Our duty as individuals is to create our own city-states with our families...

Our duty as individuals is to create our own city-states with our families. Find a suitable wife and 2 or 3 other pairs of like-minded individuals, have 10 children each. You now have a small village of 30-40 with 4-8 elders who will help the people mature.

Live on some land, build small houses, have a farm with my village, live.

Why am I wrong

pic not really related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXeyELNszK4
youtube.com/watch?v=SRgBI0WqWp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why am I wrong

what does the man get out of supporting 10 kids and a fat wife

youtube.com/watch?v=EXeyELNszK4

Well i suppose you could get away without them but what good does that do? Have less kids if you want, but have kids.

lol good fucking luck, the government will brand you as a cult and take the children away and send you to jail, also where the fuck are you going to find a wife that wants this and 3 other couples that want to abandon their current families and jobs to do this

You dont have to abandon your family. You dont live with your mom and dad still do you? Just live with here as your "house" you can still visit mom and dad just fine bud. Find some friends? It might take time to find the right people, youre basically looking for like 8 of your soulmates. Look and they'll come. Or keep your attitude and roll your eyes

I have been planning a village for some time now. Building Geodesic Dome houses, powered by steam engines, E-commerce will be a fundamental part of the economy of the village. Mandatory that only couples can live there. No single people. Will encourage fertility, American values, and commerce. There will be 13 homes and it will be a scale image of the sacred geometric shape of "Megatron's cube"

>You dont live with your mom and dad still do you?

Of course not. My dad took off while my mom was pregnant.

Sounds amazing. Anymore info? Filling it with people you know or whats the plan there?

My plan is to get a few other guys and buy some land, build a giant cinderblock castle in the middle of that land, and have about 10 wives of different races to have pure and mixed aryan babies with.

Then the other guys build castles nearby to have their harams at.

I know the feeling, but that doesn't mean you have to give up on family altogether, user. Open your heart.

stop
>You dont have to abandon your family
Realistically if you wanted to create a "village" with enough land for 4 families of 10 children, you'd need to own a lot of land, so you'd need to be far away from a city since the closer to the city the land is, the more expensive it is. So you'd kind of have to abandon them, not completely but you know what I mean. Also you can't just "build a village" you need the government's approval of the things you want to build.

youre not allowed off grid this is why they locked up Charlie manson.

i wanna be there to watch and laugh heartily as it all goes horribly wrong

so instead of dominating socity you are retreating from it only to be picked apart by the upcoming horde.
Having a compound is a great idea though

Well then don't put the village in the us

250 Acres, a clear river would help

When I make the website I'm going to call it "Artisan.community". That's the URL to the future website. It will be a modern village of Americans who cherish American values and gun rights, traditional gender roles. It will be mandatory that if you apply for it you need to have an E-commerce business. It's how I'm structuring the economy. 13 steel frame Geodesic Dome houses, I'm playing with the efficiencies of steam power to fuel the large electricity need we'll have. There will be a gym and communal area that will encourage fitness. It will be in Pennsylvania, near Scranton. I will have friends and family there but not exclusively. Give me a way to contact you and I'll explain more.

>fat autistic larper

>village
>city-state

Besides, we left the city-state era for a reason, and all this will result in is a bunch of small countries where urban fags completely dominate the people in rural areas.

This is Metatrons Cube. It's a sacred geometric shape. Those 13 circles will be the pattern of the village. Also there will be an emphasis on Artisan crafts and traditional occupations like Baker, Blacksmith , dairy, butcher, ECT. Also my aquaponic farm headquarters will be next to this.

where are the gas chamb.........erm I mean delousing rooms?

You need roughly 500 couples to ensure you have enough generic diversity going on to sustain it.

>emphasis on Artisan crafts and traditional occupations
Why?

Lmao u dat boi huh. No Juden here

youtube.com/watch?v=SRgBI0WqWp4

comfy

kek shrine?

America was made great my hand made Artisans and I plan to fuel a resurgence of that same American Spirit through 21st century E-commerce technology. I think there is a huge market for it,waiting to be tapped. For instance a guy who hand forges hunting knives,or a guy who hand makes wood chairs, or even something like women knitting wool hats. I want to root it in basic human needs. Food, clothing, furniture, ECT. Also it adds a layer of creativity that IKEA and other factory line goods lack

no money lenders or usurers ?

Without a doubt. I'm going to subtley incorporate the Shadilay song in the village promo video, and have regular references to kek and Pepe.

