>fuckthis.jpg
>takes Poles and Frenchies to fuck up some niggers
>arrive in Haiti
>Poles start attacking Frenchies
>wtf Poland
>French retreat
>Haiti kills all white
>they don't consider Poles white

So Sup Forums if Haitians don't consider Poles as white, why should we?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Hayti_(1805)
culture.pl/en/article/pirates-freedom-and-a-voodoo-goddess-the-story-of-polish-haitians
soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/polish-legion-haiti.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legions_(Napoleonic_period)
linkedin.com/pulse/polish-descendants-haiti-lost-tribe-jean-paul-laurent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_our_freedom_and_yours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezili_Dantor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot about one small point - Poles AND GERMANS were honorary blacks due to the first proper constitution of Haiti:
>12. No whiteman of whatever nation he may be, shall put his foot on this territory with the title of master or proprietor, neither shall he in future acquire any property therein.

>13. The preceding article cannot in the smallest degree affect white woman who have been naturalized Haytians by Government, nor does it extend to children already born, or that may be born of the said women. The Germans and Polanders naturalized by government are also comprized in the dispositions of the present article.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Hayti_(1805)

Yup it's true this is the story:

culture.pl/en/article/pirates-freedom-and-a-voodoo-goddess-the-story-of-polish-haitians

soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/polish-legion-haiti.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legions_(Napoleonic_period)
(haitan campaign)

Also don't fuck niggers, srsly wtf

linkedin.com/pulse/polish-descendants-haiti-lost-tribe-jean-paul-laurent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_our_freedom_and_yours

so Poles have always fought for other people's freedom?

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

hue monkey.

don't race mix

While we're having a Poland thread, I got to say I really want to like Polish people and I find Polish culture fascinating, but Polish chauvinism is so insufferable that it makes me hate Poles.

holy shit he has blue eyes

>Poles aren't white
like it's a secret

wtf, I love poles now

Not always, for example we sided Napoleon during his campaign against the Spanish uprising, but aside from those rare incidents we rather fought in anti-despotic wars including:
American Revolutionary war; il Risorgimento; during Hungarian anti-Habsburg uprising; Latvian War of Independence; Finnish Civil War etc, etc.

>muhh blue eyes master race

This is so fucking bizzare and unexpected
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE WUZ HAITIANS N SHEET

>haiti still a giant shithole despite having a fair number of "whites" being able to live there with no systematic discrimination
Really shows the ETERNAL POLE'S true nature

Funny fact: some Haitians started worshiping our national icon - Black Madonna of Częstochowa as Ezili Dantor - the voodoo godess of single mothers and revenge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezili_Dantor

Come home """white""" man

haiti is where they burn forests and eat mud cakes?

damn, those polish genes are stronk, we're white af

yep, our niggers are the worst niggers

>Polish chauvinism is unbearable
>'Murican flag

>mudeye detected

kek one Pole was a nigger king

Slavs siding up with another slaves is hardly a thing to shock
Also, no nation east to Odra river isn't white

never forget Vienna, are poles the saviors of europe?

No, fuck off. We want to see Europe burn

I was expecting a lot of triggered Poles to raid this thread but you okes are alright

Why would anyone be triggered lol? How's aiding people oppressed by a tyrannical government something to be ashamed of?

>I judged the Poles by their enemies. And I found it was an almost unfailing truth that their enemies were the enemies of magnanimity and manhood. If a man loved slavery, if he loved usury, if he loved terrorism and all the trampled mire of materialistic politics, I have always found that he added to these affections the passion of a hatred of Poland. She could be judged in the light of that hatred; and the judgment has proved to be right. ~Gilbert K. Chesterton

And said Poland: "Whoever comes to me, will be free and equal, because I am FREEDOM."

Better start some thread about the current situation in the RSA, it's quite interesting and our media usually don't cover this region very well. For example there were some rumors that Zuma may try to "mugabe" white population of the country, but I'm not sure if it's true.

You forgot that Casimir Pulaski helped train American soldiers during the war of Independence and that Thomas Jefferson was a friend of many Poles in his letters and discourses.

Poland won a point, fuck the bloody French.

