We are going to hit North Korea Soon

We are sending additional carriers into the East China Sea. Marines are already practicing for an Air Assault. F35s and F22s are being forward deployed and stationed in Korea and Japan. Major troop movements and convoys moving toward departure ports in the US. Military equipment being moved away from the DMZ and out of the Norks artillery range. Trump and Mattis have been hinting at it. A few of my "High speed, low drag" friends have been leaving for Japan.

We are going to war niggers.... I mean, we are going to finally finish this war.

how long I have to wait before it becomes clear nothing happen

Should have years ago

Nope.

Nothing is going to happen.

Stop sharing critical intelligence faggot

why we would we do that, we have absolutely nothing to gain and china would never let nato take over NK, its there buffer zone

Will you survive Kim's nuclear holocaust? Based FL master race reporting in for a /comfy/ war.

If it does happen I hope it happens in two years at the least. I need to lose weight first before I can do my part for my country.

>Major troop movements and convoys moving toward departure ports in the US. Military equipment being moved away from the DMZ and out of the Norks artillery range.

Please leave this out in the future.

Missle nr.4 will kill me

AR race here and we should be alright. It'd be bad if they target the nuclear power plant in Russellville but other than that the neighboring states have more valuable targets. The fallout from Texas would probably do us in though. Fucking Texas.

First, please don't leak US troop movements on 4cahn.

Second, what does everyone on the thread think we should do once we conquer Korea?

I say give it to Japan

gives us more juicy info .How long n.koreans will be able to fight ?2weeks/2months?what will be the first targets ?how information/propoganda war will be directed?and etc

Not sure about the time frame. But a lot of intel nigs say that this is happening at some point in the next year. Maybe sooner if Kim acts up. We are going to start to see him lash out. I cant wait for his next batch of missiles to be intercepted.

Wow

Opsec dude

You realize Kim browses Sup Forums right?

Way to fucking blow it.

Japan? Why not give it to south korea? It is a korea. Besides japan an Korea are like the same thing anyways

after a NK liberation you are stuck with a brainwashed civilian population, maybe just unify korea

>fighting for (((them)))

N.Korea is one of the few, independent, nationalist countries not tied to the IMF.

I can't imagine why (((They))) would want us to liberate them so badly.

Just give them smartphones and they'll be brainwashed to our programming in a few weeks

This is all Open Source and broadcasted.

>Second, what does everyone on the thread think we should do once we conquer Korea?
Make it a giant theme park

larpity larp

>F-35 being forward deployed
Bitch they are barely past IOC. They're not fit to do much other than patrol around sniffing emissions and carrying basic bitch AIM-9M and JDAMs