Why aren't you faggots talking about this? Tanned French boy shooting up a school?

Why aren't you faggots talking about this? Tanned French boy shooting up a school?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319954/Several-injured-shooting-French-school.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Joseph_Paul_de_Grasse
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/16/17/3E5417AA00000578-4319954-Grasse_where_a_gunman_is_said_to_have_opened_fire_on_a_headteach-a-5_1489686206321.jpg
lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2017/03/16/31001-20170316ARTFIG00132-migrants-emmanuel-macron-sur-la-meme-ligne-qu-angela-merkel.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we confirm the suspects ethnicity?

It's like having a cousin who is addicted to heroin, you can only worry about them for so long until you give up and hope they find salvation on their own

Sounds like the new European normal. Diversity is our strength, refugees welcome!

>ethnicity
French of course :^)

False flag to jusitfy the EU gun ban
No deaths because the kid was using airsoft toys, most notably a fake Dan Wesson revolver seen in his video with the clown gas mask.
White kid whose father is a politician, according to the media "fascinanted by death and guns", because guns are bad m'kay?
Hollande has announced he is going to prolongate the state of emergency.

Nothing to see here.

Of course! How could I be so ignorant, I forgot we are all the same :^)

I'm just kind of upset at the French for reappropriating American culture here.

uh, I hate to break it to you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319954/Several-injured-shooting-French-school.html

Also happened today. I'm guessing this is also a false flag, right?

Well, the mainstream media report there is no reason to think the boy bringing a hand grenade to school is an act of terrorism, so.....

>shooting
>compressed air rifle
it was a white boy raging at his principal that's all
and maybe that :

But one day your heroin addicted cousin is going to break into your house, steal your credit cards, and go binge until he ends up killing a prostitute. then you will feel bad and be out of pocket for his fun.

because we are used to it

Sam Hydé! Not AGAIN

Because he is white.

>Something exploded at the IMF.
For once, it's not DSK...

Goys, he's just an edgelord with a gun.
Probably white, since he was the son of the mayor's counsellor.
Apparently he was fascinated by Columbine.

Interesting , right when the EU wants to ban assault rifles. The globalists tricks are always the same, no matter the continent

Il ne peut pas continuer à s'en tirer avec ça

Suckle blu',

You

>Be french
>Get shot
lmao. the memes are a vicious mistress

The law was adopted yesterday at EU level, now they have to press it in each country. I think it's done for France. Guess I'll have to say goodbye to my guns soon.

god this is so lame

just 'lose' them you fucking idiot

and get assraped by the popo ? No thanks. They don't like people who own arms having their homes robbed and oh the TV is still there but not the guns. Also "loosing" a firearm is a big nono, I will never be able to join a shooting club and own firearms.

it must really suck to live in south africa

kek

you wont be able to own a firearm soon anyway. lose your gun in a boating accident retard

>Why aren't you faggots talking about this?
We were.
Where were you?

>sand-nigger shooting
OMFG MUDSLIMES NEED TO DIE

>right-wing white guy shooting
LOL thats funny as fuck. what a memer

That fucking first picture

>waa waa so sad dead people
>let me take this selfie to show how sad I am for lots of likes
>waa waa so sad dead people

Nobody would name their town after grass

Like most burgers you are not very educated, but you should know the name that participated in the birth of your country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Joseph_Paul_de_Grasse

kekerino new friend

Il ne peut pas continuer à s'en tirer comme ça.

I am dying with laughter. These niggers always use the same character in the shootings. Always with 2 hand guns

Says the country that just steals town names from other countries and names their towns the same thing over and over again. How many Newports are there in US?

They are holding their phones not taking a selfie you nerd

>Hollande has announced he is going to prolongate the state of emergency.

There's money to be made from the state of emergency thing?

>and get assraped by the popo
Yeah that seems to be a running theme with your police lately :3.

Tried to make a point about France having a problem with immigrants recently, without being so direct over jewbook... Apparently my comments were 'gross', so I just gave up.

Motivated me to stop using the stupid site so that's something at least.

>white guy shoots white people in white society

Oh wow crazy is as crazy does, let's laugh at the tragedy as a way of working through the sorrow and coming out stronger

>sand nigger flees homeland to squat in a white country, then shoots white people because their country isn't more like the place they just ran away from

Why do they even come here in the first place? They offer nothing and just cause proboems. I wish they would leave.

looks like that passed that gun regulation just in time!

|>

He's a minor, thus it's illegal to publish his name, or his face, or show a picture of him with handcuffs on.

But it's legal to publish a fake name. For instance his real name can be Mohammed, and journalists can say/write " we'll call him 'François' ".
The downside of this is that the general public always assume the culprit is a nigger or a sandnigger in cases involving minors, since there can't be no proof of otherwise.

>two revolvers, a shotgun and grenades
>zero deaths
>le pen supporter

this just doesn't sound real m8

>Be French
>Get Shot (In the back)

by claiming who his father is, isnt that essentially naming him?

>right wing
If he was the son of a FN politician they would say "far right"

It not real. It fake as shit. They took some adam lanza ideas made him french

Indeed. I didn't say the law wasn't stupid.

>Grasse
rich white neighborhood, nothing to see here
>the real victims of this attack are rich white people once again who will be smeared as violent haters
#notallprivilegedwhites

Wow, banning weapons works so well that a 17 year old social outcast can get his hands on a fucking grenade.

