TRUMP CUTTING MEALS ON WHEELS PROGRAM

thehill.com/homenews/administration/324316-trump-proposed-budget-nixes-funds-for-meals-on-wheels

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-meals-on-wheels/
youtube.com/watch?v=-m7e7tCn7Bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meals on feels

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONK

Disgusting.

Fuck you all for supporting this vile piece of shit, this excuse for a human being. Sooner or later, he'll start cutting more and more, driving more poor people to their graves, and then he'll come for you guys.....

Shame!
Shame on you Republicans!

Shame on you for expecting and needing fucking handouts.

Top cuck
Don't you realise that people on pol actually work. Fuck you cucks get a job, earn your living you fucking parasite.

>No reason given as to why
>Government only accounts for 3% of meals on wheels funding
What, wow a catastrophe. And an excellent article too!

No reason is needed, it is not the role of the government to do that shit.

Sure it is 3% right now but that will be sky rocketing as the elderly population increases.

Additionally since it costs so little apparently it will not be a problem to raise money privately to continue the service.

>enable a system where everything is overpriced
>chastise people for not being able to afford it

It's just one of those things where a program has a crazy bloated budget for no fucking reason other than to line the pockets of these so-called humanitarians and charities as they scam the American taxpayer. They get way more money than they can reasonably use or need, but if anyone tries to cut it, you get all this liberal outrage and these fake news headlines about how you must hate old people and want them to starve. Added that you'll have to face off with congressmen who want the easy virtue signalling of protecting old people, despite them knowing how much of a scam it is.

>>enable a system where everything is overpriced

Food is not at all over priced.

This sums the whole thing up perfectly, this thread can now be closed.

>starving good for nothing boomers that fucked up everything and mooch off of us

Feels good man

>Don't you realise that people on pol actually work.

Sup Forums should support the NEET vets of the great meme war, anything less is a disgrace

So that means you will not be "mooching" off anyone when you get old?
NO YOU WILL BE stop being such a teenage faggot.

Guess Drumpf has to get the money for the wall somewhere, no better way of getting it then making life harder for poor people.

>dumb irresponsible peasant assuming everyone here will be poor when they're old like he will be

Why is the federal government giving money to private charities

>assuming everyone here will be poor when they're old like he will be

Pfft there is no assuming about it you stupid cunt.

FUCK MEALS AND FUCK WHEEL PEOPLE

hopefully I fucking die before I become a senile, weak helpless old bag

go home mccain. the russians are calling

Most seniors are fucking obese. They don't need more food.

When you decide to sell your soul to the Fed for funding because you can't make yourself profitable, or don't want to bother with gathering public donations, then you have to accept that your funding will get cut when a new administration comes in.

That's how it works. That's how it's worked forever. There is no surprise here. If you don't want to be beholden to the Fed, don't beg them for money.

Fuck.

Don't you think that is what they said?

When are you going to get that you are not unique?

In 2013, Obama cut funding for Meals on Wheels. Forbes defended the cuts, publishing an article explaining how "these cuts may be an opportunity to consider whether services such as this could be better provided by neighbors and communities rather than by government-funded programs."

Meals on Wheels only takes in 3% of its funding from government sources, 84% from donations

>Not taking care of your parents
Disgusting

>"BUH MUH JERB"
Fucking wagecucks

Good.

It's the fucking job of the federal government to steal my money to feed some other nigger.

It's almost as if they invented some sort of private institution that would allow you to store a portion of the money you earn while working and save it until the future when you weren't working so you wouldn't be poor...

Yeah, but he isn't an orange racist so it's okay when he does it.

You can have a job and care for your parents at the same time retard. You being a lazy shit can not be justified by something as menial as that.

Elderly roasties that were too busy riding the cock carousel to have kids getting nicely toasted!

How are those cats working out for you? Enjoy your feminism whores!

>It's just one of those things where a program has a crazy bloated budget for no fucking reason other than to line the pockets of these so-called humanitarians and charities as they scam the American taxpayer. They get way more money than they can reasonably use or need, but if anyone tries to cut it, you get all this liberal outrage and these fake news headlines about how you must hate old people and want them to starve. Added that you'll have to face off with congressmen who want the easy virtue signalling of protecting old people, despite them knowing how much of a scam it is.

This. Have you ever seen the slop provided by "Meals on Wheels"? It's either disgusting shit "cooked" by non-chef people, or these pre-made frozen tv dinner type things that no one should pawn off on anyone, much less an elderly loved one.

They get the money for the meals, then buy the shittiest food to fulfill it. If we're going to provide meals, it would be better to give them extra SNAP benefits and allow them to buy what they want. It will be healthier, and cheaper. If they can't cook, most elderly in those situations already have home health aides who can.

Good. These programs are just a form of political largesse handed out to the well connected people who manage them. They do very little good for all that they cost, because the point of the program isn't to feed people but to provide cushy jobs and political currency. The federal government should not be responsible for feeding people.

Hence me mocking them

sucks dick for all those aging boomers that didnt do shit for their kids.

>OLD PEOPLE ARE ALL RACIST DRUMPF SUPPORTERS I WISH THEY WOULD DIE OFF ALREADY
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRUMPF IS GOING TO CUT MEALS ON WHEELS. MUH OLD PEOPLE.

>what are competition-driven prices

>Oh noes Trump will come for mah gibs.
Oh wait, I don't receive any gibs already and 1/3rd of my money goes to pay the gibs of lesser beings.

