Why do many people get so emotional towards animan abuse?

Why do many people get so emotional towards animan abuse?

Because most people aren't niggers

A subhuman would never understand, you niggers have no morals.

/thread

Animals are loyal and love you with all their heart if you're good to them. They'd never betray you.
Humans on the other hands hide their true feelings towards you and betray you once you're useless to them.

Because animals are innocent from the malice of intent seen in people.
I dog that ins't feral is naively affectionate toward people, much the same way children are. So seeing them naive innocence betrayed gives a normal functioning person a sense of anger and empathy.

Do you really need someone to explain this to you, or are you this autistic you don't understand human emotional responses?

animals dindu nuffin, you mudshits on the other hand should be nuked out of the world

I'd fucking kill them all. I'd just kill anyone who hurts animals for no reason

because most people arent niggers

because in america a dog is worth more than an arab. even an arab is worthless to an arab.

I've never met a person that didn't care about hurting animals or animals being hurt that didn't end up in jail or prison for some amount of time.

You're subhuman if you don't care.

You obviously don't have vicious micro leopards.

Domesticated animals are on the same empathetic level as infants for human beings. It's just something that an arab could never understand.

Because animals are innocent creatures

Because we've been socialized to anthropomorphize animals as benevolent, innocent creatures.

Next question?

I mean yeah, animals don't blow up people. What's your problem?

I saw a coyote dying from mange on the road once and ran it over.

Never been arrested

idk, these people will shit on you because you're a Muslim, but I'm not and I have no idea myself

I hate animal cruelty as well but people just take it way too seriously

dogs especially.

You can have the shittiest day on the planet and that fucking guy will be there happy at the door wagging his tail like a propeller just because you've come home.

Natural desire to get moral high ground

Clearly you've never had a pet. My dog died of old age last month. It caused a wave of depression all around the neighborhood. That dog loved unconditioally, was loyal, and also very sweet. A girlfriend couldn't even give someone such happiness, and it's gone. Abusing a creature that can provide such happiness is horrible.

That's different and you know it. Running it over was retarded, because you more than likely didn't even kill it and just made it suffer more, though.

Because animals (dogs specifically) have been domesticated and bred by us for like ten thousand years to be companions and helpers.

Because they don't talk.

Because they're not subhumans

Reminder: If you DO NOT find animal abuse abhorrent, you're NOT white.

I'm raging so hard right now put a gun iny hand and point me in the right direction I'll avenge you puppers

Because dogs are fantastic loyal work animals.

Shitskins don't understand work, hence they don't understand our appreciation for animals.

because those who inflict pain and suffering on animals are psychopats and sadists and should not be trusted because they would do the same to other humans, if they were given the chance.

We must hate something.
Animal abuse is the precursor to it's human equivalent.

Just like pedo's being walking dead in a prison, someone must pay.

Because they literally dindu nuffin.
And if they did attack someone, just kill them instead of torturing them. Same goes for your kosher and halal slaughter bullshit.
Fucking subhumans.

Nah dude I had a big ass truck at that time, I'm 100% sure the thing was dead after hitting it at 75 mph

I generally have no sympathy for coyotes they are disgusting pests

It's the ultimate "can this person live in a nice society" test.

lol animals love you because u feed them bro

Because we've made animals the solution for a host of emotional needs. When a female sees a hurting dog it's like seeing a degloved baby.

And yeah, it's fucked up that animals have replaced the desire to reproduce or nuture actual humans but that's where we are.

If animal abuse doesn't bother you, you aren't white.

fpbp

muslims shit

This

It's the best test for whiteness. Whites evolved, trained, and hunted alongside dogs for literally millennia. Only subhuman niggerchinks are okay with abusing such animals

because humans are made to love each other. But our world is so fucked up we eventually end hating almost every other human being. So to avoid becoming psychos this love go toward 'totems' like pets, cars or collectible cards.

because unlike people, animals only act on instincts, they're not bad or good on the morale compass, hurting them just for your own amusement is inherently evil

u need help if you cant see ur own hypocrisy

>Because most people aren't niggers
we have like 50-80 years until this isn't true.