>The downside of this is that the general public always assume the culprit is a nigger or a sandnigger in cases involving minors, since there can't be no proof of otherwise.
That's not a downside.

the shooter is white
his name is Killian Barbey
his father is a local politician, an ex soldier and who is close to some far right movements, he was on a FN list in 2014, but currently a member of RPF a conservative party who supports FN and similar parties
the shooter is also a blond guy

nice try memeing that affair BTW
that won't work

What guns did he have?

A .22?

What? Because it doesn't seem to have caused much damage, only a big comotion.

>letter bomb
typical choice for a false flag yes: hard to trace

Hey remember when that heavily tanned white supremacist got a gun and shot at people despite being a social outcast with no connections to any black markets shot at a bunch of people?

Was it ever revealed how he got around the magical gun ban?

>fucking grenade
Fake grenades, read the article, sort out the blue pills.

>rich white neighborhood, nothing to see here

kek tu ne connais vraiment pas Grasse. Le centre ville est complètement colonisé. A part quelques quartiers c'est assez pauvre.

how new are you?? you forgot about the brexit shooter? how about the pizzagate shooter? you want to demonize a person or idea? shooters go for 100k the act.

they killed jo cox for nothing lol

wrong he used hunting ammo
he had a rifle, two handguns, two grenades, several knifes and a homemade bomb
he was targetting students
he was a fan of Columbine Shooting
he was someone who was watching school shooting videos on Youtube

a white nationalist Christian did that

It is always the right-wingers who are the killers.

Why are they so violent?

There were no real guns involved, that's the point.

France must learn to live with terrorism

greek anarchists did that

>obsessed with massacres
>kills no one

He had airsoft guns.

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/16/17/3E5417AA00000578-4319954-Grasse_where_a_gunman_is_said_to_have_opened_fire_on_a_headteach-a-5_1489686206321.jpg

muh ghetto

the Principal courageous intervention certainly saved a lot of lifes
the shooter admitted targetting students and not the Principal, like a lot of medias wrote just after the shooting

regarde les photos du dailymail, que des bons petits blancs

Grenades are legal in Sweden q:-)

I heard the gunman surrendered to police. Yep... French confirmed.

françois is a good name for a nigger, when they used to emigrate from island colonies at least

Je n'ai pas besoin de regarder des photos, je suis de la région.

Après dans un lycée professionnel il n'y a pas que des gens de Grasse. Mais si c'est celui dont je pense, ça manque pas de colons là-bas. D'ailleurs j'aimerais bien voir la gueule des types qui faisaient chier ce taré en cour.

let me guess you also had a cousin who went to sandy hook

Bon, LePen peut remballer ses affaires maintenant qu'un petit con vient de la réassocier à des crimes haineux?

J'veux dire, rendu là à couchera pas à l'Élisée, c'est garanti.

Why do french police use toy guns?

Aucun rapport avec le FN, son père est de la droite classique LR.

Anyway, Dans la catégorie "Tireurs blancs de 2017", Bissonnette est encore en première position.

You want to play?

Mais tu pense pas que les médias vont faire le lien avec 'la droite en général'?

"Les putains de fascistes qui amènent des armes dans les écoles, des fils de collabo!"

Vous êtes pas mal garantie d'avoir le "Jeune et dynamique" emmanuel Macron, à ce point, qui, selon "le figaro" est sur la même ligne que Tati Merkel quand on parle de migrants.
>lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2017/03/16/31001-20170316ARTFIG00132-migrants-emmanuel-macron-sur-la-meme-ligne-qu-angela-merkel.php

>shouted praise kek
can it get any worse

still the jews' fault

Oui ils font tout pour pousser Macron. Encore aujourd'hui avec la défaite de Wilders ils disent que c'est un coup dur pour Le Pen.

Non il n'y a vraiment aucun rapport avec la politique.

>a white nationalist Christian did that
good
we need millions of that
but he shoulda targeted jews or their minions

Even so this just reinforces the fact that western cultures aren't compatible with Islam.

got me good user

>garantie d'avoir le "Jeune et dynamique" emmanuel Macron
je sais pas comment ça se passe au canada mais ici pour être élu président il faut être "présidentiable"
bon d'accord ça s'est pas mal cassé la gueule depuis chirac (sarkozy est le premier praisidan à avoir un profil de chef de police tout au plus) mais quand même, macron est un boutonneux dont tout le monde se fout et je ne vois pas comment il peut etre élu
fillon est limite, parce qu'il a été premier ministre, mais c'est pas vraiment assez car il n'a eu qu'un poste de qq années et il est encore jeune
mais macron jamais
juppé est le type même du présidentiable, longue carrièrre dont premier ministre

bref votons le pen, pas pour elle ni le FN mais contre l'europe et pour surfer sur la vague brexit trump et fragiliser cette dictature communistofasciste

no he is a member or the RPF
check his profile on the town's website
stop lying
he also was on a FN list in 2014

*teleports behind the principal*

heh, nothin personnel

he's all messed up, you see!

>2 handguns and 2 grenades

where the hell would a french kid get that?

the rifle was a pump-shotgun
that shoots hunting ammunition
the had guns have not been identified yet
he certainly shot with the hand gun because the wounds are not severe, the hand guns were certainly defensive guns
he had training grenades, and a home made bomb
his intend, after he talked to the cops, was to shoot some students

Ok, he "shot" at people with a pellet rifle. But he has 2 handguns and grenades ? I bet they are airsoft replicas. You don't use a pellet rifle if you can use real handguns and grenades.

That's just Greece usual hate mail