Drugs

Should adderall just be put in the water supply to get people to work, and then allow recreational marijuana at work for breaks to balance it out?

Could abolish unemployment overnight, and slash the suicide rate on top of that if the work is made enjoyable.

you would need so much adderall in the water it would taste like chemical to have an effect on people

yes, I want some adderall

That's literally what coffee is for.

The human body is a miracle. Getting adequate exercise, meditation, sleep and vitamins is all everyone needs to do to be happy and healthy.

Adderall tastes like candy numbnuts

I would OD on tap water if that was the case

No water should be water

I'd prefer that than fluoride in the water

it should at least be free, and possibly mandatory for the unemployed.

It should be prescribed more often for depression.

>Should adderall just be put in the water supply
No.

Let me guess, you're in your late teens/early 20s. Protip: Adderall destroys user productivity long-term. You may get a kick in productivity short-term but long-term you will be a fried up loser (more than you already are).

If you actually care about productivity, eat a healthy diet and work out regularly. You'll be much more focused and happy than being a degenerate loser who needs to pop pills to write a 100 word essay.

People that take adderall are just losers that don't have any willpower.
>need muh fix to do normal low effort tasks

>let's force everyone to take amphetamine
...see how well that turned out for Germany

Only the IR. Have you ever chomped the beads from XR? They taste like shit.

>what is fluoride for $1000 Alex

A fair amount of antidepressants are like 80% fluoride

turned out pretty good....
for a couple of years.

Idk wtf you're talking about, I used to crush the beads all the time, snuff them, and they taste like candy.

Either you're getting shut mixed up in your head.
Or you don't know what you're talking about.

i wouldnt mind, i have no motivation and that stuff makes me focus, its like low grade ecstasy

>Implying Hitler and the boys didn't produce the first widely available and stable amphetamine

It was called Pervertin. Every soldier got it at some point

Going to be taking a lot of adderall the next few days. Finals next week

This user gets it.

>But my ADD is real
>kys

>babby's 1st wooterboard

Water boarding should be legal

Proooobably shouldn't be doing it to infants though.

They were irish

They taste like shit to discourage abuse. The beads also make it much harder to crush up.

OK that makes sense