He isn't. Even snopes is defending him on this one

TIL meals on wheels was federally funded

Oh shit, I guess it's time to get a job now isn't it? Or maybe I should just kill myself if nobody's giving me free food anymore.

should have voted for bernie

No he isn't. He's reducing funds for an agency that only provides the program 3% of its total funds. The vast majority comes from corporate grants.

i swear trumps first 100 days will be doing the same shit obama did just to put the left into fits.

Fucking ungrateful prick thinks that a clover on a green cap with a 50.00 price is enough-

I support this as the program had no sanitary oversight, it was a breeding ground for food borne diseases.

-They only get 3% from the government, 84% comes from companies and private donors
-Should really be a state by state issue.

I don't see a huge problem?

>Trump cutting down on gibs

Does that failed abortion have a fucking tooth piercing?

Looks to be in the gum between his teeth.

To be honest I used to support Trump but recently it's been getting harder and harder to continue supporting him.

He is cutting very important programs, from PBS, to Meals on Wheels, to the EPA, all the while massively increasing funding for the military, DHS, and other agencies that are already over funded.

I just can't understand it. To fight back against globalism you must love and help your own people. Making it harder for the disabled to get their meals isn't helping your own people, it's something that strikes of a very Jewish sort of cruelty.

Who is it that's manipulating Trump to do this terrible shit? Is it his daughter's husband, that ugly little Jew that "advises" him?

But what about the nuclear codes?

I'm not even memeing here. I'm being serious.

Trump needs to have a real hard think about the direction he is taking America in.

Everyone who voted and expected a "better America" was basically cucked. I'm glad I saw through his bullshit instantly and didn't vote period.

the usa has trillions of dollars of debt
you should be lucky he isn't scrapping everything
selling all american land to the Trump Organization to pay off the debt
declaring DC is bankrupt of funding
and crowning himself king of the new free states of america.

>But what about the nuclear codes?

zing

You're doing it wrong, Democrat.

>very important programs
>PBS, Meals on Wheels
>less important programs
>Defense

right schlocko...

>you should be lucky he isn't scrapping everything
Superb shitpost.

he's trying to get rid of the trillions of debt
and trying to jump start the economy again
after the democrats have spent the last few decades wrecking everything

Nice picture of your house, faggot.

Scrapping meals on wheels won't help get rid of the debt.

Trump is cutting funding for things that make up a tiny portion of the budget yet have real impact on people's lives.

Yet he won't touch funding for Israel, bloated "security" agencies, etc? Very sad!

Thanks for your concern, aussie.

I don't want to know that feel.

Thanks, its where I keep my won-argument points.

lol the stupid shoot everyone in the foot again

>trillions of debt
>let's cut meals on wheels. That'll do it

...why does the federal government pay for all this shit? Meals on wheels? Are you fucking kidding me?

pro tip, republicans always screw the poor and give breaks to the rich

No but just as with any charity administration costs suck of most of the money that should be going to those in need.

wtf i hate republicans now

PBS and meals on wheels
Are largely public funded organizations
very little of their funding comes from state or federal donations
Trump is starting small and cutting things that aren't important
to keeping the nation running, it's called working within a budget
something idiots like yourself, don't understand.
and idiots like yourself are the reason the USA has 16 trillion in debt

>Meals on Wheels is a programme that delivers meals to individuals at home who are unable to purchase or prepare their own meals
>delivers meals to individuals at home
>unable to prepare their own meals

Goddamn, just put them into a nursing home.

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulate along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

Fucking bastard you dont even arr aryans

>Trump cancelles anothr communist practice
>millions of leeches and parasites cry crocodile tears
GLORIOUS!

GAS CHAMBERS ON WHEELS WHEN?

>I mean, what idiot even mandated social security? free money for old people!? fuckin stupid!

>everyone
I'm not paying for someone else's food. If I wanted to, I would do it myself. The government doesn't get to take my money and claim they did it.

GAS CHAMBERS ON WHEELS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

THAT'S IT

I'M GOING TO GO BUY A VAN AND DO IT MYSELF FUCK YES

>I'm not paying for someone else's food.
Instead you're paying for someone else's wars

when you stop posting

>tfw your parents were swell fellas who raised you to be a [spoiler] semi- [/spoiler] swell fella
>tfw you actually have a well paying job so you can provide for both yourself and them.
>tfw the only dead beat in your family is your shitty stoner sister
Feels good

>GAS CHAMBERS ON WHEELS
>Painted in FREEDOM
FUCK YEAH

really makes those neutrons fire off in the ol' cerebellum.

THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=-m7e7tCn7Bk

ya did good kid

>giving out money and food for literally free
>"HOW DARE YOU TAKE WHAT I DONT DESERVE?!"

Welfare's next.

what's really funny is all these righteous anti immigrant clowns posting on the internet all day will be spending all their time picking apples and tomatoes this fall

I'LL HAVE IT SHOOT FIREWORKS FROM THE TOP AND THE SAD SHIT IN THE BACK WILL HAVE TO DIE FROM BREATHING THE FUMES

AHAHAHa stupid ass old trump voters

THE GAS RISES!

dude tomatoes will start coming in by like april or may even in the north, and keep going until the frosts hit.

thats not bad, leaf-faggot

>No

You know its fake when even (((snopes))) says so

More jobs?Thanks.

>3%

let's say all the people on this benefit got a 1000 $ worth of food for it in a year

from now on they will only get 970 $ worth of food / year

what's the big deal? I can't see how this is gamechanging yet they make it sound like as if trump was literally shitting on homeless people

Good. If you can't support yourself on your own, you deserve to die. No MUH WHEELS ON MEALS bullshit. Suck it, poorfags.