This

It's just a cheap replacement for kinship with other humans. The Jews have divided society so much that only a few forms of love can still be demonstrated, like toward pets.
It's not bad in itself but it's a clear symptom that the Jews have society by the balls when you care more for an animal that eats its own shit more than your own species.

You can think it's terrible and still not care because it's not your puppers.

Because most doggos are loyal to the point that they will take the abuse and not fight back.

Still not as bad as killing people though, I will agree the whole dog thing is ridiculous. The fact that the public threw more of a shit fit over Michael Vick instead of other players who actually literally murdered people like Ray Lewis is shameful.

Doesn't your government have a new indoor ski resort to build out of your food rations?

Whites are and have been a minority for a really long time, though. But that only adds to our superiority. Small numbers and the biggest accomplishments out of any race by far.

Accurate

Exactly. They're already better than blacks.

You know that dogs have been close human companions for like 8000 years before Judaism was a thing, right?

Because we are an apex predator with a brilliant brain, sandnigger.
There is no need for cruelty when we can easily destroy this planet.
Cruelty towards animals is the most primitive and backward thing a human being can do.
Unironically kill yourself, muzshit

Because we're not chinks, OP.

You're probably a chink.

This. Not only domesticated animals have no evil or malice on them, they also cant comprehend why people abuse them and defend themselves.

They definitely are, and we're not talking memes here.

only whites and enlightened darkies have empathy for animals.

It's one of the markers for being white.

>unlike people.

View people like animals and your rage should abate.

I forgot to add that, with minority, I meant a minority on Earth as a whole.

Because animals are cute

Proofs? Fucking pussy.

nope, they get excited when you come home from college even though your parents fed them the entire time you were gone

If you have ever had a dog and aren't a psychopath or autist you would notice how much personality they have.

Hell, they are already better than most people.

Animals like dogs and cats and cows and horses are domesticated creations of the human race. They have entered into a pact with us for mutual benefit. They gave up the freedom of the wild in exchange for security, and in return they serve us. They did not do this willingly however, and we all feel a primal guilt when we see them being tortured or otherwise harmed. They did not ask to become what they are. They are innocent. We created them and mandated their existence and are therefore responsible for their wellbeing and happiness. To betray that is to dishonor our part of the domestication pact, and it is wrong.

nice meme answers you faggots, i can t believe you have underage cunts "FPBP guys" on your stupid lazy fucking answers. this is pol bitch, elaborate and try to give some board quality. son of a bitch this has been one down hill ride. Political DISCUSSION. CAN YOU NIGGERS ONLY SPOUT ONE UNORIGINAL LINE

yeh true but it seems the trend is happening where white people are more prevalent.

Why do white ppl not care when they kill pigs to eat them but flip there shit when a dog is killed?

I seriously doubt humans were dressing them up in sweaters and sleeping in the same bed 8000 years ago.

Only in this generation pets have been presented as an alternative to children.
For most of human history dogs haven't even sleept inside.

if you have to ask you deserve to be gassed

Because they are defenceless. While non-white sub-humans see someone or something that is defenceless, they look for the opportunity to exploit the situation/take advantage of it or they simply ignore it.

We are wired so that we seek to help the weak. And animals are weak. Just look at all the "refugees" so many of are in favour of taking in to Europe, they are looked upon as weak animals that need help. At best weak children.

>flag
Part of the 40%.

people are people and animals are animals [spoiler]yeah, yeah, we're all animals, i know[/spoiler]
t. lived on a farm

Civilized human beings knows about empathy with inferior living creatures. Subhumans like niggers and muslims are not evolved enough to know about empathy or at least mercy.

Fight hard, doggo.

