Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 criticism you have of Spencer:

I'll start: He's too old for that haircut.

He talks like a fag

He went out to the Inauguration alone and without bodyguards.

no one has to prove anything.

he is irrelevant and likely controlled opposition.
A face to stick on the alt right movement and go "see see. if you are a member of the alt right you are a hitler youth haircut nazi saluting ultra nationalist"

But you already knew that

NPI 2016 would've gone swimmingly for our public image had he not sperged on the mic during Hailgate.

he's controlled by a Russian pussy

>civic nationlists

Racism and Islamophobia are anti-Aryan

He's faggot

>too old for that haircut
What does that even mean? That haircut is age neutral.

He is controlled opposition, kike shilling, rich faggot who pretends to be oppressed, acts dumb as fuck, looks dumb as fuck, talks as if he has 80 iq, and his haircut is retarded.

GOD i hate this worthless faggot

And his shit's all retarded.

He won't sumbit to the BBC so he's controlled opposition? Are you some kind of jew?

Youre never too old for a Himmler haircut.

But he is a faggot.

Lotta "name a criticism" threads you got going today, (((Moshie)))

He approves homosexuality.

How many brown dicks you suck today, Bong?

Hailing Trump is dumb, Trump is just a mix of populism and kosher conservatism. Trump is USEFUL, but New Right philosophy is not derived from him, it's derived from ethnic nationalism.

And the VP is a Christian Zionist

lmao there's literally nothing wrong with that statement. Prove him wrong

He needs to work out and have a fashy protection squad!

He looks like John snow with a ss cut

>homosexuals are okay
so mentally handicapped people parading on the street forcing their children into it is okay. These are just a few reasons you sodomite kike lovers.

He forces retarded purity tests on everyone. He was tweeting out criticism of Steve King after his "we can't restore our civilization with someone else's babies" comment, saying he was pro-huwhite enough. Unless you're shouting seig heil with a 14/88 tattoo you're a cuck to him.

>prove

what? nobody even knew who the fuck this guy was until he started doing retard-tier interviews with gossip rags like Vice claiming to be a leader of some kind of "alt-right" movement

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY? WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE?

He's a plant

>part of european cultures
is like saying rape and murder are part of european cultures. It's not distinctly european, it hasn't made it successful, and it's a net negative for our cultures. But he's right in saying we shouldn't necessarily get worked up about it. Homosexuality will continue to exist as long as every other mental illness does

Why are they still shilling him?
I don't understand why you have to keep his face on Sup Forums 24-7 now

He's CIA

He's racist

>"see see. if you are a member of the alt right you are a hitler youth haircut nazi saluting ultra nationalist"
Oh gawd! Anything but that

Everybody knows the alternative right is about reading National Review columns by David Frum and going to the American Enterprise Institute to catch up with cutting edge Republican policy proposals

Spencer works for white people since years while some edgy anons who got a little redpill at the Trump election try to discredit him.

GET FUCKED KEKS

He gave up a normal life to spread a political message while you jerk off behind your computer you degenerate fuck.

>mentally handicapped people parading on the street forcing their children into it
>AKA being a degenerate faggot
>the same as being gay
There are equally as bad forms of degeneracy that are very much mainstream that exploits heterosexuality. Being gay or bi or even bicurious is something for the bedroom and the bedroom alone, just like every other form of sex. Sex outside of intimacy and privacy is degenerate, no matter what form it takes.

I will agree with you to a certain extent on that, yes. A fair criticism.

>homosexuals not being degenaret faggots
schlomo kill yourself please

I don't think he is smart. And only takes his jokes from this Sup Forums fellow.

This is a good psyop to break up Sup Forums.

We all hate the fuck out of eachother already, what's there to break up?

Can't.

Just want him to absolute ram my paki boipu$$i desu

>civic

nope

Why are so many people on Sup Forums obsessed with that jew?

He's controlled opposition.

This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES. This Thread is for KIKES.

civic

What's this thread for again? I missed it

His voice is annoying and his interview skills are shit.

i could name a billion because hes an awful faggot, but i support him because he has perspective and could actually make this world a better place
not at a single time in history has an opportunity showed up such as this to do something good
every movement needs authority figures

wow that didn't take long

The haircut is literally the best part of him.

SHILL THREAD
HERE'S WHAT THEY HID.
→ →
OBAMA/SOROS INVESTIGATION
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →

He's the head of the alt right and I read online that they are real dicks.

I already seen that, it's pretty cool though

>His voice is annoying
This, his voice doesn't suit him

I don't know why people like this guy, he's a fucking meme. He's an autistic e celeb.

he sounds kinda gay, but his message is on point

>Being gay or bi or even bicurious is something for the bedroom and the bedroom alone, just like every other form of sex.
Sodomitss have proven that they cannot keep anything in the bedroom, given their propensity to throw disgusting orgy parades and invite little kids to them.

He's a persistent and blatant self-promoter. I never liked that type.

anyone with half a brain and some life experience can spot a grifter and that's him.

That's a pretty recent thing historically speaking and has a lot to do with a degenerative culture.

Prove you're not a faggot first, OP

HI SHARIALUBE

SLIDE
THREAD
>SLIDE
>THREAD
SLIDE
THREAD
>SLIDE
>THREAD

Protip:

Attacking RS for being kind of a weiner is actually a (((sneaky))) strategy to attack his message.

Just curious Britbong, what age do you think is the limit for a haircut like that? Cos even Hitler himself had it.

Can you do it better? If so, DO IT!

Wait until the left is defeated before you begin punching right.

Perfect is the enemy of good enough, user.

>Pro single payer healthcare
Literally a nazbol

Identity politics. I don't want a white Al Sharpton

Hes fine with fags

His idea of one white ethnostate is EU 2.0 but along racial lines

Have you read the Guardian article published in the 2000?It basically foresee what Spencer say: there will be a new society in the U.S. because multiculturalism ultimately fail and causes tension between races.

could use a depeche mode soundtrack

Hang yourself, dindu

He supports single-payer healthcare

>mfw shills keep trying to push Spencer on Sup Forums

Isn't that literally what Hitler was trying to accomplish?

As someone who supports a lot of what he says, I still have to say that he comes across as a major douchebag

Flag is upside down you goof.

At least Al Sharpton fights for his people. He's cucking whites by helping his fellow niggers live off our tax dollars. Are you going to keep sitting on the fence while they rob you blind and destroy any last bit of civilization we still have? Identity politics is the only way racial cooperation is a pipe dream that has never worked and never will.

Literally who?

i don't follow that faggot

he has shit arguments.

"muh white feels"

fuck off.

Literally who?

I've never watched ANYTHING by him.

I'm a big boy and can form my political opinions all on my own without the JewTube celebrity of the week