Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start: He's cutting vital services like Meals on Wheels that could lead to lots of old people dying of starvation

is there a way i can copy and paste that entire filename?

>drains on the system will cease to exist

oh the tragedy

DRUMPF!!!! LOLLLLOOLOLLO

He needs a new hairstyle

>shareblue-datamining...

Who is Jonathan Crawley?

> Finename
Spammed thread, Sage

I find his relationship history degenerate.

As for his politics, he's too pro-Israel for my liking Inb4 that's part of an n-dimensional chess game

Cutting funding for the arts is stupid, while they need to be recolonized by talented people who care about skill and aesthetics, art is an essential part of culture and intellectual development.

Funding cuts should be applied to the humanities, they are the root of the commie cancer.

More marble statues - fewer doctorates in feminist cunt gazing.

Brought to you by Share Blue formally known as CTR.

Nigger hate thread?

Nigger hate thread.

Global warming
Takes things way too personally

>that filename

Is this some kind of post ironic shillposting or are you just a faggot?

Fat ugly old man, who sucks kike cock for free.

He's spending too much money on defense.

He's been winning too much lately

All the success has been too much for me and my peers recently :/

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

shut the fuck up, brit. you have no say

He's not campaigning against Paul Ryan for being a fucking snake

You fucked up, crawley

Jeff Sessions is an idiot.

I wish he would keep his mouth shut and use a little more subtlety sometimes.

We need to get out of Syria and hopefully stop arming terrorists. Maybe be friends with Iran.

>7 kids
jesus

>please goy tell us at shareblue what we can attack trump on without a huge backlash

I'm a blind follower of that ASS if you nnnaaaa'm sayin'

He's American.

>cutting back funding

Yeah because printing money for everything isn't a solution, it causes a bigger problem of snowballing to fuck everyone.

He's deporting mexicans instead of just killing them

hugging with the saudies and isreal
not making it very clear that he favors the Orban way of deaing with the shitskin flood

can someone answer this plz

i'm not happy with how he want to roll back environmental regulations.

Wow this really made me think. Art wouldn't exist without federal poop grants.

I legit feel bad about that one, since it seems like he was there for his family, which needs to be the norm. However, in his ignorance, he killed them.

he's too defensive like a teen aged girl that gets easily trolled. Can't play it cool.

>opposition research thread
Name your own criticism faggot

>[email protected]
nice b8 fampi

>you will never suffocate under this ass

I want to die bros

Fuck off ya fat fuck

Bet you're stuffing down a burger right now ya dopey pencil sharpener

He wins far too much.

He's got to keep his corporate friends happy. Doesn't want to sour business relations and burn bridges.

>there for his family
>not paying the electric bill

Do you mind BRAPPSS or PFFFT BRAPPS??

both are hot tbqh

>Meals on Wheels
>necessary

Fucking deep state fishing expedition. Fuck you.

Good point. There are so many options available to people in need. I own a couple of three family houses and a few tenants get help with electricity, not to mention rent, groceries, etc. I'd kick someone out immediately if they brought some sort of gas powered anything into the house. My insurance is as expensive enough as is.

shareblue-datamining-image-02 [For use by [email protected] only] (Rename before posting).jpg

>Prove you're not a blind follower
I am though

wow, I wonder who is behind this post
p.s. Don't forget to sage faggots

shareblue-datamining-image-02 [For use by [email protected] only] (Rename before posting).jpg

Trump isn't very good at public speaking.

>Hover mouse over file name
>print screen
>Save screenshot image
>write it all down in a .txt file for future reference

>landlord
Scum.

He's sending troops to Syria and he should've given Saudi Arabia the proper lashing they deserve.

He probably stole the gas powered heater to begin with.

In 2013, Obama cut funding for Meals on Wheels. Forbes defended the cuts, publishing an article explaining how "these cuts may be an opportunity to consider whether services such as this could be better provided by neighbors and communities rather than by government-funded programs."

Meals on Wheels only takes in 3% of its funding from government sources, 84% from donations

In 2013, Obama cut funding for Meals on Wheels. Forbes defended the cuts, publishing an article explaining how "these cuts may be an opportunity to consider whether services such as this could be better provided by neighbors and communities rather than by government-funded programs."

Meals on Wheels only takes in 3% of its funding from government sources, 84% from donations

He wants to cut funds to the coast guard while Russian submarines sit off our coast.

I was at his rally in Nashville last night, the line was fucked and a lot of people didn't get the have the chance to get in. He postponed his speech for over an hour in hopes that as many people could get in as possible.

My criticism is he didn't lynch the niggers that run the town on the spot for really bungling the affair.

It's amazing that one can tell that, even as a child, how much of a douche bag someone is

They are scum, I know, but their money is legal tender. Gotta' make ends meet somehow.

He has not killed enough old people who no longer contribute to society.

>he support LGBT

thx but how would I be able to get that myself? Only a small part of the filename shows

You guys are all retarded.
Literally move your mouse to the left and start dragging or hold alt and then drag on the text.

He wants to build a retarded wall instead of figuring out cheaper and more effective methods of keeping illegal immigrants out. Mexican border hoppers are already digging tunnels en masse.

they didn't reply, that's the true story no one want to tell

Gun turrents every 100m

doesn't let u drag over the whole filename tho

Not sure the costs, but that could be better than a fucking wall. But what about the underground niggers?

do you nigs really find plastic bimbos like her attractive? disgusting fake lips, tits and ass

into the trash

Blind follower and proud

Id give anything to be able to smell that asshole for an hour.

ok now what

He hasn't ordered that girl to have sex with me

underground wall

Jew stuff

her face is grodie though boss man you can find better assholes to sniff

In his fourth term he's going to permanently airlift the USA to literally tower over the rest of the world.

nice