We can't let the Republicans repeal Obamacare and defund PBS

We can't let the Republicans repeal Obamacare and defund PBS.

This is NOT who we are.

Millions of Americans just like Boogie depend on these programs to survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boogie2988/status/820500056088477696
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PAY!!!

HOW WILL HE AFFORD ALL HIS TOYS IN THE BACK IF HE HAS TO PAY FOR HIS HEALTH

You guys are sick fucks.

MY

Republicans and communists have a lot in common.

Pay!!

>food = health care

Good argument

Health care is a right. Patients aren't consumers. Medicine is a complex issue. It's easy to scam patients for profit this way.

EXPENSIVE

MEDICAL

Ew who the fuck is that disgusting piece of shit?!?! Does he really claim "Muh Genetics!" while eating a FUCKING JAR OF MAYO!?!?!

Is it a right when it comes to extreme cases like Boogie where it costs 100s of thousands of dollars just to keep them alive? Why is one man allowed to take so much from taxpayers, especially when he is richer than they will ever be?

Im actually fucking gagging. This man existence is a fucking crime against nature.

no it's not commies out ree

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

he makes 6 figures user, how do you expect him to afford medical expenses?

Because it helps the general public.

Do you blame the mass shooters for the right to have a privilege of owning a gun? Sure, few people will be a burden but most won't.

It's who I am. Let him work for a living.

WELFARE

I need to get me a man like boogie

>more government is communism

You sure showed me bub

Boogie makes enough money to front any operation he will need in the future. The fat fuck makes millions off JewTube.

The fact that he's bitching about losing state assisted medical care, when he's a fucking millionaire, is pathetic. He's a prime example of a leeching liberal faggot.

TREATMENT

If it means boogie dies cut the money off i hate fat people

imagine if fat ppl just exploded like in monty python's meaning of life, suicide bombers everywhere

Check out these WMD'S
You like?

WTF really?! guy's existence is an affront to God!

Health care is not a right.

It is a complex series of products and services that is dictated by supply and demand and the market. you can't make so for everyone AND have it at a high quality. this is demonstrably true.

If the government mandates that every person must have a Porsche, supply and demand is FUCKED and either porsche or the customers can't keep their end of the bargain. Healthcare is no different

tl'dr Get out illiterate commies RREEEEEE

I've only just realised what happened here

I was thinking "did the chair slip from underneath him? Did he land on the ground awkwardly?"

No, his weight has literally CRUSHED THE CHAIR

The seat of the chair has GIVEN WAY, with the supporting column literally PUNCTURING THROUGH THE SEAT, AND INTO HIS ANUS

HAHAHA

>1 post by this ID republicuck shill #6,000,000 using the only means him and his cronies can to influence people to follow their ludicrous policies
Sad. I thought Sup Forums was above this.

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulate along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

>Fat people making money make me sick
>Capitalism is objectively superior because it puts the best at the top

Hypocrisy.

I'm fine with him making money

but he can damn well pay for his own mistakes (aka his health)

Seriously, what a piece of shit. How can you be so unapologetically entitled?

It's a complex field. My dad has many health problems and have been scammed out of money by many doctors over the years. The whole "supply and demand" thing only works if the consumers are fully knowledgeable about the product. The medical field is a complex field that takes years to understand. What makes you think plebs who work at Walmart will be able to understand it all?

Like Boogie cares about his health the fucking whale.

Except that many of the pre-conditioned health problems aren't just mistakes on their part. It can also come from things they cannot control.

Im actually nauseous just thinking about it. Just Imagine all the dark yellow blubber dripping out his puncture hole and the his thick pasty lard enriched blood dribbling out. It makes me shudder.

HAHAHAH

i cant believe i havent found this board before early 2015

i cant even phatom all the dank memes i missed. this will be my regret on my death bed

>not an argument.
Heathcare will be better and cheaper for every party involved if government gets out of the way because competition lowers prices, forces better service, and encourages innovation because if, with government healthcare, there's no deterrence to giving a bad product, then why wouldn't you

>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.

This is so complicated. You could print a trillion dollars and spend them in such a way that the increased demand for currency offsets the additional currency in circulation.

For example, if new infrastructure allows sufficient new economic activity that the dollar gains more strength than it loses because of the printing you've gotten new infrastructure for """free.""" Problems arise if you are at full employment or there is a material shortage of course.

That is fair friend. I just really hate Boogies entitled ass.

Welcome fellow leaf

This thread gets made every single day and it never gets old. Always enjoy reading these comments about this fat fuck

The fact this guy exists is an insult to humanity and a crime against nature.

Accept that prices are not dictated by the consumer. Prices are set by accountants even before the product is made. You don't barter for prices. It's mostly fixed to the average pleb. The only thing the consumer decides is really the quantity of a product on the shelf.

Exactly, we need Boogie as the spiritual leader of our struggle for a white future.

Okay bub. Whatever you say. Go play minecraft with your other underage edge lords.

