Hasidic Jew Gets 4 Years Prison for Beating Gay Black Man

archive.is/9Nov0

It’s four years for an eye.

A Brooklyn judge sentenced a Hasidic Jewish man to four years in prison for participating in a vicious beatdown that left a gay black man blind in one eye.

Mayer Herskovic was not the only person who assaulted Taj Patterson on Flushing Ave. in December 2013. But he’s the only attacker getting prison time.

“Those who stomped and chased (Patterson) did try to injure him. The defendant was involved, he participated and was found guilty for that,” said Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Danny Chun.

“Mr. Patterson asked himself why all this happened to him and he concluded it’s because he was a young black male in a predominately Orthodox neighborhood,” Assistant District Attorney Timothy Gough said on behalf of the victim.

According to trial testimony, Patterson was walking to his Fort Greene home when men — some belonging to the Williamsburg Shomrim, a Jewish patrol group — began chasing after him. The attackers mistook him for the suspect in a car vandalism streak, prosecutors previously said.

One of Patterson’s lawyers has urged the Brooklyn DA’s office to indict Itzkowitz, alleging prosecutors have overlooked Itzkowitz because his brother is the politically connected coordinator of the Williamsburg Shomrim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SOOF2WDa9g
youtube.com/watch?v=4wa3upwDctg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

And this, my friends, is why we have courts instead of beating people half to death for touching people's cars.

bump

There's nothing Jewish about beating people up for messing with cars. If anything, that's goyim white trash-tier behavior. The Torah clearly prescribes fines imposed by a properly constituted bet din as the penalty.

>implying there's literally anything wrong with bashing gay niggers

Is he, dare I say, /ourkike/?

it reminds me
Part1
>youtube.com/watch?v=7SOOF2WDa9g
Part 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=4wa3upwDctg

You seem to have left your trip on.

TIME TO MAKE THIS SHIT VIRAL

THIS JEW CAN BE OUR NEXT "HATE SYMBOL"

They didn't even beat him up for being gay OR Black. They beat him up because they thought he was vandalizing their cars. Wasn't even the right guy. I wouldn't be surprised if the real culprit turns out to be some yeshiva bocher who was hitting the Manischevitz a little too hard.

See? If Jews do something bad to gays, nobody bats an eye (no pun intended) but the moment a Christian bakery refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding, they go full ape shit crazy.

>mistook him for the suspect in a car vandalism streak,

Yes, and of course he 'din do nuffins'

The guy went to trial and got 4 years in prison. The guy who wouldn't bake the cake just got a letter and sensitivity training.

Danny >>>Chun

So it seems justice is done. Guy will have to spend four years in a New York state prison dealing with all the White AND Black prison gangs.

>Tips menora
Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

ANUDDAH

SHOAH

OY VEY

>my friends
>namefagging

nah

yes

Let's get a hashtag going and start baiting nigs and jews on twitter

There is nothing wrong with beating up nigger's

The way I see it, you're equally likely to bait the jew-haters and the black-haters against each other instead.