Flamingo kicked to death in Czech zoo by three children after they stoned it

>The boys aged five, six and eight years old climbed over a fence before launching their attack

What makes Slav children more aggressive than their western counterparts? Is it nature or nurture?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/amingo-kicked-death-stoned-jihlava-zoo-vyso-ina-czech-republic-five-six-eight-year-old-a7630876.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_the_Czech_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was gypsies.

That's fucked up man.

After 50 years of forced Russian communism you can't tell that that didn't fuck the culture.

They also forced atheism and destroyed all old traditions.

You sure about that? You can't blame gypsies for every attack in Slavlands.

>After the child suspects refused to speak with investigators, they were arrested, according to local media reports which said their parents may have to pay compensation to the zoo.

>Martin Maláč, a spokesman for the zoo, said the boys had expressed no remorse for what they had done.

>The dead flamingo was a male, who had survived floods at a zoo in Prague in 2002, before he was hastily transferred to the Jihlava Zoo. A father of eight, he was valued at about £1,700.

>The birds are reported to have been “terribly frightened” by the attack and staff at the zoo fear this could affect their breeding.

The birds were literally shaking after the attack.

Hope these little fuckers get tied up and served as food for the other flamingos. If they're not meat eaters, cover them with honey and let the insects make them suffer.

I want these kids on my side of the race war

I'm not defending slavniggers but honestly, does anyone here actually believe that it was anything but ((migrants)) that did this?

In Vajdaság, dodjos uncultured chetnik serbs are the same aggressive subhumans...who knows?

Slavs are generally no animal abusers.

The bird looked gay and thus according to slavic law had to be beaten. However, flamigos are quite fragile.

>What makes Slav

maybe all the purging of christian cultural values and while replacing it with marxist zionist godless Talmudic ones are to blame for their blood lust and lack of empathy for life?

oh I dunno

just a wild guess

100% gypsies

also this.

and this

>I have a cartoon to prove it

>white people

australians, canadians and brits add a very specific zesty sort of "perfidiousness" no one else adds to this shithole site I do agree, with moot in that area.

>slav children

this is why muzzies aren't trustworthy

Literally nigger tier behavior. Can Russians drink milk? If not I think that should explain their lack of empathy towards animals.

>slavs
>white

Zoo has no security? lmfao.

throw them into the tiger pit

The flamingos will remember this as the greatest Shoah in flamingo history. They will teach their descendants about their persecution at the hands of gypsies

>the "anyone who hurts dogs must tie and be tortured painfully!!! D:

Yeah I am pretty sure it was gypsies. Read on a Czech forum about that and someone said the city is full of them

Yeah go suck your Russian master's dick some more just like your grandma did, faggot

Animal hater spotted

this t b h famalam

X did y therefore all of z is the same as x.

Maybe my IQ isn't high enough to follow this logic. Idk. Guess I'm stupid.

I like how you got so passionate about this topic without even knowing what flamingoes eat.

there isnt really any migrants in Czech or any east of berlin. Fuck ton of pikeys tho

why would a zoo need security? we don't have security here either.

You are.

Putin is feeding that cow mustard gas.

>Romani make up more than 60% of Czech prisoners and about 50% habitual offenders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_the_Czech_Republic

These little shits are already demonstrating two elements of the Macdonald Triad, animal abuse and living in the Czech Republic. Kill them now before they become serial killers in a few years.