Why do liberals hate Russia so much?

Why do liberals hate Russia so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
youtube.com/watch?v=DPf3YJsQgWU
youtube.com/watch?v=xBxTtwKTjkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Russia is no longer a Jewish state of degeneracy

their are 2 liberal clans fighting in russia.

neo liberals and liberal kompromat.

neo liberals are russian liberals which love wester style free market capitalistic system but they are disapointed in the west cuz they screw them in 90s

liberals kompromat are just western puppets which do what masters tell them and use "liberalism" as a way to exploit and robb russias resources.

russia doesn't put up with their bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

too white

It's not just a liberals. It's western world on the whole.

Russia banned the international banking cabals.

It failed them when the wall came down.

they went soft on those whores, should have stomped their faces on the ground

I don't hate you.

Left-wingers around here still haven't forgotten the anti-faggotry laws Putin introduced over 3 years ago

It's alright, mutations happens. And people like this are still rejected by a majority.

Like cancer.

You guys are the only ones who can do fun space shit with us, who are we gonna play with up there, the fucking Chinese? Maybe in a century when they've caught up to where our grandparents were during their space race.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPf3YJsQgWU

It's probably due to the treatment of homosexuals and transgenders in Russia. It's pretty harsh desu. But it's exaggerated a lot by liberals

Why alt-(((righters))) love Russia so much?

i-i just want the white nations of the world to be allies and friends

They're a good Boogeyman. The Left has doubled down on the sticking up for Muslims angle but still need a scapegoat and miss the Cold War.

Not hating you != loving you

I'm sure you can play with yourself just fine.

It's kinda funny how you afraid of chinks, that some of you started to hastily put "muh based white russian friends" propaganda, one is so crude and sudden, it causes gag reflex among your people. And you expect us to see that and believe in your "good" intentions?

What happened to untermensch that was destined for extermination?

Yea, we don't hate them, we just hate everyone else. Speak for yourself, there are plenty of retards begging for russian occupation of their cuckistans.

>there are plenty of retards begging for russian occupation
[source]?

Sup Forums browsing experience.

I don't know about Russians in Russia, but Russians in America are generally hard-working, successful, law-abiding (mafia stories are just that, stories), love both their current country as well as their motherland and are unashamed of their heritage. All of these things liberals hate.

Sup Forums is not representative of any significantly held beliefs.

>And you expect us to see that and believe in your "good" intentions?
Not really, but we've historically put aside political disputes to perform feats together above the Earth, I see no reason we couldn't again. Indians are stuck fucking around with curry-sputniks and the Chinese only seem interested in appearing to be advanced. EU space program is mostly a joke, so who are we gonna go to Mars with? We may have our differences vlad but I don't think we'd want anyone else at our side out there, since you guys actually pull your weight and don't make us do it for you.

fpbp

>>> /x

Ofc, it's not representative of mainstream, but op came here and asked Sup Forumsaks. Also stormfront, they are more careful with words than random anons, but they look like rt's bitches.

they don't. Every big liberal protest you will see people proudly waving communist flags. I know that russia is not even close to communism nowadays, and there are many european countries way closer to communism than russia, but I'm pretty sure russia right now is nothing but a scape goat for their incompetency.

>And you expect us to see that and believe in your "good" intentions?
It takes a long time to establish ties with people separated by decades of hateful propaganda. We need more interaction with regular citizens of each country, otherwise politicians and the media depict whatever they want from both sides. Language and writing are big barriers for Americans since we don't even learn spanish to understand Mexicans. It seems like Russians have come farther than halfway toward us. We just need to stop being lazy and come directly to you. It will take 200 years before we have honestly "good" relationship with Russia.

whip·ping boy
ˈ(h)wipiNG ˌboi/
noun
a person who is blamed or punished for the faults or incompetence of others.

Democrats & lazy MSM require one

youtube.com/watch?v=xBxTtwKTjkM

Who knows?

Literally scapegoat. I mean who else should they blame? Themselves? Please.

Putin was putting a stop to what (((they))) did here. Globalists, like Soros, were pushing their gay rights agenda to corrode the foundation of Russia. Really had nothing to do with homos, they have been around since the dawn of civilization. It was the anti-nation movement the Russians were stopping, not the individual homo.