I just realized how many typos I had in my post

also nice digits

1 shot 1 kill/

I think it's a farmer vs hunter mentality difference. Exactly. Except now to keep your dog outside 100% of the time is "abuse"

SJW have made society reflexively callous.

Then y do white ppl kill pigs and cows but not dogs? Pigs and cows are just as defenceless

Even psychopaths love dogs

They almost always kill cats and not dogs if they're budding serial killers

Dogs will never betray you, they're like a mute best friend who likes you

Also the fact dogs hate Arabs, niggers and chinks tells you they are white man's best friend

Sorry for your loss brother, losing a dog is a terrible feeling that nothing really compares to. Our bond with dogs is special, and different to the one's we have with humans.

Because animals are innocent, like children and babies. Human adults of all shapes, sizes and forms are a potential threat, so empathy for them is more limited.

Compassion is a Christian flaw in men. It's not genetically inherent.

Hello, sir. Have you retrieved the cure from Mister Freeze?

>I seriously doubt humans were dressing them up in sweaters

No

>and sleeping in the same bed 8000 years ago.

Yes

Many ancient humans have been found buried with dogs, and many dogs have been found with obviously ritualized burials. They were very important to early humans.

In fact, there are theories that our domestication of wolves played a large part in us outcompeting neanderthal man. Bones of dogs are found along with other food waste (implying they hunted them) in many neanderthal dig sites, whereas they're notably absent from human ones.

Having wolves on your side is bound to be a pretty massive advantage.

>dressing them up
Most certainly not
>Sleeping together
Dont see why not

Because currently people like random animals over their own kids.

Animals are not capable of good or evil. Like children, they are innocent.

Humans are capable of good and evil. Modern society does everything it can to lead people astray. In my opinion, less than 10% of the population is even redeemable at this point - the rest having forgotten what it was like to be good, using doublethink to forget they ever even had a choice.

It is painful for good people to watch innocent beings suffer, because as good people we believe that innocence and goodness should be rewarded, and evil punished.

Therefore, it is emotionally painful for a good person to watch animals suffer. It is more painful than watching the average person suffer, because the average person is evil and deserves suffering. It is not more painful than watching an innocent human suffer, but that is a very rare occurrence these days because there are so few good people left.

If watching animals suffer does not cause you emotional pain, you are part of the irredeemable 90% and should KYS.

Pigs and cows were bred to be food, not companions

Hunters literally created dogs you fucking retarded nigger cunt

1) Dogs and cats have purposes other than eating.
2) Cows cannot cuddle with you and tell you your boss is an ass with their living and understanding eyes.

I didn't know you eat dogs in Romania, makes sense btw.

Yeah, we all should be souless chinks eating dogs and letting babies die in the streets.

fugg

Hope he finds a kind master

The dog becomes a part of the family while the pig is a pig.
Dogs have allowed us to secure game, survive the winter far north and have protected us from harm since domestication. Pigs have only ever provided us food.

because people are highly empathic towards humans, so empathic as to become apathetic, as they know the feelings that they have are tolerable to an extent, if not the concept that as humans they deserve it, they are the same as me and i probably deserve it. other animals are often unfathomable in their suffering, a dog does not react to pain the same way a man does, but we see the communication of pain. what we feel for animals is sympathy. too much empathy will remove sympathy, in the end. obviously there are those who give no shits, so this is not an all encompassing theory.

>Why do many people get so emotional towards animan abuse?

Because they are subhumans who cannot understand that a human life is worth 1000000x the life of an animal, or they are furfags themselves, many such cases on Sup Forums!

It's also worth noting that autistic people and bottom of the barrel individuals who cannot socialize with humans develop bonds with animals which are stronger than bonds with humans

Sounds similar to the antisocial NEETs from Sup Forums?

Buried with and sleeping with aren't the same. Sometimes dogs are work partners, but the trend seems to be more emotional partners.

>sister-in-law sent my dad a picture of their new grandbaby.
>literally put out birth announcements (100+) for a dog

People are crazy