearing 'greater Albania' recently.

>Mike Lee
>Ted Cruz
It doesn't get better than that.

Guys.
We have to.
Fight
The Globalist.
Don't let this.
Thread slide.

STOP THE SLIDING

why 2 months?

Bump.

Soros is the gatekeeper to the elites' lair. If the Trump administration can take down Soros, the others will follow such as Rockefeller, Koch, and Rothschild. Politicians will be free from their control and humanity overall will be freed from the chains.

Oh god, wouldn't it be glorious?

STOP. POSTING.
YOU CAN'T WIN.
JUST GIVE UP.
GO BACK TO SLEEP.
WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO!?!?!?

s
a
g
e

it's nothing.

Obama's drug shipment got caught last month before he fled to Hawaii, and many low level pedos were busted.
Justice is closing in.

Sleep does sound nice

Justice can't come fast enough

Finally on the offense.

I expect media will go full retard in the duration of the investigation

I've been privately investigating both Soros and Obama and their connections for months now. But sadly I've found nothing substantial. There's no need for further investigation there's nothing there

That's generally how long it takes for the good shit to start bubbling into the normiesphere.

>not posting the original

I wish there was a way to strip the Soros family of all wealth.
Him dying won't help. He know doubt has a successor lined up.

It could be bad in the short term
So much of the system is built up around ((them)) , when they get taken down, it could cause serious issues, once those get sorted it, imagine the golden age of man
There should a museum like the holocaust one, we must be wary and never let theses types of people get control ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM&t=341s&ytbChannel=DixonFuller2011

kek i had never seen this before. Kids brutally honest

kek'd

Frustrated much shill?

I submit this bump
In the name of great justice
And check those digits

lol I didn't get it until
I saw the Ted Cruz signature

Probably trolling. Probably.

Maybe. There's this though.

devex.com/news/rex-tillerson-outlines-us-aid-vision-with-few-commitments-to-climate-change-and-health-during-senate-hearings-89436

>“There will be a complete and comprehensive review of how effective we are with the dollars over there [at USAID],” Tillerson said in response to a question by New Jersey Senator Cory Booker later in the afternoon. “I think there is a joint strategic plan that’s required between the state department and USAID in fiscal year 2017 that’s going to be a perfect opportunity... to take a comprehensive look at the effectiveness and what are our ranges of opportunities out there that might argue for greater funding.”

oh shit. Then there's this.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/gop-senators-ask-tillerson-to-probe-us-funding-soros-groups-abroad.html

Jesus Christ, Bill Cassidy's signature makes me feel a lot better about my own.

These posts...

Not gonna lie, former Soros voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Soros crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Necronomicon codes.

amen

Praise Kek.

No trial, throw him to the masses in the street, let the people sort him out.

Yeah. As the documents state, it's election time and things need to escalate. Same reason Turkey is stirring up the pot as well.

I'm not putting my eggs in the Albania aggression basket, but it's not impossible for dumb things to happen on the Balkans by any party.

For a reference I want to add that it would actually be very difficult for Bulgaria to move in to Macedonia. Albania has to unilaterally attack and overwhelm the Macedonian army for this even to be a question.

My faith is in the organized bands that, Bulgaro-Macedons, are good at setting up to fight guerilla war.

>Bulgarian empire part 2
I Symeon your point

kek

that's a way smaller affair than Sup Forums expects it was
that will lead nowhere
the tax payer will pay from his own pockets for that investigation

Thanks for the fake concern, frenchy bro. We'll take it from here.

Symeon... kek.

kek

Good to hear this level of knowledge amongst non-Bulgarians.

Good luck on your long path of uncucking.

Kek'd

Tay was based as fuck! That's why (((they))) shut her down.

But Kaloyan was an obstructionist cunt

YW
Rex admitted to be close to Russia and to Putin
That investigation will serve his friends' interests

How are we reaching these levels of winning?

what went so right?

FUCKING YES

Never forget.

We need Krum, he knew how to deal with the sand people