Legalizing marijuana was great for my state

legalizing marijuana was great for my state

Other urls found in this thread:

healthycanadians.gc.ca/task-force-marijuana-groupe-etude/framework-cadre/index-eng.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it'd be a shame if somethin happened to it

LOL!

why the fuck is there a filter on it

Lots of longtime smokers will use filters

You smoke without a filter? Pleb

>smoking pot with a filter
fuck, you leftists are disgusting

of course!

My state legalized weed in November but our asshole governor keeps delaying the rollout date for weed stores, so until July you can only get medicinal.

Im expecting him to delay it for another 6 months when July comes.

lucky faggot

this is a no brainer. Just legalize already. Toronto now is not legalized but shops just operate anyway and no one gives a shit, once in a while they get raided but operate basically on the illegal massage parlour theory

What do filters do and why don't weed users use them?

nevada?

Wtf how many years has it been since Trudeau was elected? Wasn't his entire campaign "DUDE LEGALIZE IT LMAO"? Why hasnt he legalized it yet for canada?

>implying politicians keep their promises?

OOBA KEK

hes waiting unitl about 6 mos before the next election

But why not just do it? Its not even something controversial. He wanted to legalize it, pretty much every canadian wanted to legalize it, and it's not like he can run on that platform again if he doesn't legalize it.

Makes no fucking sense. There should be nothing holding this back.

Lmao, you have tens of thousands of people dying from prescription drugs in the U.S. each year, half a million from tobacco, and a few hundred thousand from alcohol, and yet faggots on this board think that legalizing a plant with minor psychoactive properties that has been around longer than our species will somehow contribute to the complete degeneration of society. All of that also isn't including that it is impossible to overdose on marijuana, there has never been ONE death that has been directly contributable to marijuana, and MILLIONS of Americans smoke it already anyway despite it being illegal. You're not stopping anything against your crusade of weed-and yet still this board seems mostly against it.

Western civilization is over anyway, we are going the way of Rome, just let people who want to smoke weed in the comfort of their own homes do it legally, and tax it and use the tax money for education of of actual dangerous drugs, like tobacco and alcohol. That stuff will kill you.

>anonymous seal of approval

good, stay there
hope you take the reefer addicts from my state too

>buying pre rolled

Get a load of this newb

International trade treaties prevent him from legalizing it

yeah i bought a half gram pre roll once it was wider than it was long, and the thing fell apart when i smoked it didnt even get high and wasted 5 bucks never again

>newb

>Trump (administration): "dude prescription opiate overdoses are a big problem lmao"
>Also Trump (administration): "dude #fuck Medicinal Marijuana, just pop a vicodin lmao"

???

I realize that Sessions' little (((announcement))) is mostly focusing/targeting recreational marijuana laws, but I can't be the only one who sees the major disconnect here.
If you let each state pass (or prohibit) MMJ laws, there'll be less people getting hooked on pain pills "cuz I had back/knee/shoulder pain and muh percocets were the only thing that helped"

>niggerizing niggerjuana was great for my state

I'm sure it was, turbogoy.

my old best friend became a bum in the street now after getting prescribes percocet about five years ago for a sore back.

not smoking weed with dabs or a vaporizer

i hope you arnt in colorado caus you are asking to get your ass kicked

Nice buzzword salad, Achmed

ive been a burnout for like 20 years and dabs are still too strong for me, plus the smoking methods are a little too meth junky for my tastes as well.

nice shitty pre-rolls op. Liberty reach is one of the cheapest brands. Enjoy coughing

The filter conveniently filters out the THC

>my old best friend became a bum in the street now after getting prescribes percocet about five years ago for a sore back.
Yeah there's a couple hundred thousand stories like this (esp. in WHITE AMERICA); someone young or old gets a script for pain pills, they get hooked on the pills, then they get "cut off" and can't get a new script, so they make the decision to go out on the street to score heroin or pills.

I'm not even saying/implying "dude smoke weed and it'll cure your back pain lmao" but there's dozens of lotions and balms that are made with cannabis, which are usually waaaaaaaay more effective at controlling pain than opiates

Dabs are cool but I do agree about the whole "meth junky type smoking method". if I lived in a MMJ/decrim state I'd buy an e-nail so I wouldn't have to fuck with the blowtorch.

as it is I'm paying like $50/g for wax and $40/g for live resin, so

Why not a flop?

You said it, the booze, tobacco and painkillers kill degenerates. Weed makes them live longer while becoming more retarded. That is the problem.

t. Greatest ally

Jealous larping fagot detected.

this. through and through.

Legalizing marijuana has been terrible for my state.

That's the best joint rolling they could do?

Which state are you in?

>live in Texas
>get "legal"/"medicinal" quality pot from CO, CA, and NM
>state recently legalized CBDs, so I can buy some CBD oil or edibles at the local (((smoke shop)))
You get buttraped if you get caught with anything under an oz but if you're not dumb, it's easy to not get arrested

The rectangle one

The weed is still way too strong.

Threadly reminder that every single pothead will be violently executed.

WAFAG here. those are ok actually taste like cigs with the filter but they run all the time, OP WA FAG

under 2 oz is a misdemeanor with up to 180 days in jail
2-4oz is a misdemeanor and can get you a year
any amount of hash or other concentrate is automatically a felony

we dont really have bad laws here in texas compared to other illegal states

Western Washington is a mistake

California? How terrible really?

I mean you don't exactly get "buttraped", but that misdemeanor still throws a little monkey wrench in your shit if you wanted to get a good job somewhere.

Most everyone in my county who gets arrested for

nice try, i buy several of these jars every day.
neck yourself you fucking loser. I'm not a cheap fuck like op and actually care about my smoke

Fuck marijuana! And fuck the trashy degenerate poor people that waste all their money on it and then wonder why they're poor!