THE GUY WAS LITERALLY EATING A FUCKING JAR OF MAYO!

The new leader of the alt right

ACCESS to healthcare can be a right.
healthcare is not a right

If you walk into a gun store, you can't say that since you have a right to a firearm, but can't afford one, you need the store to give you a government subsidized firearm. That's not how it is because it's a shitty idea and a shitty plan.
The reason that that's how it is with healthcare is arbitrary because people like using other people's money for free stuff. It's not based on any sort of ability to actually work and be effective

You do realize people do stupid shit just for views, right? More views = more money.
Aka capitalism at work bub.

>the right to have a privilege

>*punches chest to restart heart*
That will never be not funny

You don't get free guns. You have to pay.

Im chunky too (6'2, 240), but I at least make an effort to exercise and eat right. This guy just sits on his ass and eats mayo on taxpayer money?! Why the Fuck should I have to support his disgusting life?

how did he get his ass up there? selfrimming?

Correct. It's still a right, not a privilege. I'm thinking it was just a weird semantic error because I think we agree but still, that sounded pretty weird desu

Except that you are paying a small amount compared to the rich who will be paying. I mean, Trump paid $36 million in taxes. More than most plebs will spend in their life bub.

You have a liberty to own guns but not a right. There better?

Not really. You have a right to own guns but no one express this right for you is a better way of putting it.

So essentially he lacks any resemblance of talent and resorts to being a disgusting slob for views? What makes you think I'd respect him for that? We all have to work while he makes a grotesque living off "Gobermint Gibs" and " LOL DA VIEWS ExDee". Forget capitalism, that is just morally wrong.

Pay for it.

even as a joke it's disgusting, people like this should be exterminated

>Look into my eyes
>I am the healthcare now, and you will pay for me

The tweet is real, but the image is not. twitter.com/boogie2988/status/820500056088477696

A right is something you have no choice in. You have a right to life and liberty. You have a right to food, water, and property. And other things you need to stay alive.

Liberty is about the ability to choose. You don't need a gun to live in the average day, but in some cases you do need it in regards to life.

Why are you defending this guy so much? His lifestyle is objectively wrong.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Except that he built up his channel and a fanbase. Now he has 6 figures.

Is that a whipped cream can next to him? Disgusting fat sack of shit

Objective is a subjective term used by autistic libertarians who believe people should live subjectively on how they feel. Not an argument bub.

That's not even the proper chair you fucking retarded beady eyed anglo nigger, that chair image has been posted on Sup Forums so many fucking times. See:

Would you scrape some of that cheese off and eat it on a piece of toast for 10k?

>Im fat because my thyroid
>Eats Jar of mayo
>Diets just dont work for me
>Drinks Doritos smoothie
>It's Muh genetics!
>Spends entire day on chair.
Humanity is doomed.

POP OFF JAMES!

Also this is the reason why healthcare keeps getting more expensive here in commie land

this is a fuckin video

This

These autists are too preoccupied in status signalling on how edgy they are to notice this.

about a fat fuck named boogie2988

>Personal trainer reaches out to him
>Boogie says no thanks its too hard

Fuck him.

Bill of RIGHTS

>can rip out my own tongue and never speak again or become an atheist and not observe any god
>don't have to own a gun if I don't want one
>don't have to quarter soldiers in wartime or peacetime but can
>don't have to allow unlawful searches or seizures, but may allow them if I dont care
etc etc. Come on lad.

>Spending your life on a chair eating processed fat and complaining that people who make an actual living should pay for your monstrous life isnt wrong.
Fuck off back to your NEET InCel forum bub.

Sounds like most of Sup Forums.

I'm actually skinny as hell, and spend most my time working.

This. He's just pretending to be a fat tub of lard. He could stop anytime, but his character is fat so he has to stay that way.

>The bill of rights is the only holder on rights.

Come on bub.

It's like making profit and not the government is keeping him fat or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

hes providing entertainment, if society can give basketball players yachts they can afford to give this fuck his metformin

Not what I said. You're moving the goalposts. A bill, composed entirely of rights, has personal choices in your willingness to express outlined rights.

You have a choice to express rights. The opposite of your entire premise. Also, to go back to something you said above: the right to life is also optional. I implore you to opt out immediately.

I said rights are something you cannot live without and cannot buy.

thicc

Pop off James!

You aren't buying the right to own firearms dummy. You're buying the firearm. The right is always there. Back to the original post, you don't have a right to a privilege. You either have a right or a privilege. We all have a right to guns. Some may express this right if they choose. Others will opt out. It's their right to do so.

Pop off james

Is he drinking horse cum?

boogieposters should be shot

ban all boogieposters

Hey boogie. Whens the next video?

Exactly. It's a privilege. You have the liberty to have the privilege to own a gun. It;s not guaranteed to people. You may have the choice but by the end of the day, the poor can't afford it. A privileged is a special right, as in that you have the liberty and can do it. Unlike the poor who have the right but are denied it due to the lack of funds.