There's no connections between the Trump campaign and the Ru-

>there's no connections between the Trump campaign and the Ru-

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-worked-for-other-russian-companies-besides-rt-documents-1489683618
usrussiacc.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only Trump cabinet member to expose pedophile sadists in politics.
>cia tries to hit him with Russia related charges

really lights up those neurons

50,000??? holy fuck surely this will stump trump???

neck yourself shill

IMPEACH NOW

>be in capitalism
>work
>that's a bad thing apparently
literally what the founders intended

stop sliding

I just don't see how this is a big deal, OP.

>wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-worked-for-other-russian-companies-besides-rt-documents-1489683618
>to read full story, subscribe, or sign in

It shows that the Trump campaign/administration is beholden to Russian interests.

>WSJ
>Hillary has a 99.9% chance of winning the election
fake news.

You shills still have yet to explain how you got the wiretap. You think that's going away because Nunez said so? Fuck Nunez and fuck di fucking Soros brothers. I kill dem all, those fucking cockaroaches.

Does it though? You know the wiretap shit isn't going away, right. You can't wiretap people and then scrub it from your database and pretend it never happened when Trump calls you out on twitter.

Except that it said Flynn worked for several Russian companies. He was out of the military, doing his own work on his own time. This doesn't mean he's beholden to Russian interests.

The article can imply, but it can't say he's beholden; simply because he hasn't done anything to insinuate otherwise. I work middle management for Bank of America. I'm not beholden to it's interests in the least.

Because, Trump and all of his fellow Russian shills keep saying over and over that there is absolutely no Russian connection, absolutely no contact with Russia, no deals with Russians etc.

This is just yet more evidence they are covering something up.

If there is nothing going on, why do they keep lying and keep acting so defensive?

I don't know anything about the alleged wiretap. Could have happened. Still waiting on Trump to submit proof to the House Intelligence Committee though.

Stop trying to deflect from the fact that several Trump campaign / administration officials are in the pocket of the Russians. The one that is potentially the most damaging to America is Tillerson.

$50,000
woooo, rich nigga!

Did wsj also say that PewDiePie was a Nazi? Yes I don't trust them anymore.

>tfw you make more in six months than Mike Flynn made betraying his country and crushing global democracy

All it's saying was he was paid to speak on a Russian television show. How is this treason?

>Shillary was paid 500k by Rusatom to give a speech that was obviously just a barely concealed bribe for access to her influence as secretary of state prior to a potential presidency
>some person the media hates got a tenth of that for doing actual legal work
REALY MAKES U TINK, BLUMPF
BTFO

>50k

HOLY SHIT OMFG

>TRUMP HAS TIES TO RUSSIA OMG SO BAD!

Uhhhh? no? I haven't been colluding with the Russian government.

>OMG YOU WORKED FOR A RUSSIAN COMPANY

Yeah I guess? I thought you were talking about illegal, nefarious collusion with Russia, which I have not.

Apparently Russian businesses = Russian Government to the left

50,000!!!!! wowzer. huge monies. much corrpuption

>implying RT and many other Russian companies aren't run by the Kremlin

Putin is kleptocrat who effectively owns a bunch of shit in Russia

I don't think he personally went on a murder spree against the Russians or so much as hucked a stick of dynamite across the ocean, so I think that pretty much proves he's a KGB operative.

He got paid to speak on RT how does that make him beholden to any interests

>$50,000 from Russian... companies

Oh shit!

A hero's work is never done

Jesus some poor bastard has nothing better to do than make that retarded infomeme

RT is literally Russian propaganda

That's almost a quarter of the Russian GDP.

>An employee working for a russian at some point in the past means Trump has russian ties

Reaching. Fake news.

>Wall street journal
Sorry opie-san I do not read fake news. Especially not when it's behind a paywall.

WOW! A WHOLE $50.000 FROM RUSSIAN ¡COMPANIES!? DREMPFZY BTFO

OH MY GOD WHAT THE MEDIA IS PROPAGANDA?

HOW MANY MORE BABIES WILL PUTIN BOMB TO DEATH TODAY ALONE?

Itsillegal to work for Russians ?

Better start investigating everyone who sells stoli vodka

There's a microphone in every bottle, you know.

Quick somebody find out who these people are usrussiacc.org

The Russia-us chamber of commerce! Russian agents all of them

Arrest the ring leaders COMMIES EVERYWHERE