Get out of my state, faggot.

Keeps particles from entering the mouth. Joints typically don't have them so weed smokers aren't used to them.

>my state
Unless you can directly trace your ancestral lineage back to the settlers that fought for Texas' independence, you need to settle down.

gas yourself you filthy degenerate

DUDE WEED LMAO

kys

>filter
Retard burger, proper joint or get the fuck out.

The girl whose photos you post all the time is a literal heroin addict+alcoholic+pill popper

really made me thinque

Wow you're really so insecure that you had to take a picture of your faggy weed? What a loser.

Ever been to Olympia, OP?
The city is falling apart. I've never seen quite as many homeless, drug-addicted teens. And I'm from Detroit, so that's saying something.
People openly smoking pot outside schools and downtown shops. The cops do absolutely nothing to enforce the law. I saw a group of niggers passing around a blunt with a six-year-old girl standing less than five feet from them.

>is
Was, user. She cleaned up her act and is on the road to recovery.

quick somebody post the pic of the ayylmao

if a city is going to absoulte shit people smoking weed is the least of your concerns.

I've been on /r9k/ for about 8 years now.

It would take me both hands to count the # of times someone has posted a "ELIZA SWEARS SHE'S GONNA CLEAN UP HER ACT AND SHE'S IN RECOVERY NOW GUYS" screencap/chatlog.

Whatever happened to the "dude she has cancer lmao" hoax?

You're a cuck, and you're enabling a BPD/histrionic drug addict (in typical cuck fashion).

>faggy weed

Don't be so mad for being wrong user. We all make mistakes.

Go back

For one she is in the hospital recovering and staying off the internet for months. Baby steps.

I hope she relapses

healthycanadians.gc.ca/task-force-marijuana-groupe-etude/framework-cadre/index-eng.php

things are in motion

>she is in the hospital recovering and staying off the internet for months
And yet she still keeps posting "new selfies" for all her orbiters (like (You)) to disseminate all over Sup Forums and /r9k/.

fucking cuck.

Wow rude.
She hasn't even posted on Sup Forums since November of last year. She is breaking the addiction to this blackhole site.

Dude that's wild. That's the type of shit I had wild fantasies about back when I smoked weed in college.

>What if you could just buy this stuff like cigarettes, and they come in little packs and shit too

I'm mad jelly dude

duuuuuuuude

No it doesn't.

This jew gets it

What? When i still had my vapo 2g were enough for a whole month, thats 25 bucks. A night with the boys is way more expensive.

>all these people whining about if the govt allows them to use a plant
Ffs it's called weed for a reason just grow your own.

If Kek says it's nuffin

nice flags

name of model?

i'm mad jelly breh

>be autist, but not a nigger
>dude weed lmao
>dude i can generate weed for nearly free
>dude i can do the same with food
>actually do it because, not a nigger.
The green pill requires actively not being a lazy nigger, otherwise it's a pacification agent. For the purposes of societal engineering outside of the westphalian model, I believe dudeweedlmao to be a perfectly acceptable chemical reward mechanism. I have some ideas on which uncanny parts of this timeline are directly attributable to easy and safe access to cannabis, but that's for another thread.

reddit

you must be 18 to post here

The fact that we have to engage in this medicinal charade still is the terrible part. It _should_ be available at the farmer's markets. There _should_ be mom n pop grow shops, but there aren't because the way California law works, those things feel very risky.
There have been whole swaths of brand new millionaires under the current regime, however, the middle class could have been great again under a regime of full legalization and 'farm to retail' requirements.

What do you define to be "the Westphalian model"?

> I have some ideas on which uncanny parts of this timeline are directly attributable to easy and safe access to cannabis, but that's for another thread.
no you tell us now
give me a quick rundown

its christina isnt it senpai ive seen her before also fuck you

I honestly hope you guys legalize it out there. Anything to stop the bleeding.

If you knew then why'd you ask

I'm as right wing as it gets here in Washington, our Governor was illegally elected the exact way Democrats rob states during Pres. elections.

But if you come for our Cannabis and our growing/testing/retail facilities there will be hell to pay!

Also fuck the traffic, cali-newcomers and globalist local governments!

yeah it does. even water does that.

>Government Bans weed instead of making it a controlled substance
>People use it medicinally when it turns out most pescriptions are worse
>suddenly it has a health stigma to it
>government has to try to legalize it
>but now has to work around the medical aspect
>worried about people using it at work because of the legalization aspect and its use as a medicine.
>has to make regulations and be mindful of people who use it as medicine while trying to prevent workplace and driving accidents caused by people under the influence.

all of this could have been avoided had it never been banned in the first place

Washington medical patent here
Legalizing pot was great but Washington fucked over medical when they legalized recreational. I haven't seen a rec shop that comes close to one of the medivle shops since they shut down most of our medical shops. I no longer get the tax exemption on it so I pay more than I used to.
I'm allowed to grow 15 plants but there's no legal way for me to start a garden anymore. Before they legalized rec I could buy a clone from a shop.
>Tl;dr pot has been good for Washington but Washington has been bad to medical pot

he did a reverse image search obviously, to prove he is 18+.

reported him.

it's going to be legal within a month or 2

thc isnt water soluble.

>governments are pearl-clutching-tier "concerned" about people showing up to work high on weed
>NOBODY ever raised a concern like this back for the 10 years in the 90's and early 2000's when half of america was popping Vicodin and Oxycodone like Tic-Tacs

If you're filtering what is the fucking point of smoking?

how do you even lynch a nignog that high up?
cranes?