Also. An education system is important. I've been researching the "Waldorf Education Philosophy" and it appeals to me.

Every time

Your pic looks a bit like where I live.

America began before the industrial revolution. There was no alternative then. Our rise to global power happened after massive industrialization.

There are still plenty of other types of jobs.

with industrialization, you lose the personality and character, quality and construction from artisans. i believe that is what makes a chair a great chair. you'll never mass produce a great chair.

Well said.

>Why am I wrong

The problem is that you will have a hard time maintaining this.
First you need to find a place where you can do this without interference from outside sources.
Then you need to find a way to support yourself, since there won't be any job offers in that area. Most likely you will also be missing most of the infrastructure, like electricity, water and so on. You won't get the state to put it down somewhere for just a handful of people.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it would be very hard to actually execute it unless you want to lower your standard of living to a point where you'll have problems finding anyone else willing to join.

bravo the most retarded thread I've seen today

i get where youre coming from. but hard, is relative. for a lot of people, maintaining a "normal life" is hard.
it may be challenging, but so are a lot of things we do on a daily basis. humans dont mind difficulty

I work hard, am of above average (but nothing outrageous) intelligence, and have become an adept marksman.

I don't want a bitch or kids though, fuck that. Am I disqualified for this? If so I'll destroy your crops and food stores. Eventually you'll kill me because of you have the numbers, but it'll be a pyrrhic victory.

Yes, if you can't see the value of a family. you are disqualified. unless you can provide superhuman talents then sorry lad

Tell me only gold and silver will be legal tender....

Agreed. I'm about 23 and the longer I live the more I realize we need large families taught Western values to counter the hoards of Sharias

You're finished...

The gold standard will be honored and cherished but most transactions will be through E-commerce payment gateways.

Eternal life you fucking negroid.

Can you keep up a thread for this ? Virginia here and have a small farm , 28 year old couple looking to live a permaculture styled life in a small community . We have lots of resources , equipment and know how to work the land. Would love to here more.

He's putting together a cult of cuckoldry you dingus. THAT'S why there's a no-singles policy.

Great idea. Working on the wife part right now. Does anyone need help/advice for finding one?

People living on a farm and working the land together to make it easier doesn't make it a cult. City dweller

Yes, but most people just want a sturdy chair.

There's no problem with this at all, it's what my family did in Tennessee for a few generations.

Yeah because they don't know the value of an artisan made chair. Do you see how deep the problem is

Worried about being "good enough" rather than great

Thats interesting , I'd like to hear more . Religious aspects or no ? Can it work ? Everyone get along ? ect Daily life or routines ? pros and cons ?

I've been thinking about similar ideas user.
I've seen discussions on Sup Forums about ways to trade services within the community to avoid taxes. To expand upon the idea to save money by avoiding taxes i've had some preliminary thoughts about structuring a community as a corporate entity.
In the case community where each family has to have an ecommerce business each business would be under the umbrella corp of the whole community.
Now i could be wrong, but it seems like you could take all the profits and invest them into the community while effectively paying 0 percent tax. Do you think that structuring the community in this way would work?

count me in
>Find a suitable wife and 2 or 3 other pairs of like-minded individuals, have 10 children each.
ill need a tutorial tho

This thread is dope. Reminds me of the Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson when they had a Victorianish society within a society that made goods by hand in an intentional community. I would love to join something like this but I'm too sexy and other dudes wives would wanna bang me and it would screw up the social cohesion. Maybe allow some single women too and it would work. Sexual economy is the most important economy on the planet and is seldom talked about.

No, they value it differently.

get over your self. you couldn't belong with that type of thinking.

Until you get cancer, have a heart attack, or get some other horrible illness. Then you come crawling back to civilization begging for healthcare from your betters. Redneck moocher. Fucking move to Mexico.

Classical education

Not everyone can afford great. Not everyone feels like spending the money it takes to buy great when they could spend that money on other things they enjoy more.

And then you get raided by muslims or gangraped by strong states nearby
Libertarians thinking they can make problems go away with their hunting rifles are deluded

This is intriguing, user. I never thought about this but it's brilliant. I would like to talk to you further about this. Add me on Steam or Skype when you get a chance and we'll discuss. "Sylinic"

bump

>city-state with other families.
>have 10 children each.

Sounds perfect user. Sad I'm not in Ameriland now.

OP=moron