You forgot that Poles signed into the French Army in massive numbers because he promised them the return of Polish Territories, but instead only gave them the Duchy of Warsaw.

So they fought in the European wars under Napoleon to help free their own territory and have it as a vassal state under Napoleon.

Don't trust the french, don't trust the brits, so on and soforth.

USA is the only reliable ally we have.
And reliable only because your government didn't have a chance to fail us yet.

Yeah he said that but I doubt he will pull through with it, we get a new president in December so there's not much time for him to do anything.

He also said that to get some black support because a lot of blacks have moved to the radical left party EFF. The EFF always talks about taking white land. Zuma didn't lose followers so he made that statement to sort of say he can be just as radical as Julius Malema(leader of EFF)

>USA is the only reliable ally we have.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kill yourself subhuman

nie zesraj sie wykopku

Family came from Poland, I was born in America when my parents immigrated in 82'.

Given what happened in Ukraine, don't hold your breath. American culture and society values the veneer of character the show of wealth rather than things of substance.

If you would ask them if they would rather have a million dollars or be someone that is worth a million dollars they would pick the former or arrogantly proclaim they are already worth a million. It is a culture that glorifies hubris.

>USA is the only reliable ally we have

Full tapes are being revealed tomorrow and it's getting even more serious. Link
Tapes include Sikorski (Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs) having a talk with Rostowski (former Minister of Finance).
Some of the things that were said (translation is mine, sorry for any mistakes):
Sikorski: "You know that Polish-American alliance is worth nothing. It's even harmful, because it creates a fake sense of safety. Total bullshit, We'll get conflicted with Germany and Russia and we'll think everything is ok, because we sucked American's dick. Losers, complete losers"
and later:
"The problem in Poland is we have a very shallow pride and low self-esteem"
Rostowski: "Something like Sentimentality"
S:"Something like Murzyńskość"
It's hard to translate "Murzyńskość". Murzyn is a Polish word for a black person. It's not as hard as the n-word, but it's definitely harder than the" black man" itself. So "Murzyńskość" might mean something like "Black man's mentality".
It's just tip of the iceberg there's a lot more about Polish internal politics and there are a lot more of these tapes to come. Discrediting a guy that played a really big role in Ukrainian- Russian talks, a guy that had a chance to become EU foreign policy chief?

Wykopek to cie robił smieciu ludzki, jak tam ssanie gały za zniesienie wiz i przepłacanie za przestarzały sprzęt? XD Nie mogę się doczekać aż to wszystko pierdolnie, pierwszy będę rozpierdalał takich zwierzaków jak ty
>tak tak panie Johnie, oczywiscie że wyslemy naszych żołnierzy, skoro mówisz że Irak ma broń chemiczną to napewno mają :DDDDDDDDDD
>Ale oczywiscie, już wypinam dupkę, aaaahh to kiedy zrobicie z nas 51 stan?

how's this different from an average pole?

nie zesraj sie wykopku xd

Aha, thx, that's interestesting, I haven't heard about that Julius Malema and EFF yet.

Julius is scarier than Zuma. Zuma is a corrupt idiot but Julius wants to essentially kill whites

poles are pretty gross. but i dont mind them because theyre work for really cheap. i dont need a pretty gardener or plumber

Not much

About one year ago there were news about white people from the RSA who started some negotiations with Orban, they wanted to migrate to Hungary. Ultimately it will end in this or in a similar way and all coutry will go the same way as Zimbabwe. To quote what Janusz Waluś said during his trial after he killed Chris Hani:
>They (the ANC) are communist and they will destroy this wonderful country. They will squander all that was built here by Whites with such difficulty. It pains me that everything here will be destroyed in the name of a multiracial Utopia that will never work here. They want freedom and democracy. In a few years freedom and democracy will be all they will have.

>Don't trust the french, don't trust the brits, so on and soforth.
What you're talking about is not politics, but sentiments.
Sentiments in politics are a suicide.
Doesn't change the fact that frogs apparently have had continouous disinterest in us as allies for most of the history.
No matter who you side with as long as you get the job done in politics, failing in that is just an inflexibility, an incapability of making politics.

Poles will even breed with niggers just to make frogeaters mad.